What States have the biggest zoo communities?

WizNick

Tourist
I've mostly been a midwest guy with a few years in Tennessee as well but never encountered anyone else into this stuff. What states have the biggest communities so I can consider moving to one in the future?

I've mostly been a midwest guy with a few years in Tennessee as well but never encountered anyone else into this stuff. What states have the biggest communities so I can consider moving to one in the future?
A look at the activity in the Personals section is a good indication of the size of the zoo population of a state. Not an exact census, because not every zoo in America is on ZV and posting there. But you can get a general idea of the activity level in each state.

That said, states that historically had notably high levels of activity since I started my online life back in 1995 have been Tennessee, Arkansas, Missouri, Ohio and Florida. Enough that I was considering job offers based on what would have moved me to one of those states.

Haha oh man, I literally moved from Memphis to WI what a missed opportunity for me. Oh well, hopefully I find some in WI lol

Thanks for the info.

Good to know! Central AR here!
"Perverts Cove" aka the Party Cove on Lake of the Ozarks was known for exhibitionist women doing on-deck shows with their dogs onboard their boats. Lots of underage activity as well. But that was back in the 90s, the underage stuff got the cops stirred up and the parties got heavily patrolled.

Today zoo activity at Pervert Cove might be just a memory, or it might have all gone underground. But they had their own Yahoo group back in the day; Lake of the Ozarks Knot Riders, that had several thousand members, with lots of photos and video posted.

It was a devastating loss when Yahoo wiped out all the zoo groups they hosted. Must have been 500 or more of them that I knew of and many more that I didn't know about. Losing them was like lost when we Petlovers and Beast Forum or like Zooville going away would be.

By volume or population? Probably texas or Cali.
I'd guess Arkansas too, they all kinda do whatever they want in those hills.

Back