Subs who likes being dominated

I am sub for 4 legged friends and men and flip flop with women. Love getting hammered by a women wearing a strap-on, then switching it up and jack off the strap while I fuck her. Then let her go to town again when I am ready to explode. Getting face fucked by a hung guy until he unloads down my throat has always managed to have me blowing my load while swallowing his. Would love someday to be spit roasted between either a woman and a guy or a dog and a guy... hopefully both eventually

I enjoy topping, esp dogs but am a sub at heart. Love when my partner flips me over and puts my ass in position. Love getting others off and making them feel good. Would love to have a proper set of cuffs n collar someday..

hiiiiii that’s me! i sometimes refer to myself as submissive playdo because depending on who i’m with/what the energy is, i can fit into a lot of different submissive roles and be just fine and happy~

recently i’ve been mostly slipping into a subspace that just desperately wants to be controlled and brainless and to walk around have someone just want to pull me aside and fuck me even stupider and put me back out on the street

i’ve also been slipping into a pet type subspace recently, but it’s interesting because it’s like it has two branches. i can be this little breeding bitch who lives in a doghouse but i can also be this needy cuddly kitten who just wants affection.

submission is weird lol
You sound wonderful to me. I could enjoy all this. ;)

hiiiiii that’s me! i sometimes refer to myself as submissive playdo because depending on who i’m with/what the energy is, i can fit into a lot of different submissive roles and be just fine and happy~

recently i’ve been mostly slipping into a subspace that just desperately wants to be controlled and brainless and to walk around have someone just want to pull me aside and fuck me even stupider and put me back out on the street

i’ve also been slipping into a pet type subspace recently, but it’s interesting because it’s like it has two branches. i can be this little breeding bitch who lives in a doghouse but i can also be this needy cuddly kitten who just wants affection.

submission is weird lol
I don't find it so much weird, more comfortable being with someone that takes control if all I have to do is please and follow a few rules and commands I am at my happiest.

I find they tend to sense my submissive nature especially older women, I do play the naive innocent act if i'm in the right mood to flirt, but i have been told i give off unconscious signals that arouse the interests of dominant men and women.
I'm a dominant crossdresser that enjoys both women and men. I'm also looking to meet someone into zoophilia with a dog

While I guess I’ve been a “switch”, my preference definitely is sub. Partly the stereotypical “I’m always in charge and it’s a wonderful release from the outside world”, partly my nature sexually at least.

What ideas how to teach a dog to be a rude with my balls?

I guess I can use an Fleshlight and somehow put my balls there. Then I give the Fleshlight to my dog to fuck. When his knot getting swell in Fleshlight the knot will press my balls.
Hahaha.
Rude with the balls classic ?

Back