Subs who likes being dominated

I'm consider myself a switch, but somehow I've always fallen in love with doms, so I've always eneded up being a sub.

It's nice to see so many subs here.

Do you find it difficult talking to potential Dominant partners?

I've found it difficult talking to people who say they want to be subs. It often seems that I'm either too dominant or not dominant enough to them or I think I start talking to people whom all of this is just a fantasy but don't want it to be reality. Or I find the occasional person who is so into the fantasy of it they will agree to anything just to get their rocks off, which is a big turn off to me.

I've found it difficult talking to people who say they want to be subs. It often seems that I'm either too dominant or not dominant enough to them or I think I start talking to people whom all of this is just a fantasy but don't want it to be reality. Or I find the occasional person who is so into the fantasy of it they will agree to anything just to get their rocks off, which is a big turn off to me.

My Mistress says she is proud f me for taking to the life-style so well. I am very happy to kneel at her feet naked. I wait on her, cook for her and when I transgress she shows me the error of my ways... I happily accept her punishment.

My Mistress says she is proud f me for taking to the life-style so well. I am very happy to kneel at her feet naked. I wait on her, cook for her and when I transgress she shows me the error of my ways... I happily accept her punishment.

I miss not having a service sub. Pleased you like it.

Me! Fantasy to be dominated by a man/woman/group of either/animals included.

I do have a guy who likes to tie me, blindfold me, force poppers on me and edge me... But we don't get to meet often. (If you're in North London though ?)

Nice. So many subs here. I Switch sometimes. With a male dog I am a real sub bitch. My ass belongs to him and perhaps his owner.
But with women or men I can be really dominant. Especially if he is feminine or even transgender. Not a hairy crossdresser beat ;) ... Sounds crazy but is fun to force them to fuck the beast (or me)

I'm not surprised that she's proud of you.
I know my place. For years I knew I liked pain and subservience, but it wasn't until I met a lovely gentleman on ZV, that it was pointed out to me what all the indicators signified. He taught me a few things and then, it transpired, that my gf was actually a Domme and it had been her mission before Covid to adopt me. I was surprised but so happy it happened. In my working life I am in control and have a responsible position, but when she is at home with me, I have no say or control of anything.

And I love the pain..........:love:

It is difficult for me, yes. I don’t know what the Dom expects. Am I „sub“ enough or not? do we have the same fetish or not? But if I dare, it’s just hot ;)

Back