The Zeta Chronicles - A pro-active comic for the zoo community

After reading the first page of comments, yall can be harsh as hell. It's just a comic. They could have just taken the money and ran. The bar is pretty fucking low guys. Sure have some good expectations from the community but don't expect some kind of magical piece of art that's going to encompass every single person's experience on here. Especially for the future.

I haven't been here nearly as long as the obvi- super posters, but it seems like things get way too deep out of nowhere. OP just wanted to share a piece of art and I'm seeing people debating the existance of god like chill the fuck out boyos. hehe 0w0

After reading the first page of comments, yall can be harsh as hell. It's just a comic. They could have just taken the money and ran. The bar is pretty fucking low guys. Sure have some good expectations from the community but don't expect some kind of magical piece of art that's going to encompass every single person's experience on here. Especially for the future.

I haven't been here nearly as long as the obvi- super posters, but it seems like things get way too deep out of nowhere. OP just wanted to share a piece of art and I'm seeing people debating the existance of god like chill the fuck out boyos. hehe 0w0
No, the OP didn't "just want to share a piece of art". This is a deliberate attempt at dragging the so-called "zoo community" out into the spotlight in an effort to "gain zoo rights". Despite the fact that there are those of us who have been around and around and around this block many times in the last 30 years, and seen the same result *EVERY SINGLE TIME* telling the damned fool that the only result possible is more hatred toward zoos, more, and more draconian, laws against animal sex, more outrage at the idea that "those filthy animal fuckers" are allowed to exist, more people jailed and their critters sexually mutilated and/or killed or left abandoned 'cause the arrested person was their only caretaker, and the list goes on.

This comic isn't "just a comic", or art being displayed - it's a calculated "let's try to sneak in the back door and convince the normies who, if left to go about their business without rubbing their faces in our existence, wouldn't even think about us at all, to get behind Zoo rights".

What it ACTUALLY is, is turning out to be a pathetic furry comic that's so cringeworthy I can't even express it.

As for your "chill the fuck out", no, dude, I for one won't "chill the fuck out". After watching shit along these lines happen for 30+ years in failed attempt after failed attempt after failed attempt to "get zoo rights", I can, without fear of being contradicted by anybody but the pollyannas who exist under the fallacious idea that "Everything works out for the best if you just keep plugging away at it", say that this is a STUPID action, that can accomplish NOTHING good, and will only serve to draw attention to our existence, which will in turn result in even more persecution of zoos and their critters. As such, I'll be damned if I'm gonna be doing any "chilling" - I'm gonna call it out for the absolute stupidity it is, and I'm going to keep doing so until the message gets pounded through. I've watched too many of these self-appointed "Zoo superheroes" who are going to "rescue us" (thanks, but I don't recall asking for rescue) from (uh... tell me again what you're rescuing me from?) do nothing but make the situation worse every time they've tried this crap over the past 30-odd years.

How do you avoid getting busted as an animal fucker? Simple: Keep your head down, your eyes and ears open, and let John Q. Public forget we exist, which is what he wants to do in the first place. Put this shit out there and rub his face in the fact we exist, and the only result that will (the only result that CAN) come of it is more and worse persecution (and/or prosecution) of zoos, and more and worse harm to their critters.

Isnt a sfw comic just a informative comic?
So how does it read when your employer or coworkers find out you "have links to a pro bestiality comic book"?

What does it matter that the sex isn't depicted in the comic?

If it was a SFW pro-necrophilia comic...
"But they didn't show the corpse-fucking in the comic!"

It is.

And there is nothing to worry about since all of their ideas seem to have been schemed up after a day of finger painting and eating Elmores glue. This one won't end so hilariously like following an obvious pedo, but it will be mocked by anti-zoos, condemned by actual zoos, ignored by the people it's ment to win over, and eventually be forgotten when the minority of zoos supporting this kind of stuff hear about the next ding-dong that has a plan to win over the masses.
Can someone point me at this pedo fiasco?

Was there someone on this site that people were following that came out as a pedo?

The zooville lore is deep and I am not caught up

Can someone point me at this pedo fiasco?

Was there someone on this site that people were following that came out as a pedo?

The zooville lore is deep and I am not caught up
It's flaooating around here somewhere - Search "HypnotistSappho" (I think that's how it was spelled)

The very-short short form: The "leader" of the "Let's get zoo rights" movement that ZTHorse and this idiotic comic book are flogging came out as a "MAP" - "MAP" = "Minor attracted person" = "Kiddy-diddler by a more politically correct, friendlier name"

I will say this to this community of people. There really is not a dull fuckin moment in here! lol. A ton more people that I ever thought are quite intellectual and deep. On top of that every one of us has the ability to talk about what all the "normies" out there think it's perverse and that we are (zoos I mean, don't get started on that again, lol)evolutionary backsliding by being attracted to what only seems natural and normal to us. "Normal", which is only applicable based upon the individuals perception, therefore it is really a subjective issue.

Excuse me...
Due to some confusion; could someone moderator move my previous post to the corresponding thread, and erase the last this?.

Greetings and thanks.

Last edited:
I apologize to @ZTHorse and the artists of this comic for my earlier comments. I wish you all well in your future endeavors and hope you find success in whatever it is you are trying to accomplish.
Everyone could use a bit more good will these days. Open hearts and love for those who need it the most

It is in great honor, and humility, that I am able to present this for all of the zoo community.

It would not be possible to have done this alone, and in great thanks to everyone who has supported zooville and in general, the zoo community. With your funding, we seeked to use the funding to maintain the sites but also, to being to have tools in which, we could reach those outside our community with the realities and struggles we face.

In this journey, there is many many many talented zoos in the world, who with their talents, wished to produce this comic. A comic of which, can be handed to just about anyone and they could turn page by page, and perhaps, take walk in the shoes we face. Just maybe, we could do something to positive and up building for us but also those whom are mis-informed about us.

In great kindness, It is a honor to present Zeta Chronicles for free distribution across all mediums.

View attachment 234233

A resource has been created to be updated by google scholar and other search terms here . https://www.zoovilleforum.net/resources/zeta-chronicles.79/

This comic is likely to be 30-40 pages long and new pages will be released bi-weekly until completed.

Written by Libbypaw & @ZTHorse

Sketch & Line Art by Issac Coyote

Color by Championwhoops/Twitter

With kindest regards and love for all the zoos in the earth,
-The Zeta Chronicle Team
Nice I have a lot of ideas about zoo stories, wish some day create a 3D movie styles 🙏

Agreed that the comic will likely bring no improvement on the public perception on zoos, but it's also probable that few normies will be exposed to it anyhow. I get and agree with your every concern, but I also don't think this comic will have the power to substantially chance anything, not even for the worse.
Always worth a try. I mean it can't get any worse right? Not like there's anything to lose anyways.

Always worth a try. I mean it can't get any worse right? Not like there's anything to lose anyways.
Oh, it can always get worse. This is coming from someone who has "been there, done that" when it comes to having some rather unfortunate life experiences.

there's no way you're either dumb or indoctrinated enough to believe it can't get any worse (considering it's not even really that bad atm) or that there isn't anything to lose.

there's no way you're either dumb or indoctrinated enough to believe it can't get any worse (considering it's not even really that bad atm) or that there isn't anything to lose.
I mean the way it's negatively stigmatized I would say how can it be worse?

I mean the way it's negatively stigmatized I would say how can it be worse?
then you really lack critical thinking, but it's not that surprising at this point...

getting actively hunted down by "zealots" or authorities?
ppl around you being incentivized to out you, for monetary or similar gain?
law-enforced mutilation of our companions?
complete ban of owning certain animals unless you're a breeder or need them for work?

just from top of my head of things worse than "being left alone if under radar"

ps: i like how you just ignored the "nothing to lose" part. speaks volumes.

Reactions: pes
then you really lack critical thinking, but it's not that surprising at this point...

getting actively hunted down by "zealots" or authorities?
ppl around you being incentivized to out you, for monetary or similar gain?
law-enforced mutilation of our companions?
complete ban of owning certain animals unless you're a breeder or need them for work?

just from top of my head of things worse than "being left alone if under radar"

ps: i like how you just ignored the "nothing to lose" part. speaks volumes.
I mean "nothing to lose" as in. Zoo types are treated the same as other taboo types. Don't you think that's kind of disturbing?

That someone would say we have nothing to lose is really quite concerning.
If you have an animal in your life whom you love and who means everything to you. Then there is always something to lose. Animals don't rank the same in a lot of peoples minds and they have very little to no legal rights in a lot of societies so some body with the weight of law behind them could quite easily come knocking on your door and take your animal from you. They could then in the best situation be re-homed to somewhere that would at least take care of them, that is of course after they have been desexed to supposedly cleanse them of the sexual stink you put on them through your "sexual depravity'. That is the best outcome the worst outcome would save the authorities a lot of time, by simply putting the animal out of it's misery via a bullet to the brain to save them from the memory of the "perverted" acts a zoo did with them.

Laws can be changed easily enough, giving powers to people to do everything I just mentioned. Would I like zoo to be destigmatised and for more people to understand that interspecies love is quite possible without harm to any party to the arrangement, absolutely. but it has to be a gradual change chipping away at the edges of opinion. Getting in people's face or making grand gestures that are nothing but a flash in the pan isn't going to do anything productive in the long term.

Humans in general don't like things that are different. So even if a fully evolved anthro canine with a degree in quantum mechanics stepped out of his house one day and announced in flawless and clear English that he was in a relationship with a human people would still have a problem with an animal and a human having sex with each other, it's just the dumb ass nature of humans as a species. If ET turned up tomorrow and was covered in fur and looked cute people would fall in love with them, and sure as chickens hatch out of eggs those that were alien lovers would be condemned for it if not hunted down and harmed by those that disapproved.

Different is always seen as bad, till that mindset changes in the majority of peoples minds, "Out of sight out of mind" is the safest way forward.
Opinions stand the best chances of being changed, by simply showing all who meet you and your animal(s), that you care for them deeply and take care of all their needs. This simple act, stands the best chance of reducing the severity of problems should your zoo relationship ever be exposed.

Like you got any.
ROTFL!!!!! As if you've got even half a clue toward a hint about a cheat that might allow you to have any knowledge on the topic. You're getting funnier by the moment, Russel. In a "Can you believe that one person can possibly be so completely stupid?" sort of way.

Back