Twelvepaws Banned?

@Bloodwolf

You're right, totally right.

I was thinking property taxes at the moment because I got my quarterly tax bill for my apartment building and had a small heart attack.

Basically the same reason as Twelvepaws.
When someone makes a mistake, don’t forget about all the good they have done. Pillar had 7900 messages. He was great at keeping the conversations going.

Everyone makes mistakes! I believe that when one of us makes mistakes and breaks the rules, he should be made aware of it so that he has the opportunity to correct his mistakes.

Zooville ain't the primitive Wild West, where people were shot for alleged breaking the laws. This typically American application of law and order is frighteningly primitive to me as a European. According to Polling are just 37.8% from US, the majority are from Europe(48.1%) and the rest of the world.

If following the rules is more important than us members, then Zooville is not the place where I belong. ... shoot me!

Everyone makes mistakes! I believe that when one of us makes mistakes and breaks the rules, he should be made aware of it so that he has the opportunity to correct his mistakes.
Oh, we're often pretty lenient when it comes to warning strikes. It's not uncommon for someone to break a handful of rules and accrue 1/2/3/4 warning strikes. But we take a 0 tolerance stance against zoo-sadism and pedophilia. Just remember that it was Pillar that threw away his 7,900 posts. He blew it by breaking one of the very few 0 tolerance rules.

When someone makes a mistake, don’t forget about all the good they have done. Pillar had 7900 messages. He was great at keeping the conversations going.

Zooville ain't the primitive Wild West, where people were shot for alleged breaking the laws. This typically American application of law and order is frighteningly primitive to me as a European. According to Polling are just 37.8% from US, the majority are from Europe(48.1%) and the rest of the world.

If following the rules is more important than us members, then Zooville is not the place where I belong. ... shoot me!
Everyone gets warned and notifications of some sort sent. They ignore it. It builds up.

I understand it's hard for you to lose a profile with years of history and 7900 posts, but you made your own mistakes, and now you have to deal with the consequences of those mistakes. But hey, as long as you don't openly admit to being Pillar, you can build a new history in time.

Oh, were often pretty lenient when it comes to warning strikes. It's not uncommon for someone to break a handful of rules and accrue 1/2/3/4 warning strikes. But we take a 0 tolerance stance against zoo-sadism and pedophilia. Just remember that it was Pillar that threw away his 7,900 posts. He blew it by breaking one of the very few 0 tolerance rules.
Also, we don't lose those posts. Just no new ones

Also, we don't lose those posts. Just no new ones
It depends.

Here's a breakdown of how the warning points system works on here.

Rule and law is not primitive. Every single congregation of people have them. Some bend, some break. There are some that equate to a complete exile. What happened was one of them. As loud as I can be here, even I abide by them. There have been members here who out right left because of some people. I don’t like that fact but it is what it is. We already are a blemish on the normal population. Without holding to some sort of standard we will never be anything but a second guess among the world. I don’t agree with everything but it’s a far cry from the BF days. Be thankful for it.

don’t forget about all the good they have done. Pillar had 7900 messages.
A crapton of messages doesn't automatically mean he was a positive addition.
Quality over quantity.

He was great at keeping the conversations going.
You could also say he just never knew when to stop.

This typically American application of law and order is frighteningly primitive to me as a European.
You have no idea do you?
That guy was a notorious repeat offender. It was a wonder he wasn't banned sooner.

Now, as a lurker that has only ever posted these 2 messages... I'm not convinced you're not a Pillar ban evasion account.
Very suspicious.

Now, as a lurker that has only ever posted these 2 messages... I'm not convinced you're not a Pillar ban evasion account.
Very suspicious.
The only reason I think it's not him is because he made this account in 2021 so he'd have to be planning to get banned for a long time.

The only reason I think it's not him is because he made this account in 2021 so he'd have to be planning to get banned for a long time.
hey man good timing

@mods we have a bunch of pedophiles and psychos in the massachusetts forum on here, it would be nice if you didnt JUST ban the people who are openly and repeatedly offending in the active global chats

He could easily have registered back then, "just in case".
Even pillar's signature indicates he's well aware of being so "controversial", to put it mildly.

@mods we have a bunch of pedophiles and psychos in the massachusetts forum on here, it would be nice if you didnt JUST ban the people who are openly and repeatedly offending in the active global chats
So, report the messages?
There's a "Report" link at the bottom of every message:
1674820743430.png

He could easily have registered back then, "just in case".
Some backend data suggests that this user may not be Pillar nor Twelvepaws. I have a sneaking suspicion that they may be another well known ban dodger on the forum. But concrete evidence has yet to rise above the surface. So, for right now, I'm merely keeping a close eye on this user.

Some backend data suggests that this user may not be Pillar nor Twelvepaws. I have a sneaking suspicion that they may be another well known ban dodger on the forum. But concrete evidence has yet to rise above the surface. So, for right now, I'm merely keeping a close eye on this user.
Aaaaaaahhhhhh...that guy, huh? I didn't think about that guy...
I won't mention his name.

The issue with that is majority of his messages at that certain point were more toxicity then helpful also. *Hmmm look while pointing at his history*

Even if they let that slide he's still going to do it again and again. There are a couple other instances where he kind of nudged it but this time he went over the top.

If I was in the same spot I would have probably did the same thing with the cringe I had looking at it *shrugs*... I would have banned him too if I was a moderator also. I seen it justified 3 to 5 times over.

And I am a merciful guy after all. I just can't see a basement dweller reforming himself with the probable social damage he's causing.

Last edited:
Pillar wasn't keeping the threads/conversations going, he was shoving his religious idiocy down our throats. Or even worse, his opinions about women and governments and how both of them are trying to murder or enslave everyone and everything.

Did anyone else find it weird at all his obsession with pushing purity culture on dogs? He mentioned a few times how females were only beautiful if they were "virgins". Which is just a little odd on its own but I'd also seen him take the time to say how disgusting he thought pregnant dogs were. I found that really unusual.

Also I'm glad the staff have enough integrity to not give any leniency to Pillar just because he was a long-time member.

Did anyone else find it weird at all his obsession with pushing purity culture on dogs? He mentioned a few times how females were only beautiful if they were "virgins". Which is just a little odd on its own but I'd also seen him take the time to say how disgusting he thought pregnant dogs were. I found that really unusual.

Also I'm glad the staff have enough integrity to not give any leniency to Pillar just because he was a long-time member.
Typical incel shit.

Well ya got handed a ban... end of story, I do find it funny that people post shit like that and then don't expect consequences... especially when the rules you break could very well bring international attention to a site, and in this case, rightfully so...

anyways, this lurker be signing off again, and keep up the good work mods.

I don't support Pillar and have no opinion or knowledge about what he did. I just find this situation distasteful.

It's sad that everyone here sounds like they didn't like Pillar after all the time he spent here. I wonder how many others in this thread if they got banned would have a thread made about them with everyone showing how much they never liked them.
I mean, if no one else here is openly advocating for screwing children then they don't have anything to worry about.

Just because something is around for a long time doesn't mean it is useful or pleasant. As someone else here already said, quality over quantity.

Back