What do you know/think about Australia??

Why don't I see more people with a tattoo like this??
Can you or anyone guess what bit or stung me?

It was in a forest park just s of Sydney. It didn't hurt at all-i was just excited id seen a lyre bird after 2 weeks of camping.

It took the 8 hours to Tokyo to manifest as a hot, itchy foot with 4 1mm dark purple spots. No pupil effects or other signs of neurotoxicity. By the time I got to Chicago, i needed a wheel chair and a crutch for a month after.

What was it?

It was in a forest park just s of Sydney. It didn't hurt at all-i was just excited id seen a lyre bird after 2 weeks of camping.

It took the 8 hours to Tokyo to manifest as a hot, itchy foot with 4 1mm dark purple spots. No pupil effects or other signs of neurotoxicity. By the time I got to Chicago, i needed a wheel chair and a crutch for a month after.

What was it?
Could be a white tail but alot of people say the affects of their bites are a myth... Also I got bitten by a huntsman and had an allergic reaction to it's spit which gave me similar symptoms

Also are you saying there were four 1mm spots?? You either got bitten a few times or it could of been some kind of snake

What was it?
What were you wearing when it happened??

Sexy lace! Hiking sandals, definitely 4 bites and i didn't even feel it for many hours.
Were there spots in the centre of the of the bites?? A spider bite will have two little spots next to eachother like 2 little pin pricks

The other thing I'm thinking is it could be a scorpion but Australia has the largest amount of non-venomous scorpions so it shouldn't of had a reaction like that but I was stung multiple times by a little bark scorpion and i didn't feel anything besides an itching sensation till about 30 minutes later where it started tingling a little bit and stung a little... It left little pink welts all over my hand

They were solid dark purple. Ive had some allerg3reactions b4., but the usually respond to antihistamines or prednisone which this didn't

Hmmm white pipol stollen the red lad from the Aborygens local nation. Thy new colonists be like the disise.. be that same heapned like in America, taken all and be don't responded for nothing....
Now.... something be changed but the deep scratch never be gone lost.
But the country be only for hard pipols, hard work..

Hmmm white pipol stollen the red lad from the Aborygens local nation. Thy new colonists be like the disise.. be that same heapned like in America, taken all and be don't responded for nothing....
Now.... something be changed but the deep scratch never be gone lost.
But the country be only for hard pipols, hard work..
I can't tell if you're taking the piss or if you are high af rn 🤔

Also what is your profile pic from??

I know there are some people (hell I am going to say it - Americans) who do not even know that we have an Indigenous population - or as they like to say, "black people" - in Australia
Yes, we Americans know about the Aborigines. They are truly fascinating people.

Back