Twelvepaws Banned?

UR20Z is probably quite happy atm xD
As far as I'm concerned, Pillar ceased to exist about the same time he demonstrated that he was completely disconnected from reality. I've had him on ignore for... Well, I can't honestly remember how long, now - AT LEAST 2 years, maybe longer. Every now and again I'd see his trail of stupid 'cause I weakened and hit the "show ignored..." button to try to figure out what someone else was on about, and his garbage would show up along with whatever it was I was trying to see, but basically, he's been nothing but a "You are ignoring content from..." note. His stupiditywas just more than I could cope with. Personally, I'm amazed it took this long for him to get splatted. If I had mod-powers, he would have been eliminated long ago (Which is why I don't *WANT* mod-powers - I have an extremely low tolerance for stupidity and I won't pretend otherwise - I firmly believe that stupid should be physically painful (or even fatal) in direct proportion to how stupid an act the person commits)

I understand it's hard for you to lose a profile with years of history and 7900 posts, but you made your own mistakes, and now you have to deal with the consequences of those mistakes. But hey, as long as you don't openly admit to being Pillar, you can build a new history in time.
There speaks a wise pup :) Figured it out quick, too! Good on ya!

I don't support Pillar and have no opinion or knowledge about what he did. I just find this situation distasteful.

It's sad that everyone here sounds like they didn't like Pillar after all the time he spent here. I wonder how many others in this thread if they got banned would have a thread made about them with everyone showing how much they never liked them.
https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/your-opinion.71288/page-5#post-1714584 feel free to read.

And personally I don't hate him... In fact I actually felt sorry for what he became. Nothing could have been done because I tried all I could to make him feel better.

All he was searching for is a bunch of "circlejerks" because everybody kept throwing the negative version of reality at him.

At the very end of the day you could say he kind of just "broke". I really do hope he feels better on his offline time.

I don't support Pillar and have no opinion or knowledge about what he did. I just find this situation distasteful.

It's sad that everyone here sounds like they didn't like Pillar after all the time he spent here. I wonder how many others in this thread if they got banned would have a thread made about them with everyone showing how much they never liked them.
You reap what you sow.

When someone makes a mistake, don’t forget about all the good they have done. Pillar had 7900 messages. He was great at keeping the conversations going.

Everyone makes mistakes! I believe that when one of us makes mistakes and breaks the rules, he should be made aware of it so that he has the opportunity to correct his mistakes.

I wasn't the one who banned him but I had already warned him several times in the last month about being absolutely toxic to other people on the forum. What did he do in response?

Denied it, played innocent, prentended I was making stuff up and targeting him and then when I warned him again he just started putting laugh emojis on everything to still be annoying but circumvent what I said about not leaving toxic post. And still I let it slide to give him a chance to wise up if he wanted...

Anyways I don't care if he has 100,000 post on here if they end up being toxic, flaming, attacking, etc...

Though In the end toxicity wasn't specifically why he was banned, but seeing as Toxic is how he wanted to act (and among the other reasons he is no longer here) I feel the community is better off without them.

Last edited:
Toxic is lying to people and that happens often in the community. Toxic is ignoring experienced members while going on with life. Toxic is treating someone else as a fake when they are not... There's plenty of toxicity around here unfortunately. The way the members treat each other online has a huge impact on the general perception of the community itself. Nothing is going to change until the toxic atmosphere is cleared up. It's ridiculous the way it is.

I wasn't the one who banned him but I had already warned him several times in the last month about being absolutely toxic to other people on the forum. What did he do in response?

Denied it, played innocent, prentended I was making stuff up and targeting him and then when I warned him again he just started putting laugh emojis on everything to still be annoying but circumvent what I said about not leaving toxic post. And still I let it slide to give him a chance to wise up if he wanted...

Anyways I don't care if he has 100,000 post on here if they end up being toxic, flaming, attacking, etc...

Though In the end toxicity wasn't specifically why he was banned, but seeing as Toxic is how he wanted to act (and among the other reasons he is no longer here) I feel the community is better off without them.

Toxic is lying to people and that happens often in the community. Toxic is ignoring experienced members while going on with life. Toxic is treating someone else as a fake when they are not... There's plenty of toxicity around here unfortunately. The way the members treat each other online has a huge impact on the general perception of the community itself. Nothing is going to change until the toxic atmosphere is cleared up. It's ridiculous the way it is.
Then you should be very pleased that we have made this improvement.

"ignoring experienced members"? What's that supposed to mean? Especially the "going on with life" part. Of course I'm going on with my life, no matter what some git on this forum said. As far as I know, not one of you people on here is real, so why should stuff you say or do influence my life more than I want it to?

And you're missing something in your count: Toxic is belittleling everyone who's of a different opinion, toxic is misogyny as in claiming (and naming everyone who's of a different opinion an idiot or imbecile) every woman on the face of the earth is only after subjugating and tyrannizing men, toxic is defending pedophilia.

"ignoring experienced members"? What's that supposed to mean? Especially the "going on with life" part. Of course I'm going on with my life, no matter what some git on this forum said. As far as I know, not one of you people on here is real, so why should stuff you say or do influence my life more than I want it to?

And you're missing something in your count: Toxic is belittleling everyone who's of a different opinion, toxic is misogyny as in claiming (and naming everyone who's of a different opinion an idiot or imbecile) every woman on the face of the earth is only after subjugating and tyrannizing men, toxic is defending pedophilia.
Toxic is blackballing people who have no business being disregarded entirely by everyone else in the community.

Most of all toxic is a community that leaves one of its supporters in the dust like it did back in 2019 when PF closed down after my four years of involvement there everybody went along their own way leaving me in the dust you want to talk about toxic there it is right there. I started myself in this community in 2015 I made an agreement to support and uphold this community in real life for the advancement of scientific research. I made that commitment December 23rd 2015. 2019 place closes absolutely nothing. And I come to find this.
Now that's toxic.

Last edited:
Toxic is blackballing people who have no business being disregarded entirely by everyone else in the community.

Most of all toxic is a community that leaves one of its supporters in the dust like it did back in 2019 when PF closed down after my four years of involvement there everybody went along their own way leaving me in the dust you want to talk about toxic there it is right there. I started myself in this community in 2015 I made an agreement to support and uphold this community in real life for the advancement of scientific research. I made that commitment December 23rd 2015. 2019 place closes absolutely nothing. And I come to find this.
Now that's toxic.
Seems like you've got some grievances that aren't actually related to what's happening here. But hey, why not talk about it here? It sure didn't start out as the Pillar thread. So tell us about it. What was PF, and why did it shut down? Why do you feel that was unfair?

xD
What did you expect? That people you met on a forum would go out of their way to, what? Revolve around you? Take time out of their day, every day, to talk to you, care for you?
That's ridiculous.
Damn it I see on my phone he's messaging me *thrown down or whatever stuff I'm doing in a chaotic disorderly manner to message him back onto my computer* lol that's at least how I visualize it.

However what I would do in reality Is... *Check notifications then go on my work day to reply if possible taking the assumption it's genuine*

What was PF, and why did it shut down? Why do you feel that was unfair?
Beast Forum. Meant to put BF but technology fight me and said PF. Place closes after years reaching out to people. Yes it's really disheartening to see everything going on while I'm still sitting alone for the entire time since 2015 when I joined BF.
It's kinda fucked up figuring out that if the said elsewhere the community in general comprised about 4% of the population....
Running that percentage in a given population of a city.. I'm looking at over 200k people well In range.. 2015 to 2022. Soon 23 will be 8 years alone in a loving accepting community.. I personally wouldn't have known about this place if not for happenstance running into someone from my past.. signed up onto the activist thread on beast Forum in 2015. Yes it's really disheartening to see everything going on today being left out of existence in the community when everyone went away when bf closed. After 4 years trying there.
Every so-called activist gone. No contact gone.. I think I have a valid gripe right now.

No you don't.
It was a forum for people with a socially unaccepted fetish where, same as here, mostly everyone kept to themselves.
It's par for the course for a not-community like that to dissolve when their only common denominator, a fetish site, closes down.
If you'd actually got to know people there, why weren't you able to keep in touch with them?

Beast Forum.
Aha, I believe that one closed for financial reasons. And I do understand, it's terribly painful to lose something that has been a big part of your life for so long, and frustrating to think if people could have just donated to a common fund maybe it could have been kept running.
I personally wouldn't have known about this place if not for happenstance running into someone from my past.
This one you may want to consider your own actions. Despite not being part of either community until very recently, I found Zooville almost immediately after BeastForum collapsed with a simple google search. You probably could have tried a little harder to find the community again if you really cared about it.

Aha, I believe that one closed for financial reasons. And I do understand, it's terribly painful to lose something that has been a big part of your life for so long, and frustrating to think if people could have just donated to a common fund maybe it could have been kept running.

This one you may want to consider your own actions. Despite not being part of either community until very recently, I found Zooville almost immediately after BeastForum collapsed with a simple google search. You probably could have tried a little harder to find the community again

What? You know you can just edit your post, right?
Yeah I know.
I ended up occupied with other things in life shortly after all those posts and I just never went back to do it.

Some backend data suggests that this user may not be Pillar nor Twelvepaws. I have a sneaking suspicion that they may be another well known ban dodger on the forum. But concrete evidence has yet to rise above the surface. So, for right now, I'm merely keeping a close eye on this user.
A crapton of messages doesn't automatically mean he was a positive addition.
Quality over quantity.

You could also say he just never knew when to stop.

You have no idea do you?
That guy was a notorious repeat offender. It was a wonder he wasn't banned sooner.

Now, as a lurker that has only ever posted these 2 messages... I'm not convinced you're not a Pillar ban evasion account.
Very suspicious.
Not to mention he had joined in 2021. That's weird as fuck.
qwoplayer123 was my old account. Someone gained access to my account and changed the password and email on thursday 1/26/2023. ive been a lurker for a while and intended to keep it that way for a while. I tried the contact us thing to try and recover my account but got no response so i decided to make a new account as i had nothing on there anyway. If any staff members can, please ban that account.

qwoplayer123 was my old account. Someone gained access to my account and changed the password and email on thursday 1/26/2023. ive been a lurker for a while and intended to keep it that way for a while. I tried the contact us thing to try and recover my account but got no response so i decided to make a new account as i had nothing on there anyway. If any staff members can, please ban that account.
i have emails to prove this if needed

No you don't.
It was a forum for people with a socially unaccepted fetish where, same as here, mostly everyone kept to themselves.
It's par for the course for a not-community like that to dissolve when their only common denominator, a fetish site, closes down.
If you'd actually got to know people there, why weren't you able to keep in touch with them?
Things stagnated. No progress. Constantly getting excuse after excuse after excuse. I was on tg for a bit. Misled I'm guessing at this point. Links I had to here didn't work.. I read something about the original version of this site had issues or something. Probably why the link didn't work..
A while ago not too distant past I happened to run across someone who I met before that I lost contact with. Wasn't for that instance I would have never knew that this site changed domain and wasn't easily found through the Google. So as before with BF I poke around..
It doesn't seem to be much different than BF.. same bullshit different writeup. .

Bunch of other factors add up. There's issues I am just not getting into rn. Darn near 8 years in. By calculation of just one percent of the population in my area would be 40,000 plus people. I saw something about it being 4%. Well that's 160, 000 plus people. 8 years. Very little RL interaction. Most meetings didn't repeat. Numbers I have figured out if true. Ain't nobody wanted shit with me. Even trying to reach out to regular dog people IRL.. Ain't nobody believes me in anything I said or say.. I think I got screwed in a more serious way than I have already said ..
That's a separate issue I am just not going to deal with here.. shit didn't add up and I have my suspicions.
But like I said that is not for here

Back