The Zeta Chronicles - A pro-active comic for the zoo community

This series is so cool
can't decide what's cooler, the low-grade art style, how nothing happens on like first twelve pages, how it tackles no issues whatsoever despite claiming it does so or the way they went for the dumb and nonsensical "we're like homosexuals" parallel. very cool indeed.

making a fresh account once a while to go "this is really good" in this one thread is also a very cool thing to do.

can't decide what's cooler, the low-grade art style, how nothing happens on like first twelve pages, how it tackles no issues whatsoever despite claiming it does so or the way they went for the dumb and nonsensical "we're like homosexuals" parallel. very cool indeed.

making a fresh account once a while to go "this is really good" in this one thread is also a very cool thing to do.
I have to wonder whether the (maybe recent) spike in anti-zoo tendencies, stickers and shit in the furry community is in any way linked at least partially to this comic.

I have to wonder whether the (maybe recent) spike in anti-zoo tendencies, stickers and shit in the furry community is in any way linked at least partially to this comic.
I wouldn't doubt it. I swear, the worst thing for zoos is other zoos making stuff like this comic. Publicaly embarrassing the rest of the community.

I wouldn't doubt it. I swear, the worst thing for zoos is other zoos making stuff like this comic. Publicaly embarrassing the rest of the community.
Precisely what I've been saying since before this abortion-that-lived was filled up with hydrogen and rose into view. From the start, it's been a absolutely crap idea that has never had even the slightest chance of doing ANY good, and about 6 kajillion ways to "go Hindenberg" on all of us.

Ehhh my favorite part was the flying dog and there's another dog with nightmare fuel eyes that are dots

I don't want to shit on someone's creative endeavors. I can tell the people working on this cared, that this is a labour of love, etc. Creating art and putting it into the world takes a lot of time and effort and it takes guts to subject it to public scrutiny.

However, furry comics are a dime a dozen, the art is pretty amateurish, and the writing doesn't really accomplish anything, it certainly fails to make zoos seem normal to non zoos, which I think it exacerbated by the furry aspect. There's a lot wrong with this but the easiest part to articulate is that making it a furry comic is a huge own goal which both makes it feel less relevant to zoos broadly (many of whom are not furries) and makes it feel like just another furry thing rather than unique to zoos.

What I do find upsetting though is the fact that this was donation funded with money people gave to keep the site running. I would have much rather have seen that money put towards improving the site and its web infrastructure rather than producing this.

It's a bad DeviantArt level effort that isn't the positive outreach that it's being sold as, funded by donations that donors were never told would be put towards this project. Because people are paying for it, this comic is unfortunate subject to a higher standard, a standard of professional quality that it falls desperately short of. I really hope the admins pull the plug on this project's funding and put donations towards keeping the site running, and vetting and getting community approval on future projects if there's spare money at the end.

I've only recently gotten to the point where I have the income to donate to things like this and I, knowing that the money is going to this without community approval, would not donate to ZV unless things really change with regard to funding transparency.

Last edited:
I don't want to shit on someone's creative endeavors. I can tell the people working on this cared, that this is a labour of love, etc. Creating art and putting it into the world takes a lot of time and effort and it takes guts to subject it to public scrutiny.

However, furry comics are a dime a dozen, the art is pretty amateurish, and the writing doesn't really accomplish anything, it certainly fails to make zoos seem normal to non zoos, which I think it exacerbated by the furry aspect. There's a lot wrong with this but the easiest part to articulate is that making it a furry comic is a huge own goal which both makes it feel less relevant to zoos broadly (many of whom are not furries) and makes it feel like just another furry thing rather than unique to zoos.

What I do find upsetting though is the fact that this was donation funded with money people gave to keep the site running. I would have much rather have seen that money put towards improving the site and its web infrastructure rather than producing this.

It's a bad DeviantArt level effort that isn't the positive outreach that it's being sold as, funded by donations that donors were never told would be put towards this project. Because people are paying for it, this comic is unfortunate subject to a higher standard, a standard of professional quality that it falls desperately short of. I really hope the admins pull the plug on this project's funding and put donations towards keeping the site running, and vetting and getting community approval on future projects if there's spare money at the end.

I've only recently gotten to the point where I have the income to donate to things like this and I, knowing that the money is going to this without community approval, would not donate to ZV unless things really change with regard to funding transparency.
Some select philanthropists were informed and donated to the project. As I stated before, not a cent was used nor taken away from server funding. (As i've posted such.)

Anyone of my moderators can attest to that, and ZV has been funded strictly by ads and capital investment for the past 3 years. The donations were used to grow excess capital of which, the comic, the wiki and the beast.chat server are all funded.

Get ready for a december announcement, costs are rising due to inflation. Fortunately, the wise management of the funding which i chair, has lead to ZV's excess funding, which has given us a large cushion for operation.

Lots of hate here which seems kind of ironic. So what if it's "too furry" I don't know how many of the members are furry like myself, but I'd bet it's quite a good number. Keep on posting. Hell might even be good to share this on a couple of furry websites when it's complete.
I get what you mean besides a couple of cringe pieces

Dog flying in mid air and beady eyes as well as gentleman cowboy tiger with a mare.

It's definitely as a whole a worthwhile piece to see for others

Comments are spicy. At least someone's trying. Maybe one day these efforts will coalesce into a movement which is doomed from the start by the intense prejudice, criminalization, and the possibility of our partners getting the death sentence. But, ya know, at least they're trying.

Comments are spicy. At least someone's trying. Maybe one day these efforts will coalesce into a movement which is doomed from the start by the intense prejudice, criminalization, and the possibility of our partners getting the death sentence. But, ya know, at least they're trying.
Because the results look like a joke. This just seems like a kid's joke.

I like how DEATH sentence and TRYING are interchangeable in your statement. Na bro, I’m good.

That literally has nothing to do with what I just said
The issue at hand is the price to lose. And then there's the price of victory (if it's ever obtained) how high would it be until it's justified.

In the political standing... It's not looking too well when everybody's against you the best you could do is educate as well as keep yourself anonymous. Those two requirements actively work against each other which make it difficult to actually convince a crowd.

Which put me down into this category...
Extinction means no suffering. 🤔🤔🤔
If everybody were to just sit down and listen instead of arguing who does what. We would actually be in a better place instead of one full of prejudice as well as false information. Too much suffering for something as simple as this when it's demonstrated time and time again (without any kind of enticement of course) the species can have a say so in their sexual wants.

So really when I really look down to it it's weird to say I'm both optimistic (since I really want this to succeed) as well as pessimistic (I feel the world is too close-minded to fit in new ideas).

By putting that one sentence above I was really hoping not to write all this. But this is EXACTLY how I feel about it.

It is in great honor, and humility, that I am able to present this for all of the zoo community.

It would not be possible to have done this alone, and in great thanks to everyone who has supported zooville and in general, the zoo community. With your funding, we seeked to use the funding to maintain the sites but also, to being to have tools in which, we could reach those outside our community with the realities and struggles we face.

In this journey, there is many many many talented zoos in the world, who with their talents, wished to produce this comic. A comic of which, can be handed to just about anyone and they could turn page by page, and perhaps, take walk in the shoes we face. Just maybe, we could do something to positive and up building for us but also those whom are mis-informed about us.

In great kindness, It is a honor to present Zeta Chronicles for free distribution across all mediums.

View attachment 234233

A resource has been created to be updated by google scholar and other search terms here . https://www.zoovilleforum.net/resources/zeta-chronicles.79/

This comic is likely to be 30-40 pages long and new pages will be released bi-weekly until completed.

Written by Libbypaw & @ZTHorse

Sketch & Line Art by Issac Coyote

Color by Championwhoops/Twitter

With kindest regards and love for all the zoos in the earth,
-The Zeta Chronicle Team
You would think that with such a particular and exotic taste/preference in sexual delight that you beings would have evolved enough to know there is no such thing as good or bad and would see the bigger picture and allow others to be who and what they are without judgement such as you would prefer for yourselves. Isn't it hard enough already? Why make it harder for one another by speaking out of line and judging another when you have no ground yourself to stand on. How many of you have dark secrets no one knows about? I would say all of us do and here we have found the courage to come together and create a community where we can express and share our perspectives and experiences and share knowledge and wisdom as well without fear of being judged or attacked like everywhere else. I have a lot of hope for this website to help bring understanding and acceptance in ways the world has never known and perhaps bridge the gap between what we can imagine to what we can experience freely and safely with love and respect to all beings involved and not. Save your vitriol for your self or better yet rid yourself of it all together and follow your bliss. In peace and love. -Nimue "The Didact, The Mystic."

There are tries to do things with animals that would fit like rape, torture, and other things done .... but if it were done with humans it would be a crime, in the eyes of the law. Now to say that it is a crime for a person to really love the pet and have sex with his pet, and the pet wanting to have sex with his guardian should not be judged as a crime. People think they are superior just because they have the ability to speak and have their own language, they think they are better. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... i have a dog she is extremely intelligent and incredible... i have no words to describe her. words are not always able to communicate what we want, but the language we can speak with pets and they with us is in every action, expression, look, breath, the pheromones that our bodies release, the way we touch each other , but those who understand this type of language are those who do not see PET with just one PET, it took me almost 10 years to learn this language, it helps me to associate better with other animals. IT SEEMS CRAZY BUT IF YOU START WATCHING THIS IS TRUE

It is in great honor, and humility, that I am able to present this for all of the zoo community.

It would not be possible to have done this alone, and in great thanks to everyone who has supported zooville and in general, the zoo community. With your funding, we seeked to use the funding to maintain the sites but also, to being to have tools in which, we could reach those outside our community with the realities and struggles we face.

In this journey, there is many many many talented zoos in the world, who with their talents, wished to produce this comic. A comic of which, can be handed to just about anyone and they could turn page by page, and perhaps, take walk in the shoes we face. Just maybe, we could do something to positive and up building for us but also those whom are mis-informed about us.

In great kindness, It is a honor to present Zeta Chronicles for free distribution across all mediums.

View attachment 234233

A resource has been created to be updated by google scholar and other search terms here . https://www.zoovilleforum.net/resources/zeta-chronicles.79/

This comic is likely to be 30-40 pages long and new pages will be released bi-weekly until completed.

-The Zeta Chronicle Team
Wow! It's outstanding.

View attachment 234233

-The Zeta Chronicle Team
Beautiful!!

Imagine being into fucking and getting fucked by animals but it is furries that are cringe. Lol.
can't think of a scenario where fucking a dude/dudette in a plush suit wouldn't feel cringy... that's my take on furries at least. i do like the art (especially anatomically correct ones) tho. it's the two or more ppl banging in suits pretending they're animals that rubs me the wrong way. and the weird neon or other non-animal coloring some go for.

can't think of a scenario where fucking a dude/dudette in a plush suit wouldn't feel cringy... that's my take on furries at least. i do like the art (especially anatomically correct ones) tho. it's the two or more ppl banging in suits pretending they're animals that rubs me the wrong way. and the weird neon or other non-animal coloring some go for.
For me it's not the suits themselves that would be the issue there, it's the lack of tactile sensation, being able to feel the warm fur of your lover against your skin is part of the experience. So cold lifeless fake fur even if you could feel it through the suit your wearing yourself seems just unappealing. Then there is the issues over genitals not being the right shape, or extending far enough out of a somewhat loose fake covering in the case of male anatomy. As a furry the mental image of having sex with a full sized anthro was very hot. but the first time I actually saw a video of the reality involved, I just said Nope that's not for me. That said if people are into and enjoy it, all power to them. It's just not my cup of tea.

For me it's not the suits themselves that would be the issue there, it's the lack of tactile sensation, being able to feel the warm fur of your lover against your skin is part of the experience. So cold lifeless fake fur even if you could feel it through the suit your wearing yourself seems just unappealing. Then there is the issues over genitals not being the right shape, or extending far enough out of a somewhat loose fake covering in the case of male anatomy. As a furry the mental image of having sex with a full sized anthro was very hot. but the first time I actually saw a video of the reality involved, I just said Nope that's not for me. That said if people are into and enjoy it, all power to them. It's just not my cup of tea.
these are all the things i tried to encompass with the "feel cringy". not to mention how fucking disgusting it must get inside when things get sweaty.

i also sometimes fantasize about anthros, like realistic ones, and more about how lovely would it be to have a conversation with your partner than sex fantasies. not about a bloke/blokette in a for some reason brightly colored suit.

Back