What is your most favorite Video Game of all time?

well for me it's definitely the Mass Effect Trilogy and I can't wait for the legendary edition next year
I’m really looking forward to the new version of the trilogy too. I love that whole universe so much. I’ve even read all the comics and all the official books, and also wrote and ran an pen & paper rpg campaign a few years ago. Can’t wait for the next game either

Not much of a gamer anymore, but when I was it was much of Counter Strike and GTA 😁 Yes it was a while ago 🙈😂
Sometimes miss gaming 🙏

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim
Guild Wars 2
Fallout 4
Monster Hunter World

For single player games I can play the Witcher 3 and never get bored and forza horizon 4 love racing arcade games. For online multi-player games I love playing halo reach, it has an awesome campaign and a really fun multi-player.

I'm glad to see a lot of underrated gems in this thread. I'm often branded as a heretic when I tell people my favorite genre is fantasy games yet I've never played an Elder Scrolls game. There's definitely an argument that can be made for Breath of the Wild being the greatest game of all time, but when it comes to my personal most favorite video game of all time, I keep coming back to Skies of Arcadia: Legends on the Nintendo Gamecube (as the nerds among you could have guessed from my avatar).

The game opens up with you taking control of a swashbuckling Air Pirate and his spunky gold-obsessed female companion as you raid an imperial skyship that just kidnapped a mysterious girl. You beat the snot out of the guards on board, corner the admiral in charge of the ship, are forced to fight his warbeast as he escapes, you rescue the girl and sail away victorious across the beautiful open fantasy skies of a fantastical world of floating islands and six moons. And that's just the first 20 minutes. It is far from perfect and has a lot of flaws but I keep coming back to this game like a favorite novel. The story is solid (if not a little plot-holey at times), the gameplay is fun, the battles are cinematic and over-the-top and it's just a comfy well-made classic JRPG.

Also Stardew Valley fucking slaps.

I'm glad to see a lot of underrated gems in this thread. I'm often branded as a heretic when I tell people my favorite genre is fantasy games yet I've never played an Elder Scrolls game. There's definitely an argument that can be made for Breath of the Wild being the greatest game of all time, but when it comes to my personal most favorite video game of all time, I keep coming back to Skies of Arcadia: Legends on the Nintendo Gamecube (as the nerds among you could have guessed from my avatar).

The game opens up with you taking control of a swashbuckling Air Pirate and his spunky gold-obsessed female companion as you raid an imperial skyship that just kidnapped a mysterious girl. You beat the snot out of the guards on board, corner the admiral in charge of the ship, are forced to fight his warbeast as he escapes, you rescue the girl and sail away victorious across the beautiful open fantasy skies of a fantastical world of floating islands and six moons. And that's just the first 20 minutes. It is far from perfect and has a lot of flaws but I keep coming back to this game like a favorite novel. The story is solid (if not a little plot-holey at times), the gameplay is fun, the battles are cinematic and over-the-top and it's just a comfy well-made classic JRPG.

Also Stardew Valley fucking slaps.

Always wanted to play Skies of Arcadia, but I never had one of the consoles it was released on >_>

Always wanted to play Skies of Arcadia, but I never had one of the consoles it was released on >_>
If you have a decent computer I'd highly recommend getting Dolphin 5.0 (the GameCube emulator), and finding a Skies ISO (pretty easy to find even on google). The emulator is pretty easy to figure out (almost every setting has a "when in doubt, leave this off/on" note) and it lets you upscale the old games into HD. This is fantastic because there's actually text written on textures in Skies that were illegible in the GameCube version but I can now read them when playing my Dolphin version!

i would say probably minecraft, i've met a lot of friends over the years and you can replay it over and over again without getting bored

If you have a decent computer I'd highly recommend getting Dolphin 5.0 (the GameCube emulator), and finding a Skies ISO (pretty easy to find even on google). The emulator is pretty easy to figure out (almost every setting has a "when in doubt, leave this off/on" note) and it lets you upscale the old games into HD. This is fantastic because there's actually text written on textures in Skies that were illegible in the GameCube version but I can now read them when playing my Dolphin version!
will look at that. haven't found a decent gamecube emu until now, but if you say dolphin 5.0 runs fine, I'll try it.
Thanks a lot ^^

Super Smash Bros all the way. I know it sounds childish, but it’s my fucking jam. If I was only allowed to play 1 game for the rest of my life, I would be thrilled to just have Super Smash. Been playing it since I was a toddler and I still love even the newer games. The violence and chaos of it all makes for a good reliever. Brawl is my all-time favorite solely for the soundtrack and story mode.

Anyone remember Populous? There were 2 games i think I mean the one where you had a tribe and a Shaman and you had to take out other tribes/Shamans and you had spells and warriors and priests. Love that game. Its a shame Microsoft move on and it gets harder and harder to play the older games.

Super Smash Bros all the way. I know it sounds childish, but it’s my fucking jam. If I was only allowed to play 1 game for the rest of my life, I would be thrilled to just have Super Smash. Been playing it since I was a toddler and I still love even the newer games. The violence and chaos of it all makes for a good reliever. Brawl is my all-time favorite solely for the soundtrack and story mode.

I loved that game too. Who was your favourite character?

Hard to pick a favorite game, but the original Call of Duty 3 is probably still the game I've sunk the most hours into in my life. I wish I knew the number because it has to be crazy high! I made a ton of friends on that game, learned a ton of glitches and hacks, played in a clan, and basically knew the game inside and out. I also spent a lot of time hanging out with my younger brother playing CoD3, and him and I have a really tight bond, so there's that kind of nostalgia as well. Man, sometimes I wish I could go back for a day and just chill after school playing some vidjya with my bro without a care in the world.

Back