Twelvepaws Banned?

Things stagnated. No progress. Constantly getting excuse after excuse after excuse. I was on tg for a bit. Misled I'm guessing at this point. Links I had to here didn't work.. I read something about the original version of this site had issues or something. Probably why the link didn't work..
A while ago not too distant past I happened to run across someone who I met before that I lost contact with. Wasn't for that instance I would have never knew that this site changed domain and wasn't easily found through the Google. So as before with BF I poke around..
It doesn't seem to be much different than BF.. same bullshit different writeup. .

Bunch of other factors add up. There's issues I am just not getting into rn. Darn near 8 years in. By calculation of just one percent of the population in my area would be 40,000 plus people. I saw something about it being 4%. Well that's 160, 000 plus people. 8 years. Very little RL interaction. Most meetings didn't repeat. Numbers I have figured out if true. Ain't nobody wanted shit with me. Even trying to reach out to regular dog people IRL.. Ain't nobody believes me in anything I said or say.. I think I got screwed in a more serious way than I have already said ..
That's a separate issue I am just not going to deal with here.. shit didn't add up and I have my suspicions.
But like I said that is not for here
If you wanna whine about BF and ZV, start a new thread dude.

Things stagnated. No progress. Constantly getting excuse after excuse after excuse. I was on tg for a bit. Misled I'm guessing at this point. Links I had to here didn't work.. I read something about the original version of this site had issues or something. Probably why the link didn't work..
A while ago not too distant past I happened to run across someone who I met before that I lost contact with. Wasn't for that instance I would have never knew that this site changed domain and wasn't easily found through the Google. So as before with BF I poke around..
It doesn't seem to be much different than BF.. same bullshit different writeup. .

Bunch of other factors add up. There's issues I am just not getting into rn. Darn near 8 years in. By calculation of just one percent of the population in my area would be 40,000 plus people. I saw something about it being 4%. Well that's 160, 000 plus people. 8 years. Very little RL interaction. Most meetings didn't repeat. Numbers I have figured out if true. Ain't nobody wanted shit with me. Even trying to reach out to regular dog people IRL.. Ain't nobody believes me in anything I said or say.. I think I got screwed in a more serious way than I have already said ..
That's a separate issue I am just not going to deal with here.. shit didn't add up and I have my suspicions.
But like I said that is not for here
You know, if people stop talking to you, time and time again, I would sit down, think about the situation, find the common denominator in those interactions (*hinthint* you) and think about what that common denominator might influence negatively.

"But introspection is haaaard, bitching about how everyone else is toxic and an asshole is so much easier!" I hear you say. And yes, that's true, but that way nothing will change, you git.

xD

You know, if people stop talking to you, time and time again, I would sit down, think about the situation, find the common denominator in those interactions (*hinthint* you) and think about what that common denominator might influence negatively.

"But introspection is haaaard, bitching about how everyone else is toxic and an asshole is so much easier!" I hear you say. And yes, that's true, but that way nothing will change, you git.

xD
There's a lot of factors involved. And I'm going to leave it at that.
I do not agree with this stipulation of the process that I spent way too much time with already. You git that.

I offered help and my experience to this community

reference of indicated help activity online. Dog Daddy..
We are not the same. But I am just as capable as him. That's what I think but nobody has really given me that chance for real.
I know a lot about dogs. And it scares me that there are others that know more than I do. But I have a unique thing that was a necessity for where I live. That's what is going to set me apart from the other dog trainers. I don't train any dog. I educate them to live in a heartless human world.

@FloofyNewfie has been given the link to my dog videos and he can verify the dogs behavior and knowledge from there.
Floof.. you ever see dogs like that before?
Wasn't a joke what I said back in 2015.
Videos don't lie.
I wanted to do dog education years ago. I am good at what I do. And my dogs prove it. Every day.
The more I work with dogs. The more experience I gain. The better it gets..

What does it take to prove one's self around this place?

I Am really good working with dogs.

I was invited to a party.
I arrived with a homemade chocolate cheesecake, and placed it on the dessert table.
By the end of the evening, I noticed my cheesecake was untouched.
Not one slice cut out.

Would I be disappointed?
Absolutely!
I spent a fair amount of time making that cheesecake.

But that disappointment is mine, and mine alone.
Just because I brought a truly fabulous homemade cheesecake, doesn't obligate anyone to eat it, or even admire it.

I could whine about it, or, bring chips next time.

Just a thought. Been there, done that.

BTW, that's happened to me (with cheesecakes) lol.
More for you to enjoy when you take it back home.

I was invited to a party.
I arrived with a homemade chocolate cheesecake, and placed it on the dessert table.
By the end of the evening, I noticed my cheesecake was untouched.
Not one slice cut out.

Would I be disappointed?
Absolutely!
I spent a fair amount of time making that cheesecake.

But that disappointment is mine, and mine alone.
Just because I brought a truly fabulous homemade cheesecake, doesn't obligate anyone to eat it, or even admire it.

I could whine about it, or, bring chips next time.

Just a thought. Been there, done that.

BTW, that's happened to me (with cheesecakes) lol.
I love cheesecake and how anybody could disrespect a glorious homemade cheese cake is beyond me. I would have eaten your cheesecake and if it's good to my taste I'll let you know. If it's not to my taste. I'll let you know. That's the deal when it comes to cheesecake.

Right! It's Cheesecake!

You get where I was going with that though, right?
Yeppers
I don't use a typical recipe and that's what is the problem. People scared to try something new.. even if that's a something new that they like.. there's that ummm that's different bias there. Leaving many new things untouched until they rot. If you alone didn't eat your cheesecake that's what it's fate would have been... Well I'm eating my own cheesecake and I have 4 very distinct recipes for that to say.

some people are just not meant for society
If I hit that powerball society would not have to deal with me. I'd be in some county space west of the Susquehanna and living my life with my dogs... Wouldn't even have horses after all that shit previous.. I'd be able to approach just about anybody with a wad of cash. And be like I would like to obtain your stallion's semen for non horse breeding purposes no questions asked.. otherwise known as ai educational instruction and education.
You're just jelly you can't handle dogs like I can. No need to hate someone for over 7 years is it? Why the community do it to me first then? Online continuous bullshit.
People want to ASSUME THAT THEY KNOW ME OR WHATEVER ONLINE ABOUT ME..
Fact of the matter. If you don't see it in real life. Like people who are around me..... You have absolutely no idea of anything about me.
Everyone wanted to criticize me saying I couldn't do with dogs what I said I could...
I quite frankly proved everyone wrong with that assumption with my pack of 4.
And as is the case with that I would have to certainly say it is safe to assume that people have other assumptions of me and well that's why I have no friends in this orientation for over 7 years now so I'm sorry if I stepped a little bit out of line and stepped on some people's toes.
Get over it that's what everybody told me so take your advice get over it.
I did not come to this community to play a fucking mind game

That's the Super Mario stairs remixed into that video
I wouldn't know I never was into games that much even as a kid. Play video game or walk in the woods. I almost always would pick the woods... That's what fucked up my body is exactly that.
Shit got really fucked up when I was 17 my body hasn't been right since. It's killing me slowly. Feeling how I do.... I don't think the doctors stopped it yet.. Further testing needed I might already be dead. I really don't see it any other way rn. Thusly I don't feel like I have much to loose.. now would I?

I wouldn't know I never was into games that much even as a kid. Play video game or walk in the woods. I almost always would pick the woods... That's what fucked up my body is exactly that.
Shit got really fucked up when I was 17 my body hasn't been right since. It's killing me slowly. Feeling how I do.... I don't think the doctors stopped it yet.. Further testing needed I might already be dead. I really don't see it any other way rn. Thusly I don't feel like I have much to loose.. now would I?
You obviously never dealt with voluntary hypothermia. That's exactly what I dealt with and turns out I was too hard to kill *shrugs* so I got bored/thought about her also and walked all the way back home after 30 minutes to an hour laying in the snow.

*Thinking* The only reason (I could even think of) why I changed my mind because I was swiping through my other phone looking at all my memories with her during my duration of freezing.

* Pointing at the calendar and waving my hand around* Around my birthday to Christmas that's when this happened. And I found out my place in the world is to make it a better place. For her sake that's what my purpose is. I am unable to feel hatred or any kind of fear since I already know what I'm going to do in life.

And I never regretted that day either because I got to see her again as a ghost. I cried and cried for 3 to 5 hours I wouldn't even know because I never kept track of time because my (main) phone was dead during that moment. *Looking at the night sky here during my journey as I examined her*

The only thing I was happy about that she was safe and it also processed through me that made me sad again seeing her ghost there as well. That's when I told her how much I missed her everyday and no day is the same as her "happy fluffy ghost energy" licked me that's when I broke down even further and further in a joyous way. After my journey of "rejecting hypothermia salvation" I walked all the way back and slept for the rest of the day like nothing happened. During that time I promised I'd make the world a better place to the best of my ability or at least try for her sake. *This would be that part where I laid in bed rethinking the whole day*

(Sorry this post is all over the place but you kind of have to repuzzle it where it makes sense)

Last edited:
You obviously never dealt with voluntary hypothermia. That's exactly what I dealt with and turns out I was too hard to kill *shrugs* so I got bored/thought about her also and walked all the way back home after 30 minutes to an hour laying in the snow.

*Thinking* The only reason (I could even think of) why I changed my mind because I was swiping through my other phone looking at all my memories with her during my duration of freezing.

* Pointing at the calendar and waving my hand around* Around my birthday to Christmas that's when this happened. And I found out my place in the world is to make it a better place. For her sake that's what my purpose is. I am unable to feel hatred or any kind of fear since I already know what I'm going to do in life.

And I never regretted that day either because I got to see her again as a ghost. I cried and cried for 3 to 5 hours I wouldn't even know because I never kept track of time because my (main) phone was dead during that moment. *Looking at the night sky here during my journey as I examined her*

The only thing I was happy about that she was safe and it also processed through me that made me sad again seeing her ghost there as well. That's when I told her how much I missed her everyday and no day is the same as her "happy fluffy ghost energy" licked me that's when I broke down even further and further in a joyous way. After my journey of "rejecting hypothermia salvation" I walked all the way back and slept for the rest of the day like nothing happened. During that time I promised I'd make the world a better place to the best of my ability or at least try for her sake. *This would be that part where I laid in bed rethinking the whole day*

(Sorry this post is all over the place but you kind of have to repuzzle it where it makes sense)
I have malignant hyperthermia. Stress can trigger or worsen it. When triggered or worsened it can affect the heart itself.. anybody that deliberately inflict stress into someone's life with known medical conditions that can kill... Is deliberately trying to kill that person. If they die. It becomes murder. Ever thought about that? Anyone?

Again I'm going to say I didn't come to the community to play mind games

I have malignant hyperthermia. Stress can trigger or worsen it. When triggered or worsened it can affect the heart itself.. anybody that deliberately inflict stress into someone's life with known medical conditions that can kill... Is deliberately trying to kill that person. If they die. It becomes murder. Ever thought about that? Anyone?

Again I'm going to say I didn't come to the community to play mind games
Self-exposure is the already known risk the individual chooses to take.

By exposing yourself to the community here you chose the risk yourself. This goes with any other thing related to life. Unless somebody follows you to your grave they aren't liable in any form or way.

Regardless if you said your condition it makes no difference to any of us since you have control over your emotional output. So in other words it's a form of "suicide" not murder because you're actively choosing to do this exposure instead of walking away (again which means nobody is liable for your health except yourself here unless they have absolutely direct daily contact).

So nobody has to "obey" because of someone else's condition all they do is pretty much just walk away. I believe it is a form of attention getting and/or power / manipulation over another.

In other words learn and grow or cope or choose to stress yourself to death. If somebody is actively agitating this condition in your daily life then have professionals deal with this.

(Oh I can keep going but I think this fills up every niche I can think of. But I think this deconstructed the statement you made pretty well)

Last edited:
Self-exposure is the already known risk the individual chooses to take.

By exposing yourself to the community here you chose the risk yourself. This goes with any other thing related to life. Unless somebody follows you to your grave they aren't liable in any form or way.

Regardless if you said your condition it makes no difference to any of us because again you have control over your emotional output. So in other words it's a form of "suicide" not murder because you're actively choosing to do this exposure instead of walking away (again which means nobody is liable for your health except yourself here unless they have absolutely direct daily contact).

So nobody has to "obey" because of someone else's condition all they do is pretty much just walk away. Because all it is is a form of attention getting and/or power / manipulation over another.

In other words learn and grow or cope or choose to stress yourself to death. If somebody is actively agitating this condition in your daily life then have professionals deal with this.

(Oh I can keep going but I think this fills up every niche I can think of)
Maybe actually your input means absolutely nothing to me. I don't know who you are. Nor do I care. In real life I have a very good idea of who supported it. Don't even fucking try to play psychologist with me.

And frankly I said back then on BF. Do not fuck with me. Your community ignored everything.. That heartless attitude is going to end. I'm here to make sure of that.. What lengths am I actually willing to go.... You have no fucking clue if you don't live near me.. do not play online psychiatrist with me. I'll throw it right back at you and rub it in your face.

Respect scientific research or fuck off..
Psychological abuse is wrong. Abuse is abuse. My message isn't going to change. No matter what my mental state is..
I didn't come here to play mind games.. thusly I don't give a fuck what you say.

Maybe actually your input means absolutely nothing to me. I don't know who you are. Nor do I care. In real life I have a very good idea of who supported it. Don't even fucking try to play psychologist with me.

And frankly I said back then on BF. Do not fuck with me. Your community ignored everything.. That heartless attitude is going to end. I'm here to make sure of that.. What lengths am I actually willing to go.... You have no fucking clue if you don't live near me.. do not play online psychiatrist with me. I'll throw it right back at you and rub it in your face.

Respect scientific research or fuck off..
Psychological abuse is wrong. Abuse is abuse. My message isn't going to change. No matter what my mental state is..
I didn't come here to play mind games.. thusly I don't give a fuck what you say.
Oh believe me *laughs* I know about your emotional output more than you even know. I mentally dissected mindsets for fun in my spare time. So really I know more about you mentally then what you're throwing out at me.

What I am seeing right now is someone who's incapable of feeling responsible for one's own behavior instead would rather throw it out onto the masses instead of looking inward.

And for somebody who says they don't give a crap for someone's opinion you seem to have a lot to say? Am I right?

And by the way this isn't psychological abuse this is just pure dissection what I'm doing and wondering what in your past has damaged you this way was a betrayal was it somebody dear ignoring you? I wonder what was it

Oh believe me *laughs* I know about your emotional output more than you even know. I mentally dissected mindsets for fun in my spare time. So really I know more about you mentally then what you're throwing out at me.

What I am seeing right now is someone who's incapable of feeling responsible for one's own behavior instead would rather throw it out onto the masses instead of looking inward.

And for somebody who says they don't give a crap for someone's opinion you seem to have a lot to say? Am I right
You are not in my real life too my knowledge. You're kinda irrelevant.
And if you are already in my life.. you might have already been thrown out and not know it yet.. watch your tongue with me

You are not in real life. You're kinda irrelevant
Indeed I'm not "real life" so move on with your life and improve on your flaws as well as your strengths and build those walls as high as you can without letting anyone in your safe zone.

Without any form of acceptance that's what I see from you currently.

Edit further on reading: I'm not afraid of anyone never have never will be as does a disservice to one's own free will

Last edited:
Indeed I'm not "real life" so move on with your life and improve on your flaws as well as your strengths and build those walls as high as you can without letting anyone in your safe zone.

Without any form of acceptance that's what I see from you currently.
Button error edited and updated. And trust me I will be moving forward with my life. Again you have no fucking clue what I've been up to

Button error edited and updated
Ahhh that's right a form of insecurity/frustration to make up for ones shortcomings believe he can get his kicks off the internet? Well this is the last post to you until you finally accept reality here.

Self-improve yourself as well as step out your comfort zone. Forgive yourself for any misdeeds as well as make up for what happened in the past. Find people who you can connect with not those who make your life worse. Based on when I'm hearing from you that's what it sounds like you need to do.

I can feel the hatred emanating from you. You should seek inner peace rather than discord.

Edit here to further answer... All that matters is you're moving forward and improving not causing yourself into a deeper hole of loneliness.

(Fixing my speech to text errors)

Last edited:
Again you have no fucking clue what I've been up to
Reading this over and over... As well as your initial statement sounds like an active threat?

"That heartless attitude is going to end. I'm here to make sure of that.. What lengths am I actually willing to go.... You have no fucking clue if you don't live near me.. do not play online psychiatrist with me. I'll throw it right back at you and rub it in your face." Further quotes from you.

I'l
Ahhh that's right a form of insecurity/frustration to make up for ones shortcomings believe he can get his kicks off the internet? Well this is the last post to you until you finally accept reality here.

Self-improve yourself as well as step out your comfort zone. Forgive yourself for any misdeeds as well as makeup for what happened in the past. Find people who you can connect with not those who make your life worse. Based on when I'm hearing from you that's what it sounds like you need to do.

I can feel the hatred emanating from you. You should seek inner peace rather than discord.
My shortcomings are the requirements for the mental abuse of the process. Again for your concern. You don't live in my area. you have no idea what kind of shit storm your attitude has stirred up with me. On the other hand. I'm fairly certain that THOUSANDS OF ZOO'S AROUND ME HAVE SEEN THE SHIT STORM THAT HAS BEEN STIRRED UP AROUND HERE..
And I intend to follow through with what I set out to do.. I meant what I said on BF and people like you really should have paid attention to what I said back then. Believe me. I'm very secure with my sexuality and individuality.. oh yeah you must be one of those people that thinks. Mentally abusing mentally disabled people is ok too huh.. fuck you.

I'l

My shortcomings are the requirements for the mental abuse of the process. Again for your concern. You don't live in my area. you have no idea what kind of shit storm your attitude has stirred up with me. On the other hand. I'm fairly certain that THOUSANDS OF ZOO'S AROUND ME HAVE SEEN THE SHIT STORM THAT HAS BEEN STIRRED UP AROUND HERE..
And I intend to follow through with what I set out to do.. I meant what I said on BF and people like you really should have paid attention to what I said back then. Believe me. I'm very secure with my sexuality and individuality.. oh yeah you must be one of those people that thinks. Mentally abusing mentally disabled people is ok too huh.. fuck you.
Now not everyone has the same mental capacity as the other. And thusly I find you frankly unethical and abusive

Back