The Zeta Chronicles - A pro-active comic for the zoo community

ROTFL!!!!! As if you've got even half a clue toward a hint about a cheat that might allow you to have any knowledge on the topic. You're getting funnier by the moment, Russel. In a "Can you believe that one person can possibly be so completely stupid?" sort of way.
I mean... Given your mental instability I would doubt any of them will give you a time of day besides in their heat cycle

I mean... Given your mental instability I would doubt any of them will give you a time of day besides in their heat cycle
the one showing more and more of his instability everyday seems to be you, bud... from wanting to out somebody to literally saying "things can't get worse" and "we have nothing to lose".

i have no idea if you're indoctrinated by "our" little cult, incredibly naive or very stupid... or combination.

Popcorn at 1:00PM. I only had my girl for 3 years before she passed. But within them three, thousands were spent in cash and hours just in care and the companionship. If I had the solid 10 or 13 years it be much more to boot. Imagine losing all that half way through? No thanks. I’d rather go to the grave over having anyone tell me they are taking what I love dearly.

the one showing more and more of his instability everyday seems to be you, bud... from wanting to out somebody to literally saying "things can't get worse" and "we have nothing to lose".

i have no idea if you're indoctrinated by "our" little cult, incredibly naive or very stupid... or combination.
I mean you're just sheep to the masses. It's better to take action then wait for someone to throw the fogger out therefore make the situation worse.

Aka too safe. Judging others by their past actions also is a flaw in humans. I appreciate there are people willing to take action to improve the well-being of relations between humans and animals. People who are too safe are complacent where they're at.

Animal life deserves recognition as well as respect. So I can be certain equality will exist.

Let's be real here: why not let actions speak instead of people bellyaching like the lobbyists and politicians. If you have no contribution you have no right to talk.

Last edited:
I mean you're just sheep to the masses. It's better to take action then wait for someone to throw the fogger out therefore make the situation worse.

Aka too safe. Judging others by their past actions also is a flaw in humans. I appreciate there are people willing to take action to improve the well-being of relations between humans and animals. People who are too safe are complacent where they're at.

Animal life deserves recognition as well as respect. So I can be certain equality will exist.

Let's be real here: why not let actions speak instead of people bellyaching like the lobbyists and politicians. If you have no contribution you have no right to talk.
Let me ask you something. Do you own a home, car or have a loan owed to the bank? What about a job that took education in the years along with the cash to back it? What about the ability to bug out if needed? And above all, time effort and a lot of money spent on animal companions to the point it’s almost as much as taking out a loan? If you don’t have at least half these things you yourself don’t have a right to talk. Why? Because you have never thought of or had to think of the repercussions of losing such. The suicide rate among farmers who lose their land for the inability to pay is sky high. Imagine what that does to any of us who have all to lose?
You probably won’t and that’s fine but most people here probably agree with most if not all of this. That is if they are not loaded with cash for it not to matter if they up and hit the edge of the world map.

Let me ask you something. Do you own a home, car or have a loan owed to the bank? What about a job that took education in the years along with the cash to back it? What about the ability to bug out if needed? And above all, time effort and a lot of money spent on animal companions to the point it’s almost as much as taking out a loan? If you don’t have at least half these things you yourself don’t have a right to talk. Why? Because you have never thought of or had to think of the repercussions of losing such. The suicide rate among farmers who lose their land for the inability to pay is sky high. Imagine what that does to any of us who have all to lose?
You probably won’t and that’s fine but most people here probably agree with most if not all of this. That is if they are not loaded with cash for it not to matter if they up and hit the edge of the world map.
That's easy to say if it's all given to you. They have no right to do suicide if it's all given to them. Just like rich people have no right to be depressed if they got all the money in the world.

If we're talking animal companions? Well... I just don't put them in that spot in the first place. However the orientation there's nothing to be ashamed of.

That's easy to say if it's all given to you. They have no right to do suicide if it's all given to them. Just like rich people have no right to be depressed if they got all the money in the world.
Given? Listen just because you had something given to you don’t mean it doesn’t cost you. Pull your head out of your ass. Until you sit in a CO chair you know shit. The amount of time spent at home by wealthy people is minimal at best as the job takes all your time until you either step down or retire which at that time your probably half way through your life. There are reasons why many leave high level jobs just for sanity and time spent with family. In our case animals.

Given? Listen just because you had something given to you don’t mean it doesn’t cost you. Pull your head out of your ass. Until you sit in a CO chair you know shit. The amount of time spent at home by wealthy people is minimal at best as the job takes all your time until you either step down or retire which at that time your probably half way through your life. There are reasons why many leave high level jobs just for sanity and time spent with family. In our case animals.
Why would anyone want to leave the Godhood of being CEO?

You might want to try that advice yourself, Russel. You consistently fail to contribute anything to any conversation you force yourself into. Lots of word-salad, sure, but nothing of any substance to those of us who live in the real world.

I mean if you are a CEO aren't you immune to being fired?
If tou are a CEO you are likely not happy with the decisions you need unless you are a psichopath, so you'd likely fire yourself looking for a better personal life (given, with a golden parachute)

If tou are a CEO you are likely not happy with the decisions you need unless you are a psichopath, so you'd likely fire yourself looking for a better personal life (given, with a golden parachute)
Oh.. pretty much they have to make the hard choices to ruin someone else's life

The thread has to return to the topic at hand. Keep it on the comic or move over to the DF.

are the pages of this all posted together somewhere? don't really want to scroll through all the inane arguments in here to find them...

Just be prepared for a steadily increasing level of cringe as you wade through the steaming pile...
i stopped checking on that by "page" which was like two or three boxes of "characters walking in silence"... no idea why the artist went for "resting punchable smug face" for the horse character.

It is in great honor, and humility, that I am able to present this for all of the zoo community.

It would not be possible to have done this alone, and in great thanks to everyone who has supported zooville and in general, the zoo community. With your funding, we seeked to use the funding to maintain the sites but also, to being to have tools in which, we could reach those outside our community with the realities and struggles we face.

In this journey, there is many many many talented zoos in the world, who with their talents, wished to produce this comic. A comic of which, can be handed to just about anyone and they could turn page by page, and perhaps, take walk in the shoes we face. Just maybe, we could do something to positive and up building for us but also those whom are mis-informed about us.

In great kindness, It is a honor to present Zeta Chronicles for free distribution across all mediums.

View attachment 234233

A resource has been created to be updated by google scholar and other search terms here . https://www.zoovilleforum.net/resources/zeta-chronicles.79/

This comic is likely to be 30-40 pages long and new pages will be released bi-weekly until completed.

Written by Libbypaw & @ZTHorse

Sketch & Line Art by Issac Coyote

Color by Championwhoops/Twitter

With kindest regards and love for all the zoos in the earth,
-The Zeta Chronicle Team
So cool!!!

Reads like a kids novel. Scary.🫣
Man, you give it a whole lot more credit than I would - Even a kid is going to take one look and want to puke at the level of brainless idiocy on display. And with the "let's make it kid-friendly" that's being done, the only thing the "straights" are going to take from it is "Look at those animal fuckers trying to recruit our kids into being animal fuckers too! Break out the pitchforks and torches and let's get busy wiping those sick fucks out!"

I think ZT just likes the whole power fantasy and that's it. Anyone with half a brain would easily read how poorly this is recieved, and only a delusional fool would ignore all this and still pretend they're doing something good for people, while making things worse and draw negative attention.

I think ZT just likes the whole power fantasy and that's it. Anyone with half a brain would easily read how poorly this is recieved, and only a delusional fool would ignore all this and still pretend they're doing something good for people, while making things worse and draw negative attention.
I think it's the best thing ever.

Back