What is your most favorite Video Game of all time?

Honestly, there are so many great ones. But I think the one for which I feel the most nostalgia (mainly because it's so difficult to actually get running on an emulator) is Valkyrie Profile, for the Playstation. A fast-paced RPG with puzzle platformed elements and a story based on Norse Mythology (loosely, but still), as well as a unique soundtrack for its synthesized, heart-pounding battle music.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild & Mass Effect 1 (and 2, and 3) stands out to me as some of the best games i ever plated

Oh fuck yes! Link's Awakening is beyond incredible :love:

I think my #1 has to go o Perfect Dark for the N64 though. I'll never forget the day I beat every level on "Perfect Agent" (including the Bonus Levels) and got a ranking of 1: Perfect in Combat Simulator.
Oh yes Perfect Dark was so damn good! ?

Fallout 4. No other game I've milked so thoroughly. I liked the vanilla game, I really enjoyed the DLC (except for nuka world, that one was wonky), but I think you need mods to make it perfect, though.

Honorable mentions: FF VII (original), Final Fantasy Tactics, Sunless Sea and Sunless Skies.

cool to see the ff7 love...it was my favorite for most of my life, until i played "night in the woods". i just can't recommend that one enough...the original ff7 will always be a special game to me, and so far the remake is an IMPROVEMENT on it, but night in the woods has affected me more deeply than any other game i've ever played. the characters in it are just so real...when the game is over, i'm sad that i don't get to keep hanging out with them.

it's cheap on steam and consoles, but you can also check out jacksepticeye's let's play of it...his voices are perfect, especially for my favorite character, gregg. gregg rulz ok.

Heard a lot of praise for Night In The Woods (outside xbox's Jane Douglas recommended it). Artstyle is awesome, too.

Heard a lot of praise for Night In The Woods (outside xbox's Jane Douglas recommended it). Artstyle is awesome, too.
yes, the art and music are excellent, and they combine with the wonderful characters/world/dialogue to create the best atmosphere i've ever experienced in a game. even ignoring the actual game objectives, it's a joy to just run around the world and talk to random npcs.

Played WoW for years (classic to cataclysm). Don't game as much as I did in my youth, but I'll play anything. I used to play a bit of league, it's a love hate relationship ? toxic as hell haha. Played lots of Escape from Tarkov, or CoD when I feel shooters. Minecraft or space engineers when I'm feeling creative. Rimworld for colony sim. AoE2 or Civ for that strategy vibe. GTA, horizon and fallout 4 on PS4. D&D tabletop when I can. Too much love of games, not enough time in the day right?! Haha

Back