Subs who likes being dominated

... And I thought this was a site dedicated to the zoo lifestyle...

DS

Been sub to male beasts and switch to women.

Always had a fantasy about getting to sub to a hot femme twink tho...

I like mixing it up :gsd_wink:
Definitely a fan of being dominated. Once had a girlfriend who was a bit heavier than me riding my dick in a park without a condom and she wouldn’t get off! It was almost scary. I would’ve had to throw her off of me before busting a nut if she hadn’t eventually stopped after me telling her multiple times 🤣
I’d love to find myself in a similar situation with a female dog only I’d be egging her on!
Greatest things about a seperate species no risk or fear of pregnancy. But there are times you wish to bypass that barrier.

Did you get that fetish from my girl though when i told you how dominant she was? @TheSeeker

Last edited:
I'm a dom. This is for all the amazing subs on here. This is how I would break you in, let me know if you like.

It would start with me kidnapping you and tieing you up, ready for abuse.
I'd rip and cut your clothes off to tie you up, leaving you in just your panties. Then id tie a vibe against you, edging you to near orgasam again and again, making you cream and soak your panties with grool. Then eventually, after so long being tied and abused, I'll get you to wet yourself, at this point I'll then get you to lick up your mess then gag you with your soaked panties.
Then the abuse will continue, I'll keep edging you until your gagging for release and cock, and then I'll relent and give you cock, but it will be a dogs dick and not mine, I'll make you suck and gag on it, then I'll have the dog mount you, while I finally give you my dick that you've begged for, shoving it in your mouth, spit roasting you with the dog.
Then as it starts to knot your pussy, il rape your tight arse hole, using the leaking cum from your knotted pussy as lube....

Back