Subs who likes being dominated

What ideas how to teach a dog to be a rude with my balls?

I guess I can use an Fleshlight and somehow put my balls there. Then I give the Fleshlight to my dog to fuck. When his knot getting swell in Fleshlight the knot will press my balls.

Last edited:
hiiiiii that’s me! i sometimes refer to myself as submissive playdo because depending on who i’m with/what the energy is, i can fit into a lot of different submissive roles and be just fine and happy~

recently i’ve been mostly slipping into a subspace that just desperately wants to be controlled and brainless and to walk around have someone just want to pull me aside and fuck me even stupider and put me back out on the street

i’ve also been slipping into a pet type subspace recently, but it’s interesting because it’s like it has two branches. i can be this little breeding bitch who lives in a doghouse but i can also be this needy cuddly kitten who just wants affection.

submission is weird lol

Dominant here and fortunate enough to have been exploring BDSM and taboo for 30 years but still consider the journey just started...with many more steps to tread and experiences to explore

Back