What do you know/think about Australia??

I had the pleasure of entertaining, overnight, two women visiting from Australia.
I'll just say this, if you live in Australia, you're lucky to have such women there.

Me and my ex had the pleasure of meeting a swinging couple from Australia. We we're in Bali at the time, and hooked up with them on the second week. Just wish we had taken their offer of visiting them, but we parted before we could ever visit Australia.
Maybe one day I'll get to visit, I'm told it's a beautiful country, and the people are very welcoming to us Brits.

Me and my ex had the pleasure of meeting a swinging couple from Australia. We we're in Bali at the time, and hooked up with them on the second week. Just wish we had taken their offer of visiting them, but we parted before we could ever visit Australia.
Maybe one day I'll get to visit, I'm told it's a beautiful country, and the people are very welcoming to us Brits.
It's cause we like your accents

Never really understood why people are so scared of visiting Australia. We do have poisonous plants, insects and animals but they're nothing compared to being attacked by a mountain lion, bears or even a schizophrenic hobo with a gun. Definitely feel safer in aus then most countries

Never really understood why people are so scared of visiting Australia. We do have poisonous plants, insects and animals but they're nothing compared to being attacked by a mountain lion, bears or even a schizophrenic hobo with a gun. Definitely feel safer in aus then most countries
Agree 100%. Felt comfortable camping throughout WA alone and in groups, would not feel as comfortable doing so in North America.

Absolutely lives in Australia for almost 30 years .... Definitely safer than most ..

They have a God awful Marxist Prime Monster - A living example of the idiom "a Dingo in Sheep's clothing" :)

Barely made it back alive from the woolies run, had to wrestle off a roo and dodge the XR6 ripping a skid down my street /s

Nah, I love it n wouldn't go anywhere else. Tons of beautiful native birds, generally pretty nice people and not as dangerous as it's made out to be. Even going to more remote places I haven't seen any wild snakes/dangerous spiders yet, so either they're not as prolific as they're made out to be or I am horrbily unobservant - although I've only really been in the country a few years.

I don't know why but I seriously want to fight a jacked up kangaroo
images (24).jpeg
This guy is giving me the eyes😑

Back