What is your most favorite Video Game of all time?

Ah that's a shame he kicked you out, if they were business smart/savy they should've seen the potential you presented!
As I'm sure you wouldve attracted some customers and peak some interests hehe ;)
You see, that would have been the right way to look at it, since I wasn't making trouble or any such thing. I was alone and looking over a few shoulders of people playing pinball. I told him I didn't see any problem with how I was dressed. It was right then that my mother showed up. (It was in a shopping mall.) When he saw HER dress just as short as mine, he knew why I couldn't see the problem.

Im a gamer by heart so i enjoy too many game. My favourites are probably pokemon, final fantasy, digimon. Basically im an rpg whore XD. i love some strategy games too such as empire earth, age of empires and warcraft before it became WOW (not saying wow is a bad game, just never played it).

Have a lot of good games from my past, but my most memorable are...

Fallout New Vegas
“War, War never changes, but men do through the roads they walk.”

F.E.A.R
“It is the nature of men to create monsters, and it is the nature of monsters to kill their creators.”

Bioshock: Infinite
“We swim in different oceans, but we land on the same shore.”

Transistor
“Never be sorry, for your little time. It’s not when you get there, it’s always the climb.”

a lot of good answers here, seems that some of the best games are truly favs for a lot of people. Hard for me to answer and just pick one but if I had to say which me I’ve played and beat multiple times other the years where after a while I go back and replay. It would be ff7

New Vegas was better
Oh, you mean the game that won't let you play it anymore after you beat the game. Hope you played the expansions b4 u beat it or now u have a worthless save file. Then by the time you finish expansions you can kill ceacar in 1 shot with a BB gun.
And has a level cap!

Yea.. That was soo much better.
Laughs...sarcastiball

I know it's not as well received as 2 and especially 3, 3 being sarcastic. But I really loved the first mass effect

I'm a a huge BattleTech fan. And even though the newest MechWarrior game is not the greatest it's just finally nice to have another MechWarrior game after 17 years. MechAssault does not count

I'm a a huge BattleTech fan. And even though the newest MechWarrior game is not the greatest it's just finally nice to have another MechWarrior game after 17 years. MechAssault does not count
i kinda enjoyed mech warrior online for a while.. till it turned into premium mech extravaganza

i kinda enjoyed mech warrior online for a while.. till it turned into premium mech extravaganza
Play MechWarrior Living Legends. It's a fan made game on the Crysis 3 engine. It's free to play, has Aero Fighters and Elementals, and is what MechWarrior Online should have been. I played MWO and was part of the kickstarter and it's garbage. Still is to this day. Most of the redesign mechs look like crap. That MadCat from MWO does not look like a MadCat at all.

The BattleTech game is pretty good too. What makes MechWarrior 5 any good is the mods. If they didn't allow the community to make mods that game would be garbage as well. Super repetitive. Mechs and tanks drop in five feet from you. And a Litany of other issues and bugs. The mods make it whole lot better like giving turrets PPCs, AC-20s, and armor. Fixing Lance mate and enemy AI, as well as spawn spots ( tanks and mechs are dropped in by Dropship and not on top of you). More variety of mech configurations and weapons. And some mods allow you to change things up such as Gyros, engines, and give you star league era level weapons. There's even a mod that gives you a Mackie.

Back