What do you know/think about Australia??

Next time youre in Australia try a weetbixs with vegemite. Milk is optional
I can't tell if you're screwing with people or if you actually eat it.... One thing about Aussies is we eat some weird shit sometimes, should try whatever weird thing the Australian is eating though cause 9 times out of 10 it's delicious

I'm almost certain every Aussie has at least one thing they eat that everyone else finds weird

Also try mixing banana milk and ice break... Tastes so fucking good

Last edited:
I can't tell if you're screwing with people or if you actually eat it.... One thing about Aussies is we eat some weird shit sometimes, should try whatever weird thing the Australian is eating though cause 9 times out of 10 it's delicious

I'm almost certain every Aussie has at least one thing they eat that everyone else finds weird
Im ashamed to say this but yes i did use to put vegemite on wetbix. Never with milk but sometimes with peanut better too. Its like eating cardboard but without the ink. 😅

@FloofyNewfie if you are asking about Australia, yes but like many countries they did the best they, could with what they knew at the time. Federal govt, 7 out of 10 State governments 5 out of 10 at best local government all over the shop. We will all be paying for the mistakes for many years, no different to The global warming issues etc. Still the best place on earth, by far.
We invented wi fi, those cameras that let me watch MotoGP 2500fps on the other side of the world, in 7 second delay, just to name a few.
I wonder if they know about the nuclear subs we bought from China because we were worried about China and we were scared they were going to wage war against us.... Fyi the subs were unusable and outdated and now we are buying submarines from france

Im ashamed to say this but yes i did use to put vegemite on wetbix. Never with milk but sometimes with peanut better too. Its like eating cardboard but without the ink. 😅
Oh that's not that bad, I used to do the same thing just dunno if I'd want it with milk 😅

Do you mean mare pussy? Lol not knowing if someone is pulling you leg is what Aussies love,

Do you mean mare pussy? Lol not knowing if someone is pulling you leg is what Aussies love,
Yea aye, why do we like fucking with people so much?? I met a dude from the Bronx and he was saying it's weird we do that and people would get shot of it happened in the USA... But he was from a really shit neighbourhood so maybe it's just where he lived

Yea aye, why do we like fucking with people so much?? I met a dude from the Bronx and he was saying it's weird we do that and people would get shot of it happened in the USA... But he was from a really shit neighbourhood so maybe it's just where he lived
Typical Aussie thing to take the piss out of people, but only people you like, we tend not to talk to people we don't

I know there are some people (hell I am going to say it - Americans) who do not even know that we have an Indigenous population - or as they like to say, "black people" - in Australia

I hate 99% of celebrities and I honestly have no idea that Olivia Newton John passed away let alone why they were still famous... Also I live near beegee way, which is an alleyway that's has videos and statues of the beegees and plays beegees songs 24/7... Do you think I would like the beegees after hearing their music all night for 4 years in a row?? And don't get me started on that...

1) they weren't born in redcliffe, they were born in Coney island housing estates which are no longer there so they just claim they were born in redcliffe

2) why the alleyway?? Did Joe chill kill their parents there???

3) why do they think it's a good idea to play "staying alive" on repeat in an alleyway that has a memorial for them??

@TheZipper now you can think what you like, I don't give a shit about politics unless someone is telling me about their political views... So please change it to say something like "I'm disappointed in Australias political choices during COVID" as I don't want this to be dumpster fire material but I don't want to control your free speech.... Also Scot Morison was pm who is LNP and the LNP is right wing... Just throwing that out there

I know this whole post is irrelevant now but I spent way to long typing it out and people need to know the suffering the beegees cause, even after death they torment me.... I can feel them taunting me from hell
🤣🤣 LOVED your take. Sorry for rubbing the BeeGees all over you. Would AC/DC or Men at Work been better choices ? In any case, you’re absolutely right!! I should have been more diplomatic. Thanks for being a good sport about it.

🤣🤣 LOVED your take. Sorry for rubbing the BeeGees all over you. Would AC/DC or Men at Work been better choices ? In any case, you’re absolutely right!! I should have been more diplomatic. Thanks for being a good sport about it.
Not the highest fan of ACDC but I do like men at work... And it's all good, I'm sorry if I came across a bit rude... It's just as soon as someone mentions politics suddenly everyone puts in an opinion and before you know it we're talking about gun control and school shootings 😂

Thank you for being a good sport about it 😁

Back