The Zeta Chronicles - A pro-active comic for the zoo community

ZTHorse

Retiree
Staff member
It is in great honor, and humility, that I am able to present this for all of the zoo community.

It would not be possible to have done this alone, and in great thanks to everyone who has supported zooville and in general, the zoo community. With your funding, we seeked to use the funding to maintain the sites but also, to being to have tools in which, we could reach those outside our community with the realities and struggles we face.

In this journey, there is many many many talented zoos in the world, who with their talents, wished to produce this comic. A comic of which, can be handed to just about anyone and they could turn page by page, and perhaps, take walk in the shoes we face. Just maybe, we could do something to positive and up building for us but also those whom are mis-informed about us.

In great kindness, It is a honor to present Zeta Chronicles for free distribution across all mediums.

Zeta Chronicles Cover.jpg

A resource has been created to be updated by google scholar and other search terms here . https://www.zoovilleforum.net/resources/zeta-chronicles.79/

This comic is likely to be 30-40 pages long and new pages will be released bi-weekly until completed.

Written by Libbypaw & @ZTHorse

Sketch & Line Art by Issac Coyote

Color by Championwhoops/Twitter

With kindest regards and love for all the zoos in the earth,
-The Zeta Chronicle Team

Ya know something that has always pissed me off to no end is the amount of judgemental hypocrisy I continue to encounter in the furry, gay, and zoo communities as I am seeing in some of the comments here. People constantly attack those that they feel are worse offenders than them. I'm sorry but guess what you are all the same. A worldly person has no basis or grounds to do this, no moral high ground because there is no morality in a godless society. Sure if one believes in God than yeah you go for it but even then you are in trouble because according to the bible if anything is outside of Gods accepted norms you are a very sinful, immoral, deviant. There are no exceptions in these eyes of God and God truly hates hypocrites. There are some rules to live buy if one is Believer those being do not try to remove the splinter from your neighbors eye until you have remove the log form yours and judge not lest ye be judged. This means if there is anything you are doing that is deemed unacceptable in God's eyes than you damn well not be pointing fingers at someone else just to feel better about you less than clean lifestyle. They same goes for non believers don't try to elevate yourself by walking on another person. It just makes you look like a massive asshole. Be willing to be the better person and admit hey I too have an issue and therefore will say nothing hurtful, cutting, or judgmental about someone else. If you cant say something nice say nothing at all. I always think how do I feel when someone judges me and cuts me down? It has happened to me quite a few times without folks realizing they are doing it and in some cases it is quite deliberate.
are paragraphs sinful in your religion or something?

TBH at first I felt kind of guilty for never donating to Zooville because this site and community have become a huge part of my life.

But now I'm kind of glad I never did. Because at least my money isn't being spent on jokes like this.
all "philanthropists" i've seen around here struck me as weirdos (remember the "stay defiant!!1!1!1!" guy? :LOL:)... likely the main reason i never even thought about donating. trying to answer "legitimate" questions is enough for me as a pseudo-contribution.. maybe i'll move up to make some content, who knows.

all "philanthropists" i've seen around here struck me as weirdos (remember the "stay defiant!!1!1!1!" guy? :LOL:)... likely the main reason i never even thought about donating. trying to answer "legitimate" questions is enough for me as a pseudo-contribution.. maybe i'll move up to make some content, who knows.
With crypto as the main income it’s no surprise the donation level is lower. Any money donated should go to keeping this place running if anything.

I ain't quite sure what you're even trying to say in that rambling, disjointed mess, but the one thing I do notice is your repeated references to the imaginary sky-fairy. Dunno what you're hoping to accomplish by invoking that particular myth, but based on what I've seen around here since the place came online, it doesn't get much traction amongst this crowd. I believe you might get a better reception at preachers-R-Us.co if flogging a deity is your thing.
Maybe some people on here have religious problems stemming from they themselves being a religious zoo, making them confused and angry, then theyget drunk and try to vent about their self loathing and get lost half way through what they thought was only a few lines long. This sometimes happens to me when i want to brag about my dog being the GOAT!

TBH at first I felt kind of guilty for never donating to Zooville because this site and community have become a huge part of my life.

But now I'm kind of glad I never did. Because at least my money isn't being spent on jokes like this.
I can understand that some people on here may want some stuff like this and they're probably the people donating anyway, but it is a it weird that this was a funded work, its just uncanny.
But if you want less cringe zoo related stuff we're gonna need normal zoo's and lets be honest, we're all weird horny fucks!

Hey you can be as normal as everyone else in every other aspect of life dude, but the moment a dogs ass gives you a stiffy you are by definition abnormal.

As for the hornyness i don't put myself in that category either but you guys gotta admit some people on here and zoo's on other sites have a massive problem with overpowering horny... or that could just be the overlap we have with the fury community who knows.

Self insert furry comic funded with forum donations, presents it as a "tools in which, we could reach those outside our community". Some sort of important zoo manuscript to inspire sympathy and convert the masses for generations! The art is awful and im sure the writing will follow suit. A project like this with different intentions, community involvement and a less grand sense of purpose. Could have been really fun and memorable.

I ain't quite sure what you're even trying to say in that rambling, disjointed mess, but the one thing I do notice is your repeated references to the imaginary sky-fairy. Dunno what you're hoping to accomplish by invoking that particular myth, but based on what I've seen around here since the place came online, it doesn't get much traction amongst this crowd. I believe you might get a better reception at preachers-R-Us.co if flogging a deity is your thing.
Yeah I tend to shy away from the whole being a primates relative myself. I am educated enough, seen enough, and experienced enough that I personally believe I did not evolve. Evolution seems to be a way to allow folks to believe they are the most important thing in the universe just as some folks use to believe the sun revolved around the earth and some countries belived they were the center of all things. It also allows folks to do unspeakable things to other humans and never feel guilt or remorse. Folks also want an easy, finite, simple answer to every question instead of not knowing the infinite, incomprehensible, unknown that is the beauty and wonder of creation. They want something concrete and real that they can hold in their hand. I personally am just fine not knowing all the wonderful mysteries that dwell within me and surround me. I know that simply I am a truly amazing, mystifying, marvel.

There most likely are more believers here but they are unwilling to admit it, denial is another way to avoid guilt and remorse. I don't care myself because I have grown beyond all that. It takes a bigger person to believe in something greater than themselves and admit they are but a small part of a greater whole. Plus it allows for hope and happiness knowing that there is something way better coming in the future. What does a denier have? A short life here and than death. Yeah I will take creation and the possibility of eternity and exploration over that any day of the week.

I have no issues with folks believing as they will, that too is a very awesome thing. We were never created to be mindless drones.

Oops I did not read carefully enough! Community funding changes everything. If community money will be spent on this then it's important to evaluate whether it will be worth it. Was the community asked about if we wanted to use our resources for this? Is there a clear plan for this comic and how it will reach the desired effect?
The actual donors are satisfied. (Philathropist class)

There is a plan in place for strategic placement. Obviously, it wont be broadcasted until its already done.

What is going to be the concept of "zoophilia" in the comic?
The characters are anthro animals, so if they are having sex with 4 legged animals, it is not much zoophile thing I think, since they are much more closely related than for example a human having sex with a dog.

Back