sperm in the uterus?

That study is just showing pressure measurements when using a catheter. There are some congenial defects of the cervix that can increase pressure inside the uterus as a result of it being unable to “expel” normal fluids. The paper actually makes my point: pressure from the uterus out or the vagina in isn’t relevant. Again, pressure has nothing to do with it. Imagine a balloon that is tied at the end. Squeeze the balloon, the knot isn’t going to give (though enough pressure will cause damage to the rest of the balloon). Put pressure on the knot, still not going to give though you could damage the knot. Erase volume and pressure from your mind and instead imagine a vast adventure of canine sperm traveling through a huge superhighway of pitch black caverns. Imagine a human standing inside the Grand Canyon if it was 10-100x larger. That is the journey of sperm.
I dont think you are appreciating the hydrological aspect of the situation.

We have 2 chambers a) vagina b) uterus and 1 conduit - the cervix.

We have the dog knot distend the the vagina and increase pressure there. We then introduce a fluid into the vagina.

It makes perfect sense that the fluid will move under pressure into the uterus via the cervix.

I dont think you are appreciating the hydrological aspect of the situation.

We have 2 chambers a) vagina b) uterus and 1 conduit - the cervix.

We have the dog knot distend the the vagina and increase pressure there. We then introduce a fluid into the vagina.

It makes perfect sense that the fluid will move under pressure into the uterus via the cervix.
No. I’m sorry to disappoint, but under normal circumstance that is not how it works. Your mental model is logical just not correct.

No. I’m sorry to disappoint, but under normal circumstance that is not how it works. Your mental model is logical just not correct.
Sex with dogs is not normal circumstances, which is one of my points. The semen would be under much higher pressure for example, due to increased distension and blockage of the introitus by the knot.

You said the model is logical but not correct. Which bit is incorrect? Is the cervix impassible for example by fluid under pressure? This does not really make sense as once a month fluid will flow out of the uterus under mostly presumably intra-abdominal pressure and some cramps.

Last edited:
Sex with dogs is not normal circumstances, which is one of my points. The semen would be under much higher pressure for example, due to increased distension and blockage of the introitus by the knot.

You said the model is logical but not correct. Which bit is incorrect? Is the cervix impassible for example by fluid under pressure?
The vestibule of the vagina is supremely pliable in comparison to the cervix. Put the vagina under pressure all you want, the path of least resistance will always be the vestibule over the cervix by a log or more (show me a video of a knotted woman who isn’t at least leaking a bit and you see the point). Pressure is not relevant to this concept. The cervix will function just as it normally does and assist in the transport of sperm and an insignificant amount of seminal fluid. If you want to dilate the cervix then yes, additional fluids would be permitted to enter. The cervical response to pressure is vasoconstriction.

The vestibule of the vagina is supremely pliable in comparison to the cervix. Put the vagina under pressure all you want, the path of least resistance will always be the vestibule over the cervix by a log or more (show me a video of a knotted woman who isn’t at least leaking a bit and you see the point). Pressure is not relevant to this concept. The cervix will function just as it normally does and assist in the transport of sperm and an insignificant amount of seminal fluid. If you want to dilate the cervix then yes, additional fluids would be permitted to enter. The cervical response to pressure is vasoconstriction.

OK, I have just demonstrated that fluid can move from the vagina into the uterus.

Contrast Vaginography, which can be used to look for vaginal fistula, involved filling the vagina with contrast and taking x-rays.

The procedure:

The perineum and vagina are cleansed (we have used pHisoHex) and examination is carried out with sterile preparation. A Foley catheter, with a 30-c.c. balloon attached, is inserted into the vagina. From between 10 and 30 c.c. of air or water is inserted into the long neck of the balloon, and the neck is clamped. The degree of distention of the balloon required for a snug fit varies and depends primarily upon the distensibility of the vagina and introitus and the intactness of the perineal floor. The catheter is gently but firmly tugged to determine if it lies securely, the amount of air or water in the balloon being altered, if necessary, until it does. The patient is then placed supine on the table, with lower extremities in adduction.

A 50-c.c. syringe containing 20 to 50 per cent Hypaque is connected to the catheter via an adapter, and under fluoroscopic control injection is started. Possible leakage about the balloon can be prevented (required on one occasion) by maintaining slight traction upon it during the remainder of the examination. Injection must be slow, as it is vital that the sequence of events (filling of structures) be visualized.

The patient is examined in supine, both posterior oblique, and lateral positions. The lateral position is vital for antero-posteriorly directed fistulas (rectovaginal and vesicovaginal).

Spot-films are obtained during active injection. Anteroposterior and lateral postfluoroscopic roentgenograms are secured (preferably with reinjection) as are other views, as may be indicated on the basis of fluoroscopic impression. Opaque material remaining in the vagina (if present) may be removed via syringe, and air may be injected in order to produce a double-contrast study.

See an example of a normal exam below:

2-Figure1-1.png

The caption says:

Figure 1. Vaginogram that demonstrated filling of a normal vagina and uterine cavity.

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Vaginography—Investigation-of-choice-for-clinically-Giordano-Drew/6e1ec880eabd54a6e3364c2f6cb043882a032db9

I believe that proves me right.

OK, I have just demonstrated that fluid can move from the vagina into the uterus.

Contrast Vaginography, which can be used to look for vaginal fistula, involved filling the vagina with contrast and taking x-rays.

The procedure:

2-Figure1-1.png

The caption says:

Figure 1. Vaginogram that demonstrated filling of a normal vagina and uterine cavity.

https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/Vaginography—Investigation-of-choice-for-clinically-Giordano-Drew/6e1ec880eabd54a6e3364c2f6cb043882a032db9

I’m not sure you’ve been reading my posts carefully. I’ve clearly stated many, many times that we inject fluids (primarily contrast) through the cervix into the uterus regularly. Please look at the image you posted and note the CATHETER that is inserted through the cervix to do this. I’m sorry, dude. This is my actual job. You’re not going to somehow “prove me wrong.”

I’m not sure you’ve been reading my posts carefully. I’ve clearly stated many, many times that we inject fluids (primarily contrast) through the cervix into the uterus regularly. Please look at the image you posted and note the CATHETER that is inserted through the cervix to do this. I’m sorry, dude. This is my actual job. You’re not going to somehow “prove me wrong.”
I am sorry, but it is you who did not read.

Its Contrast Vaginography.

I included the procedure. Please read again and get back to me.

I can annotate the picture if you are having difficulty reading the x-ray.

The procedure:

2-Figure1-1.png

The caption says:

Also, just to put the fine detail on this point: Note the “balloon” catheter in the study you posted. The the balloon is inflated and holds the cervix dilated and fixed. This is because fluids can exit the uterus (e.g., menstruation) but cannot generally enter the uterus (e.g. infection prevention and without such resistance we would have failed to survive as a species). This is why we don’t simply do the study you posted by filling the vagina with contrast. If that worked, we would certainly do it as a much less invasive procedure by default. In that procedure, we fill the uterus with contrast similar to how we do it measuring contractility in the heart. In other words, you’ve made my point.

Now, here is something fun for you since you seem to enjoy this stuff: why do humans and mammals gestate their young inside the body and not outside (like an egg)? Answer: An egg laying vertebrate was infected with a virus which did not kill it and it passed on an altered bit of DNA coding a specific protein to its young. From then on, mammals were on a path to creating placentas and not eggs. Want to know something really cool? That virus looked a lot like HIV. How do we know? Because the surface of the human placenta today, right where it implants, is covered with a protein that looks almost identical to the HIV virus. In other words, a virus infected a bird and gave us pretty much the entire human and canine reproductive system.

Also, just to put the fine detail on this point: Note the “balloon” catheter in the study you posted. The the balloon is inflated and holds the cervix dilated and fixed. This is because fluids can exit the uterus (e.g., menstruation) but cannot generally enter the uterus (e.g. infection prevention and without such resistance we would have failed to survive as a species). This is why we don’t simply do the study you posted by filling the vagina with contrast. If that worked, we would certainly do it as a much less invasive procedure by default. In that procedure, we fill the uterus with contrast similar to how we do it measuring contractility in the heart. In other words, you’ve made my point.

Now, here is something fun for you since you seem to enjoy this stuff: why do humans and mammals gestate their young inside the body and not outside (like an egg)? Answer: An egg laying vertebrate was infected with a virus which did not kill it and it passed on an altered bit of DNA coding a specific protein to its young. From then on, mammals were on a path to creating placentas and not eggs. Want to know something really cool? That virus looked a lot like HIV. How do we know? Because the surface of the human placenta today, right where it implants, is covered with a protein that looks almost identical to the HIV virus. In other words, a virus infected a bird and gave us pretty much the entire human and canine reproductive system.

You seem to refuse to read the linked article or the posted description.

Let me run down again.

The Foleys catheter, commonly used to catheterize the bladder, is introduced into the VAGINA.

It is inflated with air to the degree that it blocks the introitus.

The contrast is injected into the VAGINA, not uterus.

NE8XnGZ.png

Here, I tried to make it easier for you to understand.

> . This is why we don’t simply do the study you posted by filling the vagina with contrast. If that worked, we would certainly do it as a much less invasive procedure by default.

You seem to be trying to claim the published article is fake. Maybe uterine spill is not reliable, but the point is that it can occur.

Say whaaacluck

You seem to refuse to read the linked article or the posted description.

Let me run down again.

The Foleys catheter, commonly used to catheterize the bladder, is introduced into the VAGINA.

It is inflated with air to the degree that it blocks the introitus.

The contrast is injected into the VAGINA, not uterus.

NE8XnGZ.png

Here, I tried to make it easier for you to understand.
I give up. You seem to not understand the paper. It is in the presence of a FISTULA. An OPENING between the vagina and the rectum, bladder or other organ/orifice. It bears no relevance. If I drilled hole between your throat and brain it wouldn’t mean anything. In your example: 1. we are looking at a massively pathological vagina, 2. The purpose of filling the vagina with contrast is to find the pathology.

I give up. You seem to not understand the paper. It is in the presence of a FISTULA. An OPENING between the vagina and the rectum, bladder or other organ/orifice. It bears no relevance. If I drilled hole between your throat and brain it wouldn’t mean anything. In your example: 1. we are looking at a massively pathological vagina, 2. The purpose of filling the vagina with contrast is to find the pathology.

I worry about your reading comprehension.

That is a NORMAL examination, not one with a demonstrated fistula. The "fistula" is the cervical canal.

Did you actually read the article?

Hell no, I’m not paying a cent for an article from 1996 in the journal of diseases of the colon and rectum for a procedure that we don’t ever do clinically and that was cited a total of 53 times in 25 years. Dude, I’ve already said that sperm and mostly insignificant amounts of seminal fluid makes its way through the cervix as part of normal function. The inflation of a foley in the vagina does not force the contrast through the cervix with pressure. It seals the vagina and allows the cervix to do its normal job with a higher concentration of fluids available.

thank you for the advice
I have already answered that.
but I will repeat to you
therefore, I am a civilized and educated woman who regularly visits her gynecologist and whom I trust.
and he says: that my health and my vagina are just fine.
A regular visit has nothing to do with a yeast infection. They can pop up over night.
but yeah the advice is for anyone who might be reading and not realize there are consequences to this lifestyle not just the idea of fun they have in there head or falsely led by others

Hell no, I’m not paying a cent for an article from 1996 in the journal of diseases of the colon and rectum for a procedure that we don’t ever do clinically and that was cited a total of 53 times in 25 years. Dude, I’ve already said that sperm and mostly insignificant amounts of seminal fluid makes its way through the cervix as part of normal function. The inflation of a foley in the vagina does not force the contrast through the cervix with pressure. It seals the vagina and allows the cervix to do its normal job with a higher concentration of fluids available.
So basically you are calling P. Giordano, P. Drew, D. Taylor, G. Duthie, P. W. Lee, J. Monson liars, because they do not agree with your preconceived notion that fluid only passes one way via the cervix.

I have logic, articles and images to prove my point. You just have your belief that nature does not work that way.

If you are a medic I assume reflective practice is part of your normal practice. I suggest you reflect on your ability to acknowledge when you are wrong.

So basically you are calling P. Giordano, P. Drew, D. Taylor, G. Duthie, P. W. Lee, J. Monson liars, because they do not agree with your preconceived notion that fluid only passes one way via the cervix.

I have logic, articles and images to prove my point. You just have your belief that nature does not work that way.

If you are a medic I assume reflective practice is part of your normal practice. I suggest you reflect on your ability to acknowledge when you are wrong.
I said none of that. First of all, I’m not a “medic” I’m an MD, PhD that trained at one of the most prestigious medical schools and hospitals in the world. Second, I don’t have any preconceived notions. I have first hand physiological knowledge and experience in my daily practice. Third, I’m not calling anyone a liar. I’m saying you misunderstand an outdated science experiment that bears no relevance to the topic at hand.

I said none of that. First of all, I’m not a “medic” I’m an MD, PhD that trained at one of the most prestigious medical schools and hospitals in the world. Second, I don’t have any preconceived notions. I have first hand physiological knowledge and experience in my daily practice. Third, I’m not calling anyone a liar. I’m saying you misunderstand an outdated science experiment that bears no relevance to the topic at hand.

> I’m saying you misunderstand an outdated science experiment that bears no relevance to the topic at hand.

I see I am going to have to take it slowly.

Lets take this one point at a time.

Do you acknowledge that in the Vaginogram contrast ended up in the uterus via the cervix?

> I’m saying you misunderstand an outdated science experiment that bears no relevance to the topic at hand.

I see I am going to have to take it slowly.

Lets take this one point at a time.

Do you acknowledge that in the Vaginogram contrast ended up in the uterus via the cervix?
Dude, uninterested. I’m sorry, but I’m not playing.

Dude, uninterested. I’m sorry, but I’m not playing.

Like I said, you could do with some reflection. Good day to you then.

Having been unable to bring any proof, and having argued only on insistence that you are right, I will therefore have to declare your position unsubstantiated.

I don't understand all the scientific blurbs or the different theory that everyone has, all I know is I once had unprotected sex with an ex boyfriend, I knew instantly that I had conceived how I don't know but I felt it, sure enough I was pregnant, unfortunatly a mistake I had to take care of please forgive me.. I've had that same feeling sometimes while sexually active with a dog, fortunately it's not possible as far as I know to fall pregnant with a dog, but that deep emotional sense that conception is taking place could well be the feeling of semen entering my cervix or just a fleeting six sense.
You may like to know that one of the major hormones released during sex/mating is oxytocin, which is responsible imprinting bonding between two creatures. In sex, specifically, it (along with epinephrine and a few other hormones) helps improve uterine contractions and motility to improve the odds of conception.

So in a very real way, that feeling you have of conception taking place is your body telling you "I will make every effort to conceive with these sperm I've been given". It is your brain and reproductive system recognizing that your uterus is being inseminated- that it has received the sperm of your lover and it is actively helping get them to the egg. The bonding hormones, the elevated pulse and blood pressure, and the subtle changes in uterine contractions all add together to let you know that mating was successful. While a dog can not get you pregnant, you are experiencing the feeling of being as close to that possibility as physically possible.

Now don't take this to dismiss the emotional and spiritual connections involved with making love- science explains the way the world works, not how we live in the world. So know that when you feel the 'emotion of conception' when you are with your dog, that is likely what you are really feeling. You have definitely received your dog's seed as you would a man's.

You may like to know that one of the major hormones released during sex/mating is oxytocin, which is responsible imprinting bonding between two creatures. In sex, specifically, it (along with epinephrine and a few other hormones) helps improve uterine contractions and motility to improve the odds of conception.

So in a very real way, that feeling you have of conception taking place is your body telling you "I will make every effort to conceive with these sperm I've been given". It is your brain and reproductive system recognizing that your uterus is being inseminated- that it has received the sperm of your lover and it is actively helping get them to the egg. The bonding hormones, the elevated pulse and blood pressure, and the subtle changes in uterine contractions all add together to let you know that mating was successful. While a dog can not get you pregnant, you are experiencing the feeling of being as close to that possibility as physically possible.

Now don't take this to dismiss the emotional and spiritual connections involved with making love- science explains the way the world works, not how we live in the world. So know that when you feel the 'emotion of conception' when you are with your dog, that is likely what you are really feeling. You have definitely received your dog's seed as you would a man's.
Don’t forget the boost of dopamine

A regular visit has nothing to do with a yeast infection. They can pop up over night.
but yeah the advice is for anyone who might be reading and not realize there are consequences to this lifestyle not just the idea of fun they have in there head or falsely led by others
again you with your advice.
I don't need your advice.
I have chosen my own way of life and I am aware of the risks.
Every year, 12 million American women suffer from sexually transmitted diseases but consume sex.
should we abstain from sex?

again you with your advice.
I don't need your advice.
I have chosen my own way of life and I am aware of the risks.
Every year, 12 million American women suffer from sexually transmitted diseases but consume sex.
should we abstain from sex?
Calm down ... and if you read what I said, I was referring to the original poster and what MIGHT be the cause of the bloating feeling.

don’t you think it’s responsible of someone in the lifestyle to ensure others are enjoying it the safest way possible?

if not please let me know so I can block you Because I have zero tolerance who mislead people or are not willing to help others.

I can feel a dog cum in me but I don't recall ever feeling bloated. A lot of the cum leaks out. I've known I had cum pooled on top of my uterus because I've seen pictures. Maybe a little does leak in.
I've also read that it is possible for a dog sperm to fertilize a human egg for less than a second before it dies. Don't know if that's true.
really?

Back