Twelvepaws Banned?

Oh... That's the type of individual you are? The edgy revenge bringer who encased all his zoo encounters in a neat file. From what it sounds like to me? If somebody were to "cross you" you would either eliminate them or simply put them on a "outting folder". Judging by how you said "you don't know the lengths I would go".

Quite frankly I see you as a threat here. Considering your mindset currently.

(Oh excuse me if this isn't the dumpster fire. It's kind of my gig to understand others and quite frankly I couldn't ignore this probable threat I'm looking at right now)

Your too much of a threat to me... If I was moderator you would have been banned by exposing sensitive information leaking. Objectively speaking you're the one being childish as well as dangerous.

Which is why I am not pushing the reply button here.

Your too much of a threat to me... If I was moderator you would have been banned by exposing sensitive information leaking. Objectively speaking you're the one being childish as well as dangerous.

Which is why I am not pushing the reply button here.
Leaking a public documents from a public forum that closed back In 2019. Yeah ok whatever dude. Fucking google indexed the place. Get over it.
That's from a printable version of BF itself

Leaking a public documents from a public forum that closed back In 2019. Yeah ok whatever dude. Fucking google indexed the place. Get over it.
That's from a printable version of BF itself
I take every precaution here. Your mentality is a threat to others. All you will do is send a message of division with your extremism. Now that I assessed you correctly (or incorrectly if any opposing facts show up). All that's left is to wait and determine.

I take every precaution here. Your mentality is a threat to others. All you will do is send a message of division with your extremism.
And all you do is support online gaslighting mental abuse. You are more of a threat to way more people than I ever will be. How can I prove it.. well you don't live around me and you just have no fucking clue what I've been talking about either..nor is it time for me to say yet either. 😂..

Wow rereading my own "psychology dissection mode" I'm kind of shocked how cold-hearted I was.

I kind of feel bad... (I really don't even want to look at it that's how bad it looks to me).

It's almost as if I don't realize what I say until after my emotional sector kicks in again.

Wow rereading my own "psychology dissection mode" I'm kind of shocked how cold-hearted I was.

I kind of feel bad... (I really don't even want to look at it that's how bad it looks to me).

It's almost as if I don't realize what I say until after my emotional sector kicks in again.
Only one person was banned my guy, you're alright lol

I came late to the party. What exactly did he post that was scary or got him banned?

I hope the outburst is only online. But I'm definitely going to be watching the news this week...
You should read in the beginning where I talked about my past of my "rejecting salvation" thing of voluntary hypothermia that's when it started

Ha! You've grown nicely 😃
Though skin. Keep the good part in you though.

Guy looked odd but I was wondering why he was banned until I found this. With or without threats, you managed to uncover quite a big socipat. Sort of nice zoo who I' d rather never meet.

I do not know what happened back there, still it shows how bad to linger in past like that (hint?)

Ha! You've grown nicely 😃
Though skin. Keep the good part in you though.

Guy looked odd but I was wondering why he was banned until I found this. With or without threats, you managed to uncover quite a big socipat. Sort of nice zoo who I' d rather never meet.

I do not know what happened back there, still it shows how bad to linger in past like that (hint?)
Well I did dissected a psychologist in the mental battle a couple times that kind of says a lot about me here. Meh.

You could say this is the fruits of conquest lol. It's just what I do for fun really. Although it's kind of frightening how my instinct just turns very predatory *shrugs*. However it's mainly done when emotion don't work so I use pure logic.

Well I did dissected a psychologist in the mental battle a couple times that kind of says a lot about me here. Meh.

You could say this is the fruits of conquest lol. It's just what I do for fun really. Although it's kind of frightening how my instinct just turns very predatory *shrugs*. However it's mainly done when emotion don't work so I use pure logic.
Well Ibhonestoy can't say you do not have some issue about not thinking out of the box when you get engaged about something, or going overboard about it. Yes, predatory mode you could call.

But this time it has been spot on and put to good use 😁

Well Ibhonestoy can't say you do not have some issue about not thinking out of the box when you get engaged about something, or going overboard about it. Yes, predatory mode you could call.

But this time it has been spot on and put to good use 😁
I hope it stays as sharp as I can make it. I just have to keep honing it until it is as sharp where I can do it actively instead of passively

Yeah wtf with all the banning??!!! Do we have a moderator with an agenda or in a power trip or something. Pretty lame I o lose so
Many people. There should be a pinned thread with a brief reason for the ban.
They will ban a person here on zooville just for being cross-eyed

Back