The Zeta Chronicles - A pro-active comic for the zoo community

You're blind to the negativity people project you.

(But back to the thread you seemed to throw off.)

I cannot wait to see future developments
No, I'm simply not weak enough to let it bother me
Also I already gave you a preview of future developments once s*** like this gets out and the general public starts looking and paying attention

No, I'm simply not weak enough to let it bother me
Also I already gave you a preview of future developments once s*** like this gets out and the general public starts looking and paying attention
Calling somebody weak over calling out evil is bothersome.

I could only hope they would separate the bad from the good

Calling somebody weak over calling out evil is bothersome.

I could only hope they would separate the bad from the good
Somebody who has no concept of reality calling something evil is a completely worthless endeavor to anybody else who might be listening

Somebody who has no concept of reality calling something evil is a completely worthless endeavor to anybody else who might be listening
Idk reality doesnt seem real to me if those willing to produce harmful means to get results. That goes to backstabbing to get promotions. Or "special favors" or inherited a large sum just skip that part

Idk reality doesnt seem real to me if those willing to produce harmful means to get results. That goes to backstabbing to get promotions. Or "special favors" or inherited a large sum just skip that part
Thus the crux of your mental issues, and why you should seek immediate professional help

That and the desperation dripping from every comment you post

Most important difference: I know how to let go of things you don't.
I've already told you that this isn't gonna be let go. I'll be making it a point to keep people aware of your treachery. It's my duty as a decent human being to make sure that anyone who interacts with you is aware that you believe that outing them is a valid way of doing things.

You made your bed, Russel. Now I'm going to make sure you lay in it. Perhaps in the future, you'll actually engage that stinking puddle of pus you call your mind before you run your mouth.

Wants/ lust based demeanor without any aggression to boot.
YOUR OPINION, Wetbrain. Not one person has supported you.Your posse isnt one....They thought you misspelled it. Neither I nor Ur20z is going to let you have a pass on this.You threatened one of OUR community. As far as I'm concerned, you arent part of that community anymore....you just checked out.

Lol...youre right....it isn't the dumpster fire....let's hope the mundane world doesnt make it one.

Last edited:
Back