Twelvepaws Banned?

amorousdog5

Citizen of Zooville
Does anyone know the story here? I was kind of shocked when I saw it, he seemed like a good guy even if he owned an unusual number of dogs. Definitely would like to know what happened.

Yeah wtf with all the banning??!!! Do we have a moderator with an agenda or in a power trip or something. Pretty lame I o lose so
Many people. There should be a pinned thread with a brief reason for the ban.

Post in thread 'Your opinion' https://www.zoovilleforum.net/threads/your-opinion.71288/post-1707171

If this was not clear enough, anyone supporting pedophilia by either giving a positive "like", giving a positive review, asking for more or even asking to talk more about it in private will earn you a first and final warning at best. If you had any other warnings in the past about pedo or incest you will be banned.

The rules are clear on anything concerning pedophilia, no matter how much they wanted to claim they were not pedos.

It would be great to see a brief reason. I know back in the BF days the mods would change the signature of the banned user to the reason for their ban. And by the way, the mods here are extremely tolerant and not at all ban-crazed. You can be assured that if someone was banned it was for a justifiable reason. They have all demonstrated patience beyond what most would consider reasonable.

Agreed and understand. I’m not bitching and I should have started with “respect to the mods for what they do first” I was just having bf drama flash backs from the day.
Hate to member numbers drop.
Site safety comes first

Short story, he justified adults having sex with 12/13/14 year olds. That is a big no-no here. But the guy showed himself to be a creep prior to these revelations, as he promoted men having sex with female canines on their first heat as well, which is typically 6-8 months old. That's still a puppy, but ultimately it wasn't that which got him banned. But it was enough to tell me that he was a creepy mothertrucker.

I admit I did not take much of a part in this banning because I did not have the energy to read that thread. :D
But it amazes me that someone thought it was a good idea to discuss those topics here even if in dumpster fire.
I very much struggle to understand the mind of someone who either decides to post animal abuse and then is surprised to be banned or decides to delve into topics like this which are clearly not allowed by the rules.

Yeah wtf with all the banning??!!! Do we have a moderator with an agenda or in a power trip or something. Pretty lame I o lose so
Many people. There should be a pinned thread with a brief reason for the ban.
Naw. They're better than other places. Except Pes, fuck him.

@ZTHorse, Pillar was a bedrock of Zooville, he had more than 7,900 messages. Why was he banned? Why are so many members getting banned?
Because rules exist and rules have been broken. It states clearly what infraction will get you ban immediately. I watched the whole thing go down tapping my fingers wondering when it was going to come. They had every chance to cut the conversation but persisted. I’ve been here just as long as him. I’m no more bedrock than the rest. Rules, it’s what separates us from the animals.

Back