Talk/type like a BOOMER

J

Judas_Trying

I’m in a crazy group on fb where everyone types like boomers (no offense LOL) ;) Thought it may be fun to have one like that here... I shall start thusly:

THIS place is nasty!! I did not sign up for this page! DELERE MY INFORMAFION

HEY GOOGLE look up reciepts for beggie lasagne

all these god damn liberals ruining this god damn country talkin bout wanting a livable waige asking 15 $ in hour working at mcdonalds flipping burgers and smoking there mariwana its absolute insanity I remember in my day we had to work hard for are money working 40 hours a week working are asses off in a factory these kids now a days dont know the meaning of the value of a dollar like do you expect the government to pay for your college and pay for your healthcare and pay for your home like how dumb can you be these god damn kids are ruining are economy by not buying diamonds and not using straws and not buying houses i bought my house when i was 20 and started a nuclear family and thats how god says it should be and that is another thing these god damn kids dont know the fear to god back in my day if you questioned god you were tared and feathered these damn liberals are killing what was once a great nation

Last edited:
all these god damn liberals ruining this god damn country talkin bout wanting a livable waige asking 15 $ in hour working at mcdonalds flipping burgers and smoking there mariwana its absolute insanity I remember in my day we had to work hard for are money working 40 hours a week working are asses off in a factory these kids now a days dont know the meaning of the value of a dollar like do you expect the government to pay for your college and pay for your healthcare and pay for your home like how dumb can you be these god damn kids are ruining are economy by not buying diamonds and not using straws and not buying houses i bought my house when i was 20 and started a nuclear family and thats how god says it should be and that is another thing these god damn kids dont know the fear to god back in my day if you questioned god you were tared and feathered these damn liberals are killing what was once a great nation
My god, THE ACCURACY! o_O

Shelly tell your mofher i have thenaauxe pan she let me borrow ill be in town monday for some srabble fun! Well wishes!

- blanche

But...but I’m a millennial and most of what you guys are saying makes sense to me. Am I broken? :cry:

OK, I'm revoking your millennial card. It's obvious that you aren't qualified to be a member. Now git yer ass to the back of the bus with the rest of the senile old geezers!

I’m in a crazy group on fb where everyone types like boomers (no offense LOL) ;) Thought it may be fun to have one like that here... I shall start thusly:

THIS place is nasty!! I did not sign up for this page! DELERE MY INFORMAFION

HEY GOOGLE look up reciepts for beggie lasagne
Isnt a boomer chat by definition in emoji language 🤔🤨🤗😂😂👏👏👏👍🏻🤡💩

Back in my day we respected our betters. You’d understand that if you weren’t so busy smoking your marijuana and riding your skateboards!
Last time I set foot on a skateboard was late summer of 1977 - that deck had actual steel wheels, and an unlucky chip of gravel on the sidewalk I was surfing down stopped it dead, flung me ass over teakettle, and when I finally came down and slid to a stop, peeled about a square foot of hide off my back and embedded grit in the wound that still comes popping out from time to time. Middle of last month was the most recent - a speck of sand apparently decided to migrate, raised a zit-like lesion and eventually grew to about the size of a nickel before it finally broke open and drained. Every time it happens I hope that's the last time, but I suspect I'll be ealing with it for the rest of my life. The idiocy of kids... <sigh>

And don't even get started on my "devil's lettuce"... :)

I'm only 25, but is there something wrong with boomers?
Answer the question.
Not all of them post posts like these posts. But on the internet a fairly substantial amount of them have a... certain way... of typing. Mainly because they didn't come from a generation of spell checkers and social media. This thread is to basically mock stereotypes.

Not all of them post posts like these. But on the internet a fairly substantial amount of them have a... certain way... of typing. Mainly because they didn't come from a generation of spell checkers and social media. This thread is to basically mock stereotypes.
Oh, got it. Having been deprived of any social media until this one causes me not to understand certain things. Thank-you.

Sorry, i thought you were trolling @Kristy ... just poking fun at oldies here. Lol as much as i love them, their messages online can be great and confusing.

Here’s me trying to invoke the boomer spirit:

“help! This nigerian prince needs my help... he loves me bjt his family won’t let him leave. Starting a godundme todeposit money for him to fly to me!”

Sorry, i thought you were trolling @Kristy ... just poking fun at oldies here. Lol as much as i love them, their messages online can be great and confusing.

“help! This nigerian prince needs my help... he loves me bjt his family won’t let him leave. Starting a godundme todeposit money for him to fly to me!”
I understand now. Thank-you for that.

At least they know about a gofundme

Back