Subs who likes being dominated

One can get into some interesting semantic discussions about "what is sub vs. masochist vs. slave".

As a Dominant (and Master when I have a counterpart, as I do now) here are a few helpful suggestions:

Submissive: Someone who wants others to control situations and stimulation for both their own feelings AND to see the happy reactions of those they are serving. The feelings and sensations that the submissive feels are important, but the reaction of the partner is more important to them. This does not always need to be sexual in nature (but often is). "Service Subs", Vallets, Dolls, Pets, Maids, etc can all be roles for a submissive and some serve in different capacities at different times.

Masochist: Someone who wants pain (physical/emotional/situational) inflicted upon them by another person so that they can feel and get in touch with their inner-selves. The reaction of the partner can be important, but is secondary to the stimulation for themselves.

Slave: Someone who has given up responsibility for their safety and volition to another person or persons. They have given up safety nets such as "safe words" and allow their Master/Mistress to determine their lifestyle, physical sensations (including orgasm), sexual partners, and tasks.

Sadist: Someone who enjoys inflicting pain or other intense sensation (Physical/mental/situational) upon another. The other person's reactions are important, but secondary to the Sadist's enjoyment of the scene.

Dominant: Someone who enjoys exercising Power over another person. This can be sexual or non-sexual forms of service, and while a major factor is the Dominant being pleased, the reactions of their partner are also part of the Power and stimulation the Dom/Domme feels.

Top/Bottom: Similar to the Sadist/Masochist, but without the Power and control implications, more for sensation. For example: a Dom might order their sub to flog them because they like the sensation. During that scene the submissive may be "Topping", and the Dom "Bottoming", but the order and power structure still remain intact.

Human beings are complex. Our sexual/romantic lives may be the most complex aspect of ourselves...and people CHANGE over their lifetimes, so don't regard any of these as a hard and fast "rule", most people are a mix at various times and with various partners or situations.

For myself, I've been a Dominant for over 40 years and Power Exchange is pretty much fused into my emotional ability to love and be intimate.

I identify as more of a brat. So I’m submissive, but only after you’ve worked for It.

I think its only fair, making your Dom work for your submission, to show they want it just as much or more than you do.

I identify as more of a brat. So I’m submissive, but only after you’ve worked for It.

I think its only fair, making your Dom work for your submission, to show they want it just as much or more than you do.
Agreed! I think all the titles should be worked for and earned

I find they tend to sense my submissive nature especially older women, I do play the naive innocent act if i'm in the right mood to flirt, but i have been told i give off unconscious signals that arouse the interests of dominant men and women.
Do love a nice sub girl.

hiiiiii that’s me! i sometimes refer to myself as submissive playdo because depending on who i’m with/what the energy is, i can fit into a lot of different submissive roles and be just fine and happy~

recently i’ve been mostly slipping into a subspace that just desperately wants to be controlled and brainless and to walk around have someone just want to pull me aside and fuck me even stupider and put me back out on the street

i’ve also been slipping into a pet type subspace recently, but it’s interesting because it’s like it has two branches. i can be this little breeding bitch who lives in a doghouse but i can also be this needy cuddly kitten who just wants affection.

submission is weird lol
You are my type of girl! PM me!

hiiiiii that’s me! i sometimes refer to myself as submissive playdo because depending on who i’m with/what the energy is, i can fit into a lot of different submissive roles and be just fine and happy~

recently i’ve been mostly slipping into a subspace that just desperately wants to be controlled and brainless and to walk around have someone just want to pull me aside and fuck me even stupider and put me back out on the street

i’ve also been slipping into a pet type subspace recently, but it’s interesting because it’s like it has two branches. i can be this little breeding bitch who lives in a doghouse but i can also be this needy cuddly kitten who just wants affection.

submission is weird lol
Very nice.

submission is weird lol
Totally have all of these feelings at times. The brainless subspace is addictive at times and requires the right partner to feel fully comfortable and not get pushed too far. I struggle with that sometimes.

I discovered my submissive side pretty early on. Luckily I had a very good Dom to help me (as well as teach me what BAD / inexperienced Dom's are like and how to avoid them) Unfortunately I was hoodwinked by a few over the years
I am mostly little (I'm in a DD/lg relationship now) but I'm also a rope bottom and to a small degree, a pain slut

I am more like a Clydesdale: I'll go along with just about anything as happily as you could imagine, but once I have made up my mind about something, you've already lost. Never confuse an agreeable disposition with a lack of backbone: it will get you kicked. Clydesdales in motion tend to stay in motion until they change their own damn minds about being in motion.

I discovered my submissive side pretty early on. Luckily I had a very good Dom to help me (as well as teach me what BAD / inexperienced Dom's are like and how to avoid them) Unfortunately I was hoodwinked by a few over the years
I am mostly little (I'm in a DD/lg relationship now) but I'm also a rope bottom and to a small degree, a pain slut
Lovely

I like mixing it up :gsd_wink:
Definitely a fan of being dominated. Once had a girlfriend who was a bit heavier than me riding my dick in a park without a condom and she wouldn’t get off! It was almost scary. I would’ve had to throw her off of me before busting a nut if she hadn’t eventually stopped after me telling her multiple times 🤣
I’d love to find myself in a similar situation with a female dog only I’d be egging her on!

Back