Straight men into Zoo pussy?

I'm a straight guy that likes zoo pussy. I've noticed that most men on here are either bi or gay. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm just curious if there are any other guys who are attracted to female zoo pussy, because it seems like that is a minority on here.
I'm totally into zoo pussy bro! Think I'd like to go balls deep (and breed) a strong healthy mare the most. They get so wet and are really receptive to good sex.

I'm a straight guy that likes zoo pussy. I've noticed that most men on here are either bi or gay. Of course, there's nothing wrong with that, but I'm just curious if there are any other guys who are attracted to female zoo pussy, because it seems like that is a minority on here.
I am straight with humans. I like human pussy, but not into human males. That said, I have no desire to stick my dick into human pussy. I am too afraid of a pregnancy coming of it. Playing with human pussy and helping a woman get bred by a horse, I would love that.

No in the animal world though. I am bi, but lean far more to being gay with animals, especially horses.
new sig 50.jpg

Straight man here; into women as well as mares. Even though I find myself wanting to grope boar/stallion/dog testicles while their owner is breeding a woman, I'm still very much into women (and mares).

I don't know about cows and goats. I love the dairy breeds, but I seem to be more fascinated with the overall size of a cow's body and the size of their udders. In goats, I'm more interested in their udders (I have a fetish for lactation and large mammaries). But I really don't seem to have an interest in cow vaginas or goat vaginas; personally, both cows and goats lack the large, round butts that mares have that interest me.

Last edited:
I'm totally into zoo pussy bro! Think I'd like to go balls deep (and breed) a strong healthy mare the most. They get so wet and are really receptive to good sex.
I agree 100% mare pussy looks amazing and gets so wet, my dream is to have some mare pussy one day.

I am like 75% hetero 25% homo with humans... and no I don't think I have an extra thing for zoo women in the purely sexual attraction department. Now in the potential life partner department yea of course a zoo woman would be way better, but that's not the question right?

Straight male attracted to "zoo pussy" as you call it. My sexual attraction are about 60% female canines, 30% women, and 10% other various female animals. It seems that most male zoos are bi though, some with a preference for female animals, some with a preference for male animals, some with a 50/50 preference. I'm not sure why being bi so prevalent in men. Something interesting I've noticed is that for a lot of zoo women, most seem to be bi for humans, while mostly straight for animals.

Without being able to back up with actual numbers, it certainly feels like people generally are way more interested in animal dicks than animal pussies. At face value one could expect the ratio between interest in dicks and pussies to be around 50-50, but I'm not surprised if the ratio is closer to 75-25. A major factor ofc migh be that many males are interested in animals dicks while seemningly very few females are interested in animal pussy.

Without being able to back up with actual numbers, it certainly feels like people generally are way more interested in animal dicks than animal pussies. At face value one could expect the ratio between interest in dicks and pussies to be around 50-50, but I'm not surprised if the ratio is closer to 75-25. A major factor ofc migh be that many males are interested in animals dicks while seemningly very few females are interested in animal pussy.
Yeah I think you're 100% spot on, this seems really accurate as far as what I've observed as well.

It started off that way for me, too. But I quickly got interested in female dogs. Some time later, mares. Now I'm also interested in male dogs, but not as much as female.

The numbers do not necessariliy translate to this site and zoo material in general, but on e621.net there are almost twice as many pics containing a penis as a pussy, and 21.4% of the total penis pics are of an animal penis. On the other hand, only 4.9% of the total pussy pics depicts an animal pussy. As a result, there are 7.3 more pictures of animals penises as animal pussies, which only constitutes 12% of depictions of animal genitalia.

I am same as you, not that it matters, but not gay, would love to have wife fucking dogs and knotting!!

Back