Straight men into Zoo pussy?

The variation on attraction is something that's really nice about zoophillia/sexuality. I'm primarily gay for humans (technically bi, but I prefer guys most), but I'm straight, bi and gay for a range of species.
I’m gay for guys dogs (& stallions but not had the pleasure yet). Zoo is making me more bi though, I would love to lick out and fuck a female dog & play with a straight zoo couple ;-)

Straight male here who is only focused on female equines although I do find a few other species attractive. I did explore males in times past to realize it's not for me.

I'm a straight guy that likes zoo pussy. I've noticed that most men on here are either bi or gay. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm just curious if there are any other guys who are attracted to female zoo pussy, because it seems like that is a minority on here.
I have not done too much in a while because my piper is not a huge dog and i do not want to force her but as a boy have fucked both dog and cow pussy

Since joining, I’ve been looking at all of it. As long as it’s homemade amateur, I’m loving it all.

I'm a straight guy that likes zoo pussy. I've noticed that most men on here are either bi or gay. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm just curious if there are any other guys who are attracted to female zoo pussy, because it seems like that is a minority on here.
ranch raise started with female farm animals

Im into both with animals but straight with humans. I just couldnt get into gay sex with a man. But dog knots? I want all of them. Canine pussy is different to humans, and I cant say which one os better. Just different. I will say dogs make better cuddlers, dont talk your head off with petty work drama or complaints etc

straight here.....i like human women but have preference for female animals. i just can't get enough of that zoo pussy!

I am straight with people, but bisexual with animals.
I prefer pussy, both human and animal, but do enjoy animal bungholes too :)
Human assholes just don't do anything for me.

I do think that more than half prefer males though I also think those that prefer males are more outspoken about it. Possibly in part because it becomes a who has and had the animal with the biggest cock. That mindset doesn't seem as prevalent in those enjoying females.

Back