The Zeta Chronicles - A pro-active comic for the zoo community

What does your dog have to do with looking up what SSRIs are?
Well I looked it up which told me it was a drug used in combination with "CBT" which completely cracked me up, as I'm used to those letters standing for something completely different to what was being suggested they meant in the definition on google. Now would someone please tell me why the hell I haven't unwatched this thread yet. Because in the words of a little penguin "It's all a big bunch of crazy!"

Some on-topic:

Good to see how the comic develops. But there's something off regarding analysis compared to many interesting web comics:

It seems focused on specific, predefined explanation, basically the same as a tutorial web comic about why smoking is bad or how condoms can prevent impregnation. 🤷‍♂️ That's somewhat to expect, but it is no must for as interesting web comics keep readers in the line even without deeper knowledge to get shared or experienced.

It's less of a self-motivating, thought-sparking "what happened in the background? What happens in the city? How does life go, which differences to any other city are there in reality?" concept, instead it presents what you would expect from a tobacco company in terms of positively publishable statistical numbers which might get recognized in a positive profitable manner.

Another thing is the placement of text in those speech bubbles: ways too horizontally, outlined by sheer contrast. As those are written after the drawing is done, that's to expect, but a less manipulated ("meme") appearance without sharp edges, extreme contrast contrary to as example light silver background vs. dark silver grey text would render the value of those written words more as a part of the drawn spokespersons those apply to in my opinion. As if the text is linked, echoed by the spokesperson and not added by a third person to make the drawing say what's beneficial. Tobacco company, you see.

Aside from that: So much bricks, so much details, such a big part of the picture. Why not designing each site to fit at least 9, better 12 to 15 smaller ratio panels with less details but a much more processing story? Like: each site actually discusses one to three interesting details, even if one panel only has 2 bricks visible - that's enough, as a detailed image will not gain interest from the readers if the story's bland or filled unto oblivion.

A 9 - 15 panel site as well allows some funny or hilarious unexpected events to take place and keep the interest high. 🤷‍♂️

Just my two pizza slices. Have a good time. 🍕

Last edited:
Also I just realized how retarded it is they called it ''Zooville city''.
''Ville'' is French for City or Town (or Latin for Village). So it's called Zoovillage village.
A little bit repetitively redundant, y'might say?

I love seeing how people shit on other people's hard work. I actually love this comic and for those who don't please get off your arse and step up/create something on your own so we all have a chance to critique YOUR garbage! It's so easy to criticize other zoos contributions when you're not talented enough to come up with anything on your own. Lead, follow or GTFO of the way. I'd rather help lay tracks for the ZT train coming through than get stuck in the wheels of progress..... :)
Stay defiant!

I love seeing how people shit on other people's hard work. I actually love this comic and for those who don't please get off your arse and step up/create something on your own so we all have a chance to critique YOUR garbage! It's so easy to criticize other zoos contributions when you're not talented enough to come up with anything on your own. Lead, follow or GTFO of the way. I'd rather help lay tracks for the ZT train coming through than get stuck in the wheels of progress..... :)
Stay defiant!
I love seeing butthurt lamers whining when pure drek that's going to accomplish nothing (unless triggering more backlash and hatred from the normies than there already is counts as an acccomplishment) doesn't get praised as they think it should be. It never ceases to amaze me how they'll Ooooooh! and Ahhhhhh! over the emperor's new clothes, never once noticing that the old fart is running around with his flabby ol' ass-cheeks wobbling in the breeze...

Stay idiotic!

<Edit to appease my typo OCD>

Last edited:
I love seeing butthurt lamers whining when pure drek that's going to accomplish nothing (unless triggering more backlash and hatred from the normies than there already is counts as an acccomplishment) doesn't get praised as they think it should be. It never ceases to amaze me how they'll Ooooooh! and Ahhhhhh! over the emperor's new clothes, never once noticing that the old fart is running around with his flabby ol' ass-cheeks wobling in the breeze...

Stay idiotic!
One also should consider the source when looking at who "praises" (it) versus who "shits on" it.
It's a great method of judging the level of common sense

I highly doubt this is the best artist he could find. It's just that ZTHorse is paying the bare minimum and expects the entire world to instantly go from crucifying zoo's, to loving them.

Also ''The less people who know = the more people you're affraid of finding out''
Are you really that retarded? The less people who know = the safer you are.
It's a masterpiece jkjk

Nothing is ever perfect however... I believe it's a good start to a great education. As long as it's shown in a positive light I don't see an issue.

It's appreciated how much effort is put into it

I highly doubt this is the best artist he could find. It's just that ZTHorse is paying the bare minimum and expects the entire world to instantly go from crucifying zoo's, to loving them.

Also ''The less people who know = the more people you're affraid of finding out''
Check yer inbox

The best, most consistent artist that was available at the time willing to draw a controversial project which no other would touch without a 100x fold price increase.

The best minimum is a better definition.

The best, most consistent artist that was available at the time willing to draw a controversial project which no other would touch without a 100x fold price increase.

The best minimum is a better definition.
Let the haters hate on your success. 👍.

In other words i give my best wishes.

How is it a success? It's not fully released yet, and there has been 0 change.
Didn't you hear? Bestiality was just legalized the world over!

Hallelujah, amen!

Edit: Ah, I read over the comic once more. So the endgame is to decriminalize bestiality? So basically you don't get hauled off to prison, you get a slap on the wrist instead? Still doesn't seem all that likely, though.

Last edited:
Didn't you hear? Bestiality was just legalized the world over!

Hallelujah, amen!

Edit: Ah, I read over the comic once more. So the endgame is to decriminalize bestiality? So basically you don't get hauled off to prison, you get a slap on the wrist instead? Still doesn't seem all that likely, though.
Germanys decriminalization law is the ideal situation. Its not illegal if it isnt forced and the comic explores more the social impacts if the law is respected to its full extent.

Last edited:
Germanys decriminalization law is the ideal situation. Its not illegal if it isnt forced and the comic explores more the social impacts if the law is respected to its full extent.
It's more ideal because the animal gets to choose as well as punish those who take away the animal involved personal rights with harsh penalties.

Zoophilia will be encouraged while anything other will take a nosedive after identified.

It's more ideal because the animal gets to choose as well as punish those who take away the animal involved personal rights with harsh penalties.

Zoophilia will be encouraged while anything other will take a nosedive after identified.
Prove it isn't forced in a court of law.

Before you put a hoof in mouth, consider that "conditioning and training" can be seen as force in legal circles (review cases where girls are used as sex slaves, so conditioned to it that they act like it's consentual)

Prove it isn't forced in a court of law.

Before you put a hoof in mouth, consider that "conditioning and training" can be seen as force in legal circles (review cases where girls are used as sex slaves, so conditioned to it that they act like it's consentual)
You can't prove something in the court of law that's from the mind. The court of law acts like robots not people. Just a bunch of unnecessary political BS. That's like saying mental illness is fake or other stuff that can't be easily identified

Conditioning and training is considered Force if it's not their natural intentions.

You can't prove something in the court of law that's from the mind. The court of law acts like robots not people. Just a bunch of unnecessary political BS. That's like saying mental illness is fake or other stuff that can't be easily identified

Conditioning and training is considered Force if it's not their natural intentions.
Well, until Fido can testify, guess what the courts will decide?

Well, until Fido can testify, guess what the courts will decide?
That's still humanizing animals to our human standard of communication. It's fundamentally flawed to expect this kind of communication on a totally different Evolution branch. Every Creature progress differently they're for their evolution of communicating is different.

If we are comparing animals to children in terms of intelligence in the eyes of society. Does that not justify Banning meat Industries as a whole. If they can justify being slaughtered then they know their communication methods are different.

In the end it's just a way for them to make money if they closed off that entrance they would lose profits that's the reason why they keep minimum on animal rights for the money.

Back