What is your most favorite Video Game of all time?

Assassin's Creed: Origins
Call of Duty: World at War
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire
Final Fantasy X
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

Have not been in the thread I opend 2 years ago for a very long time. Nice to see so many replies actually! Hope everyone that answered here still enjoys there favourite game ;)

Forza Motorsport 4 because the driving physics were good the car sounds were on point and it had replayability which the newer ones lack in.

a few star wars games dragon ball gta v was meh but loved red dead redemption 2 loved the open world did alot stuff on my own till some friends played then they got bored and i kept going but i do love to play my pokemon games the most

Played WoW for years (classic to cataclysm). Don't game as much as I did in my youth, but I'll play anything. I used to play a bit of league, it's a love hate relationship ? toxic as hell haha. Played lots of Escape from Tarkov, or CoD when I feel shooters. Minecraft or space engineers when I'm feeling creative. Rimworld for colony sim. AoE2 or Civ for that strategy vibe. GTA, horizon and fallout 4 on PS4. D&D tabletop when I can. Too much love of games, not enough time in the day right?! Haha
Spot on choices, i recently finished Horizon zero dawn, great game.

The one you could play over and over. I have tons but I’d stay with twilight princess, a link to the past… and mmmm… Pokemon HeartGold. How about you?

I assume all those that mentioned Bethesda games like Fallout 4 and Skyrim realize there are some really high-quality Zoo mods available at Lovers Lab, things like getting fucked by wolves, dogs, horses etc. You can even have sex with Dogmeat in Fallout 4.

(Don't think I'm breaking any rules by mentioning Lovers Lab, but if I am, just let me know).:unsure:

I am a big time fan of the Far Cry franchise. I have been playing them since the beginning, and is my favorite FPS to date.

Definitely a hard decision, but if I consider hours played the Total War Warhammer series is where I spent most of my time.

I don't think about this all the time, but DOOM 2016 has always been one of my favorite games because I'd fuck just about all of the demons in that game, especially the hell knights and cyberdemon.

Back