What do you know/think about Australia??

Careful now you wouldnt want your mares to get jealous that youve been inside a different big pussy
Mares only get jealous over food usually, unlike human females they are happy to take any rubbing and petting without complaints, lol

Someone was telling me the Panthers aren't actually Panthers, when feral cats breed in the wild they apparently get bigger until they're the size of a small panther... I think that's bullshit, there's no way 4 generations of being feral will increase your offsprings size by tenfold but how the fuck else would you explain it??
@AngryGoose I have seen and hunted some big mutha cats in the Australian bush, the authorities believe there is over 20 million of the feral things, but have never seen one Panther size, have seen a ginger tom that was up to my knees say 45 to 50 cm

@AngryGoose I have seen and hunted some big mutha cats in the Australian bush, the authorities believe there is over 20 million of the feral things, but have never seen one Panther size, have seen a ginger tom that was up to my knees say 45 to 50 cm
Yea I think the guy had no idea what he's talking about... I only bought it up because I wanted to fuck with anyone who wasn't from Australia and read it

You forgot about poisonous plants.... ALOT of tourists come here and no one warns them about the sheer amount of deadly plants here.... There's the gympie-gympie which has a sting so bad it will send you insane, people who get stung by it have to be sedated because they actually kill themselves to escape the pain and the sting lasts for up to a year
Hooooooly fuck! My feet will never step a thousand miles away from Australia!

Vast but beautiful country... Down to Earth .... Fiercely competitive in Sport.Loved it lived there for 30 years and will definitely be going back

Not tryna start a dumpster fire here, but I have always been curious... (in your view) were the COVID lockdowns of 2020-2021 really as bad as people say they were, like the government taking away your rights and such?

Not tryna start a dumpster fire here, but I have always been curious... (in your view) were the COVID lockdowns of 2020-2021 really as bad as people say they were, like the government taking away your rights and such?
NSW here, we couldnt leave the house unless it was necessities. Everyone who could work from home was forced too and only essential stores were open like groceries, petrol stations & fast food shops.
The fines were about $1,000 from memory if you went out without a valid excuse. Exercise was allowed but you werent allowed to go for a drive. However, lockdown burn outs were a big thing, no cars around to interupt you doing a skid in town. 🤣
I went stir crazy in the first lockdown but my bestie would sneak over with alcohol.

Fuck no.... I know I'll probably get flak for this but a lot of Australians think they can do whatever the fuck they want and will complain alot when they don't get it.... We were given hundreds of dollars for free every week to make home delivery easier... All people had to do was stay in their house and all they did was throw fucking tantrums

Like good example is the amount of people who crossed the boarders, got caught and had to live in their cars in a strange state and then they complained like "oh no! There's reprocussions for my actions! This is everyone else's fault!"

My favorite example is some lady trying to get on the bus... She didn't want to pay for the ticket and when the bus driver asked for a ticket and she went into a speel about how her dad worked for the council for 30 years so she doesn't have to pay and then called the bus driver a Karen.... I don't think I have to explain what a Karen is and shouldnt have to explain why the chick in her early 20s was actually the Karen.... I saw a dude jacking off on the bus once, the bus driver told me to mind my own business and refused to call the cops, the most that happened was a few people moved seats but I did manage to get the bus driver fired cause the guy was jacking off right under the camera (public transport is gross here... But there's less vomit on the trains than there was ten years ago so I suppose that's good)

But besides that small rant, we will be fucked if we had to go to war... We can't stay home with extra money getting take out and watching tv/playing video games then there is no fucking way we would survive in a muddy trench filling out our hobo stews with boot leather and rats to get a bigger meal while being shot at, for more than a month

Last edited:
Nevada would wear Y'all out...Our Paiute live in places a Full-grown Apache would RUN out of, screaming and tearing out his hair.

Do you accept Dingo Dollars? 💰
Short answer.... Yes 😐

7ef0b7c6-7411-4499-bc3f-b8d79d93ff07_medium.jpg

Careful now you wouldnt want your mares to get jealous that youve been inside a different big pussy
Since Covid they say there are 19 to 20 thousand Brumbies in Kosciuszko National Park
Hooooooly fuck! My feet will never step a thousand miles away from Australia!
@Valkiria That's sad it is a very beautiful, peaceful place. And lots of fun people and animals. Xx

Possibly so, but the question was, “what do you know/think about Australia?” I know that I was disappointed in their government’s power grab….as I was in the other countries I mentioned. I’m sorry that there’s only one BeeGee left, and that Olivia Newton-John passed away. The only other thing I know about Australia is that they found Nemo.
You forgot ABBA:sick:

One thing I’m grateful to the Wuhan flu for is for exposing the authoritarian and dictatorial traits of leftists in government. Up until Covid, I thought Australia was a chill place. I was wrong. I was wrong about Canada and the United States, as well.
Dumpster fire here we come!!! 😒
Preferably I'd want to keep it out of the Dumpster Fire. Mainly I was wanting a little bit of perspective from people that actually LIVE in Australia and not from people that don't. As I have always been curious as to what the people that actually reside within the borders of that country think about the response measures. I'm wanting perspective from the horse's mouth, not the mouths of those that have only read sensational news articles about it.

Preferably I'd want to keep it out of the Dumpster Fire. Mainly I was wanting a little bit of perspective from people that actually LIVE in Australia and not from people that don't. As I have always been curious as to what the people that actually reside within the borders of that country think about the response measures. I'm wanting perspective from the horse's mouth, not the mouths of those that have only read sensational news articles about it.
That’s ok, I’ll delete. FYI - the news I was getting was coming FROM Australia. Guess that was “sensationalized”?

Yea I think the guy had no idea what he's talking about... I only bought it up because I wanted to fuck with anyone who wasn't from Australia and read it
@FloofyNewfie if you are asking about Australia, yes but like many countries they did the best they, could with what they knew at the time. Federal govt, 7 out of 10 State governments 5 out of 10 at best local government all over the shop. We will all be paying for the mistakes for many years, no different to The global warming issues etc. Still the best place on earth, by far.
We invented wi fi, those cameras that let me watch MotoGP 2500fps on the other side of the world, in 7 second delay, just to name a few.

I hate 99% of celebrities and I honestly have no idea that Olivia Newton John passed away let alone why they were still famous... Also I live near beegee way, which is an alleyway that's has videos and statues of the beegees and plays beegees songs 24/7... Do you think I would like the beegees after hearing their music all night for 4 years in a row?? And don't get me started on that...

1) they weren't born in redcliffe, they were born in Coney island housing estates which are no longer there so they just claim they were born in redcliffe

2) why the alleyway?? Did Joe chill kill their parents there???

3) why do they think it's a good idea to play "staying alive" on repeat in an alleyway that has a memorial for them??

@TheZipper now you can think what you like, I don't give a shit about politics unless someone is telling me about their political views... So please change it to say something like "I'm disappointed in Australias political choices during COVID" as I don't want this to be dumpster fire material but I don't want to control your free speech.... Also Scot Morison was pm who is LNP and the LNP is right wing... Just throwing that out there

I know this whole post is irrelevant now but I spent way to long typing it out and people need to know the suffering the beegees cause, even after death they torment me.... I can feel them taunting me from hell

Last edited:
Contrary to popular opinion, the lockdowns were the best time of my life. I was fortunate enough to move into my van 2 months into the first lockdown, I started working full time as a drone pilot, and was literally paid to travel the state while getting a steady pay from the government as well.
I genuinely was less stressed, never had any issues passing through check points as I was listed as NFA and travelling for mostly legitimate purposes. I lost friends because of the amount of travel i did, they were constantly saying I was responsible for the spread of covid and the continuation of lockdowns, but I didnt get covid until 6 months after the lockdowns ended

Back