Favorite dog to engage in bestiality with?

For me it's first of all the overall size. Love big dogs. They need to be big enough to mount me without "losing ground" ;)
Second ist her body. Love muscular dogs with short fur. EG Boxer, Big Dane, ...
Aaaand: Yes, the cock matters ;) Not the size but the shape. I love cocks that are a big fat cylinder shape. Not the tiny carrot shaped ones....

Mostly yeah, the bigger the better, but the shape is also important, i like them with a bit of a bend or crooked
I see. I like them straight and as I said not pointed. The cylinder shape with a little tip from the urethra is grat ;)

how about the knot? also bigger is better?

What makes a dog breed breed your favorite? The fur? The cock? The overall size? Let me know 😉
I like certain things in dogs. Colorful fur, lean body type, long snout, pink nose, high contrast between lips and face, straight tail, soft fur...
The closer a dog gets to these the more sexy that dog appears to be for me.
Sexually anything I can fit my head under is big enough, but realistically even small dogs deserve the fun. :D
Dick size is irrelevant, all male dogs have a penis and all of them can be sucked.

Favorite dog to engage in bestiality with? - My dog, obviously. :D

If I had to choose just one, would be german shepherd. This breed never fails, really sexy guys and have the best cocks ( longer than thicker, definitely big, some GSD had what I'd say huge ones )

My favorite dog to to engage in bestiality with is my own doggy girl. I fell in love with her personality over anything else, she's not the most beautiful dog out there but that doesn't matter to me.

Looks wise, Huskies/Malamutes/Tamaskans are more up my alley.

Broholmer are really big ones. Do you have experience with one?
Yes, I think my best experience. Broholmer was a handsome boy and remember when watching his cock I thought " such a beautiful cock he has". After I had a dane and mastiff but he was as big as they were, but even sexier

Yes, I think my best experience. Broholmer was a handsome boy and remember when watching his cock I thought " such a beautiful cock he has". After I had a dane and mastiff but he was as big as they were, but even sexier
Wasn’t his cock bigger than the others? I can’t imagine... in which way sexier do you mean?

xl "fluffy" type dogs like st.bernards, newfies, leonbergers and pyreneeses. not for the implied dick-size (let's face it, a 5 incher will fuck and be as enjoyable to suck as a 10 incher) i just like the bulky proportions they have. and those giant heads are something else to just pet.

GSDs and similar breeds are also very high on my list, i can't really pinpoint why. they're just incredibly sexy to me.

I fell in love with her personality over anything else, she's not the most beautiful dog out there but that doesn't matter to me.
don't downplay her, she's fucking gorgeous

Mastiffs cause I love their cocks ( best looking shape, colour and knot for me ) but for sex overall, German shepherds by far. They are easy to train and seem to love fucking. In addiction, they've got really long cocks, and their balls look hanging usually....wooooww

Back