What is your most favorite Video Game of all time?

Either GTA San Andreas, GTA Vice City, or GTA 5. It's hard to decide because I like those games for slightly different reason.

I've been going on a Sims 3 and 4 benge here lately though. I even have a bestiality mod for the Sims 3.

No way I could pick just one. My top five:
Pokemon SoulSilver/HeartGold
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Final Fantasy 6
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
Bloodrayne

Honorable mentions: Borderlands 2, Skyrim, Minecraft, Hollowknight, and Metroid: Samus Returns

All time is a pretty hard choice. Morrowind, OG Diablo for turning me onto video games. Played the S out of call of duty series and spent months playing Path of Exile.

I don't know how this happened, but I've never played a video game. Never even held one.
Please, that doesn't mean I consider myself above playing them; I've just never had the chance.

I don't know how this happened, but I've never played a video game. Never even held one.
Please, that doesn't mean I consider myself above playing them; I've just never had the chance.
Just curious if this includes arcade games like put in a quarter to play? And/or like a simple handheld electronic game?
I don't know why I find this shocking, especially since there are Dutch Amish communities not far from me that im sure are the same boat as you

Last edited:
Man there's a bunch over the years, changes with the different gaming systems ive owned. As a kid I loved my Nintendo and playing duck hunt and this Olympics game that had a mat with dots u ran on lol
Sega was sonic for sure, fighting games like mortal kombat
NIN64 Mario cart and party, golden eye, conkers bad fur day
PlayStation twisted metal
Xbox halo n fusion frenzy
Xbox360 COD n sports
Ps4 Vr Beat Saber
Ps4 overwatch and fortnite lol

Forgot spent time on the pc back in the day playing starcraft, Diablo 1&2, Sims, roller coaster tycoon, AOE and Civ
Mostly a multiplayer guy, even back in the day had to have extra controllers for friends to play along with me

Hard for me to say. I am old school. I had several that I was very in love with back when I was young. Chrono trigger was an all time fav. The Mega Man series. Secret of Mana. But my all time Favorite would probably be Super Metroid. It would be a hard toss up between Super Metroid and Chrono Trigger. ut then again, the 3rd Zelda also took up a lot of my life!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think i have a single most awesome game i ever played, but judging by the time i spent on one it's probably world of warcraft. i played it from vanilla all the way to warlords of draenor before quitting. then came back for a few months of every expansion. i have 400 days of raw time played on one character there and i stopped playing that character at the start of mists of pandaland so who knows how much actual time i wasted in that game..

now, i'm more into "unwindy" games like diablo or path of exile.. with some escape from tarkov and doing random crap in eve online thrown into the mix. i'm more of a casual gamer now so i don't even look for another favorite game.. tho i am looking forward to poe 2 and diablo 4, both are supposed to have shapeshifting so that's a huge plus to me

Just curious if this includes arcade games like put in a quarter to play? And/or like a simple handheld electronic game?
I don't know why I find this shocking, especially since there are Dutch Amish communities not far from me that im sure are the same boat as you
Never any handheld games. I was in one arcade, once, but never played any games.
I came pretty close, but the manager politely asked me to leave for not being dressed appropriately. Oh well.

Never any handheld games. I was in one arcade, once, but never played any games.
I came pretty close, but the manager politely asked me to leave for not being dressed appropriately. Oh well.
LMFAO!! How were you dressed?

BTW, there is nothing wrong with not having played video games. All my video game playing days were from before I had horses. Now I would much rather fondle my stallion's joystick than a video game joystick.

Ah that's a shame he kicked you out, if they were business smart/savy they should've seen the potential you presented!
As I'm sure you wouldve attracted some customers and peak some interests hehe ;)

Halo i love it played it in my childhood and still play it have great memories with it and friends playing it all night l love the lore read also all the books of it too

final fantasy 10 most beautiful ff in my opinion i cried so much in that game xD

nearly all legend of zelda i always have a lot of fun with them

skyrim

Guildwars 2 fav MMO

HALO and the earlier Assasins Creed were good too. Lately I have been sucked into Minecraft (I know right?)! Its almost like electronic doodling, and very therapeutic! lol

Back