What is your most favorite Video Game of all time?

Half-Life Alyx VR Only game I've ever played for 12 hours straight. My brother was pissed that I hogged his headset all night long...lol

Monster Hunter series.
Even if i stop play one of them, i know i would have a blast again returning to play one of it entries, like MHW:Iceborne and MHR:Sunbreak

There's a few to choose from, but I can narrow it down to either Bloodborne or Half-Life 1. Love the Metro and Stalker games, too.

Uncharted series for me. Loved the story telling, characters, visuals and soundtrack for the games . Will always have my heart

Still gotta go with the first Bioshock. The setting is just so unique and made so immersive. Fantastic storytelling. Love the social commentary aspect. Just hits all the right notes.

Dragons Dogma. It's got some really interesting details in the game.

First there's the dragon itself.

Then there's how there's so many ways to go about doing quests. No reloading here. there are very real consequences.

Then there's the expansion. Dark Arisen. A gauntlet with fighting for every inch of ground. Of death hunting. The voices speaking about dragons and gods.

Then there's god himself. Who when met is just as trapped in the cycle. And the player replaces them. Those that lose become a dragon. Those that win become a god. Gods. Are. Flawed.

A game that isn't perfect does it right. A game that gives the player the choice of fight or flight does it right.

Then there's the ur-dragon boss. What a showdown that is.

Capcom is working on Dragons Dogma 2 as well. I think they can pull it off. The Resident Evil remakes were only fan service. But this? This is going to be the game that counts. This is the game that will make or break the company.

Here's a trailer of Dragons Dogma 2.

ark survival evolved
Oh yea. I have ARK. Hell of a time sink. Could play again if playing with people. I'd want to set the sliders though. Mostly what put me off ARK was the immersive breaking traps. EARN those dino tames.

Could play it again if people get interested in it.

My Favorite is hands down The Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask. It has some banger songs in it and i love majoras designs

Back