top 5 dogs you would have sex with

1. German Shepherd (they smell so "LOUD" when doesn't have good attention... My dreams: There are me humped by friends dog which was on a chain in the backyard... Now i smell like a bitch)
2. Labrador (They are real sex terrorist...)
3. Dobermann (Like a gentleman Deutsche Dogge, but a little with "i'm a baaaad boy" )
4. Staffordshire terrier \ staffordshire terrier (like a "energizer", always can like a Pro)
5. Tibetan Mastiff \ Saint-bernard (my personal teddy bear..)

I amend my earlier response:

1. a big, boy dog
2. a boy, dog that was big
3. a big dog that was a boy
4. a big, boy dog AND another person
5. a big, boy dog and another person, and a sandwich. Likely something with chicken on it. Maybe some drinks, too.

Samoyed

Samoyeds are by far the softest dog I’ve ever pet and I would love to feel that soft fluff on my bare back while one pounds my ass.

2 & 3
Siberian Husky & Dalmatian

I mean you can’t get much more beautiful than a Husky and they are one of my two favorite breeds. They’re also the only dog on this list that (just one sadly) has actually fucked me, I never tied with him though. I have tied with two mixes that have Husky in them though, they were brothers. I’d happily take any other Husky like breed as well.

I’d love a sleek, fit Dalmatian, just muscular enough to see the definition but not any more than that. (dogs that look like they’re on steroids are not very attractive to me) I think Dalmatians are the most beautiful short haired dog imo, but I’d have no problem with a long coat Dal either.

4?
Long coat Weimaraner

This is a maybe because I’ve never even seen one irl and they’re much bigger than anything else on this list. I’d definitely prefer a long coat, the regular short coat wouldn’t go on the list of what I want to mate with the most. Assuming after meeting one I’m not as attracted to a long coat Weimaraner as I am in the photos I’m gonna put 4 again.

4 & 5
Australian Shepard with a full tail & Border Collie

They can look so similar so I can’t decide which I like more. I’ve seen but never met a full Border Collie irl and they are a little smaller. Those two mix brothers that I mentioned earlier also had some Border Collie in them though.

Australian Shepherds are my other favorite breed and my current dream dog. Only if they have a full tail though, any and all physical alterations (most notably when so much of the tail or ears is cut off that it’s basically nonexistent) are big turn offs for me, so I would definitely prefer them exactly how they were born.

6?
Shiba Inu

Assuming Weimaraner doesn’t make the list after meeting one, and Husky doesn’t count since I’ve already been with one, a Shiba would technically be #5… like the Weimaraner though just a maybe. I’ve also seen but never met a Shiba Inu irl and they are obviously the smallest one on my list so I don’t know how easy it would be to let one fuck me in the ass.

I realize that’s technically 7 but 😝, two are maybes and one I’ve already had so if none of those actually make the list then that would only be 4 and I could add another one. Idk what I would add though. It was hard enough deciding what I wanted to be with after number 3 and clearly I couldn’t decide on only 2 more.

Last edited:
Big, big, and bigger. Dane, Doberman, Corso, pony or horse. I’m a size queen and I like to be stuffed well.

As you know I'm a donkey lover but I love dogs I find certain breeds sexier than others to me Dobermans and Danes are the sexiest dogs I like, if you had 5 dogs you would fuck what breeds would they be?? mine would be 1, Great Dane 2, Doberman 3, Mastiff 4, Rottie and 5 a German shepherd, would love to try dog pussy, but these breeds would be amazing to fuck
Number one St bernard

Back