The Zeta Chronicles - A pro-active comic for the zoo community

For me it's not the suits themselves that would be the issue there, it's the lack of tactile sensation, being able to feel the warm fur of your lover against your skin is part of the experience. So cold lifeless fake fur even if you could feel it through the suit your wearing yourself seems just unappealing. Then there is the issues over genitals not being the right shape, or extending far enough out of a somewhat loose fake covering in the case of male anatomy. As a furry the mental image of having sex with a full sized anthro was very hot. but the first time I actually saw a video of the reality involved, I just said Nope that's not for me. That said if people are into and enjoy it, all power to them. It's just not my cup of tea.
these are all the things i tried to encompass with the "feel cringy". not to mention how fucking disgusting it must get inside when things get sweaty.

i also sometimes fantasize about anthros, like realistic ones, and more about how lovely would it be to have a conversation with your partner than sex fantasies. not about a bloke/blokette in a for some reason brightly colored suit.

For me it's not the suits themselves that would be the issue there, it's the lack of tactile sensation, being able to feel the warm fur of your lover against your skin is part of the experience. So cold lifeless fake fur even if you could feel it through the suit your wearing yourself seems just unappealing. Then there is the issues over genitals not being the right shape, or extending far enough out of a somewhat loose fake covering in the case of male anatomy. As a furry the mental image of having sex with a full sized anthro was very hot. but the first time I actually saw a video of the reality involved, I just said Nope that's not for me. That said if people are into and enjoy it, all power to them. It's just not my cup of tea.
I admit that fully fursuited human is more visually appealing than a regular human. I have seen several videos on youtube of someone in suit later taking off the head. And up to the moment of taking it off, they were kinda appealing. But the human below spoiled it. :D
When it comes to sex. I am a smell based zoo and unfortunately I can not stand human smells. We are the only species that in fact smells so bad to each other that we have to actively mask our smells with chemicals. :D
Pretty bad and now add a hot suit that feels like wearing a sofa. :D

I admit that fully fursuited human is more visually appealing than a regular human.
The opposite for me. I don't mind fantasy, role playing as a hybrid (or an animal... or an evil AI)... but when you go beyond art, fiction writing, and computer graphics... seems like you are crossing over into actively denying your own nature. Like transpeciesm with the extreme examples being those people who have whiskers surgically installed.

We are the only species that in fact smells so bad to each other that we have to actively mask our smells with chemicals.
Definitely the way you've trained your brain. Most people find most dog smells repulsive.

Humans can smell bad when bacteria are involved, but to me human musk (both genders) is fine (and I know I am in the minority on that).

I admit that fully fursuited human is more visually appealing than a regular human. I have seen several videos on youtube of someone in suit later taking off the head. And up to the moment of taking it off, they were kinda appealing. But the human below spoiled it. :D
When it comes to sex. I am a smell based zoo and unfortunately I can not stand human smells. We are the only species that in fact smells so bad to each other that we have to actively mask our smells with chemicals. :D
Pretty bad and now add a hot suit that feels like wearing a sofa. :D
Remind me to look into gettign a sofa all my own :)

On second thought, don't waste OUR effort by taking the time to remind me :)

That's a curious thought and observation. You could be wrong on multiple accounts though.

Firstly, members of other species may find the smell of some of their con-specifics unappealing as well, especially the smell of their own sex. A sexual rival or someone competing for ones territory is an annoyance, a threat, maybe even a deadly one. It would make sense if a smell that signals the presence of such a rival would be experienced as rather unpleasant.

That may also be why we humans often consider human smells as unpleasant, since we evolved in rather small groups which were potential threats to each other. Civilization in which we meet thousands of strangers each day and without conflict is still a relatively new phenomenon.

Secondly, according to a study I have seen relatively fresh sweat of human males smells more acceptable or even attractive to women who are in their fertile phase. I see that as a parallel to how other animals are attracted to the smell of potential mates during heat but prefer to go their own way most of the rest of the year.

And thirdly, we are not the only species that alters their smell with the help of outside chemicals. Take dogs for example who wallow in carcasses or feces of some wild animals. Not sure why they do it, but maybe they think that it makes themselves smell more attractive in one way or another.

And thirdly, we are not the only species that alters their smell with the help of outside chemicals. Take dogs for example who wallow in carcasses or feces of some wild animals. Not sure why they do it, but maybe they think that it makes themselves smell more attractive in one way or another.
I think the changing of ones scent might be part of hunting behaviour in an attempt to smell more like prey than predator if carried on the wind while going out for some "fast food". :gsd_wink: As the closer you can get to lunch before they run the more likely it is that you will get to eat.

Clearly domestic dogs have no need to do this sort of thing any more, if they have plenty to eat at home, but that doesn't change the way their brains are wired about such things.

Back