Talk/type like a BOOMER

I hate my wife and kids. I resent them for stealing my youth and making me regret not riding off with Stacy Moynihan after prom in 1968. Stacy, if you're here, I got my act together, I promise. My truck's got a few hundred thousand miles on it, but just put on a new tranny and she purrs like a kitten. Take me back, Stacy. Todd got shot down in Bien Dien Phu, he's not coming back, I don't care what the VFW says, you don't have to wait for him. He'd want that. So would I. I won't even ask you to touch me the way you did back in tenth grade under the bleachers. Just sit with me, have breakfast. Talk to me. Somebody please talk to me. I'M SO ALONE! MY KIDS WON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE, THEY'RE ALL ON TWITTER LEARNING GENDER STUDIES PROPAGANDA THAT SAYS I'M EVIL BECAUSE I'M A MAN! My prostate's enlarged so much I can't sleep for an hour without getting up to use the bathroom, and of course in the winter my knees act up and it makes it hard to go over. Does Lauren care? No, she doesn't. She's just sobbing because the last kid went off to college and I still can't retire for five years because they cut my hours at the plant. They promised, Mr. Windham promised me I'd have a pension with the company, and then WHOOPS DOWNSIZING MARKET CRASH NOTHING WE CAN DO GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO RELY ON YOUR KIDS!. Lazy, that's what they are. Entitled pricks. Environment this, corporate that, just don't want to do the work like I did. And now my boy Jerry has a boyfriend, and I try to be civil, but he's Filipino and looks so damn young. Reminds me of Seamus back in 'Nam. I'd have taken a bullet for him, but he did for me instead, and it broke me. Just killed me. I wanted to die then and there, but here I am dying a little everyday, hating myself because I wasn't brave enough to distract the Cong like that sweet little fella. Just wanted to scoop him up and kiss him and hug him and say it'll be alright. Not in a gay way, though. Manly, real feelings, not this sissy dance music crap they place. And what the hell is this mumble rap nonsense they got on there. CLUB RADDA RADDA ASS RADDA RADDA BOOTY RADDA RADDA BLUNTS! Music died along with Freddie Mercury, and in its place we have all these whores and sluts and degenerates.

Just kidding! Happy anniversary!
Boomer-core! Shit, dude, you seem like you're about to go John Rambo "First Blood" on these ungrateful Millennial shits.

Ain't found a way to kill me yet
Eyes burn with stinging sweat
Seems every path leads me to nowhere
Wife and kids household pet
Army green was no safe bet
The bullets scream to me from somewhere

Here they come to snuff the rooster, ah yeah
Yeah here come the rooster, yeah
You know he ain't gonna die
No, no, no, ya know he ain't gonna die

Here they come to snuff the rooster, aww yeah, hey yeah
Yeah here come the rooster, yeah
You know he ain't gonna die
No, no, no, ya know he ain't gonna die

"Rooster" -Alice in Chains.

Carrots, Nickel a bunch, All purpose potatos, 3 cents a lb. Milk 15 cents a quart, buy a gallon and save 20 cents.
Here's a dime, sonny...go buy a Coke and a milky way
Trick-or-treat For UNICEF!
Shoot, Luke...It's your Nickel

You guys had enough or should I fill 'er up and check the oil?

Carrots, Nickel a bunch, All purpose potatos, 3 cents a lb. Milk 15 cents a quart, buy a gallon and save 20 cents.
Here's a dime, sonny...go buy a Coke and a milky way
Trick-or-treat For UNICEF!
Shoot, Luke...It's your Nickel

You guys had enough or should I fill 'er up and check the oil?
Thats so american it breaks my basic european understanding of english.

How much is a gallon milk? That sounds like a complete car fuel tank of milk to me

Yeah....its funny, but 6.5 to one is tallllll odds....one'r two ought to be able to fight.... now....if you can pick those out FIRST.....<grinnnn>

Yeah....its funny, but 6.5 to one is tallllll odds....one'r two ought to be able to fight.... now....if you can pick those out FIRST.....<grinnnn>
Can’t do that anymore unfortunately. You get shot or stabbed. My very last altercation I had up to today was a ruff one until they got close. Put him to sleep. It’s the best way to do it now.

I suppose...so I speak softly and carry a big Stick......44 Special usually does it withOUT messing with the neighbors

I suppose...so I speak softly and carry a big Stick......44 Special usually does it withOUT messing with the neighbors
Without a doubt. However when I’m in a state that lets me carry, it’s usually.45 or 10mm for me. Load me up with bonded steel jacketed hollows and I’m good to go.

Hey... Joey.... Pssst... Joey!....I saw your mommy last night....and she wasnt just KISSING Santa Claus....

It isn't hard.... The bottle usually had a handle on it.... And you could put it in a pitcher.... The big thing was "don't drop it".... Milk spreads fast and far... A gallon would cover a 9x12 (3mx4m) area in about 1.5 minutes or less

Last edited:
Back