sperm in the uterus?

You are being a bit hostile about something where you are not actually bringing the facts. You have untested beliefs. I am bringing data, such as that even the human penis can move around the uterus and change the position of the cervix.

Hostile??? OK, now I think I see what the problem is - you're convinced you're right, even in the face of evidence that demonstrates that you're completely wrong, and you're too attached to the fantasy to actually look at the pictures you yoursef posted, rather than relying on that fantasy. To get anything like what you seem to think happens, the point of contact between the two openings MUST be pretty close to parallel/co-axial to each other. As can be seen by looking at the "data" you're bringing, the reality is that the openings in question lie at something very close to a 90 degree angle to each other. Which is just about as far from the alignment that's required as it's possible to get.

I am simply saying, based on actual facts, there is plenty of reason to doubt the orthodoxy.

And I'm simply saying actually LOOK AT this "data" you yourself are bringing to the table - It clearly says that the reality is very nearly EXACTLY the opposite of what your fantasies would require the situation to be.

I am happy to be proved wrong, but it seems I am the only one bringing the research.

Yep, you are indeed "bringing the research". Unfortunately, that "research" you're bringing disagrees with what you think the situation is. No, I retract that - "disagrees" is the wrong way to say it - It proves conclusively that your fantasy is just that: A fantasy with no connection to reality.

Ultimately though we will only get the answer from actual experimentation. Hopefully some practicing ladies will want to find out.

Ultimately, though, we already have the answer. You posted it yourself - remember those MRI pics we're talking about? Look at the angle between uterus/cervix and vagina/penis, then try to tell me that your position is even a little bit supportable. Then consider that in the majority of cases (meaning "doggy style", rather than missionary, as your "evidence" shows") and the associated fact that the urethral process of a dog would be rotated 180 degrees from the urethral meatus of a man, it becomes even LESS likely that the required alignment could be achieved.

Step back, look at the photo that you yourself chose to back your stance, and use the head on your shoulders, rather than the one in your pants to decide just how realistic your idea is(n't). Look at the FACTS, not your dearly held fantasy.

o actually look at the pictures you yoursef posted, rather than relying on that fantasy. To get anything like what you seem to think happens, the point of contact between the two openings MUST be pretty close to parallel/co-axial to each other. As can be seen by looking at the "d

That photo is a photo of human-human sex. It only demonstrates that the anatomy changes with penetration- not what dog-human would look like.

There is such a thing as the scientific method. You are the one who think they know exactly what is happening, without any evidence at all.

When you dont have evidence, you say "I believe..." or "I think..." and "this is how we test." I have no idea why you are so sure about something that has never been tested.

And I think you are hostile because you have already done the experiment in your head, using your visualization skills, and you dont think it will work. Given that this is an unfamiliar area it is hardly a way to be sure of anything.

Last edited:
That photo is a photo of human-human sex. It only demonstrates that the anatomy changes with penetration- not what dog-human would look like.

There is such a thing as the scientific method. You are the one who think they know exactly what is happening, without any evidence at all.

When you dont have evidence, you say "I believe..." or "I think..." and "this is how we test." I have no idea why you are so sure about something that has never been tested.

And I think you are hostile because you have already done the experiment in your head, using your visualization skills, and you dont think it will work. Given that this is an unfamiliar area it is hardly a way to be sure of anything.
Anything - ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, to hold onto your fantasy, huh? Got it. Which means there's no point in bothering to further address your delusion. You want it to be true SO bad that you're incapable of looking at the evidence YOU YOURSELF brought to the discussion and seeing the plainly visible reality that it simply can't be.

It really is true - there are none so blind as those who refuse to see what's staring them in the face.

We're done here, guy. Chase your fantasy. That's all it is, and all it ever will be. There's no point in my wating the time to try to present facts to you - you've flatly rejected everything put in front of you, since it doesn't mesh with what you WANT to be reality - to hell what reality can be seen to be by simply looking at it.

Anything - ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, to hold onto your fantasy, huh? Got it. Which means there's no point in bothering to further address your delusion. You want it to be true SO bad that you're incapable of looking at the evidence YOU YOURSELF brought to the discussion and seeing the plainly visible reality that it simply can't be.

It really is true - there are none so blind as those who refuse to see what's staring them in the face.

We're done here, guy. Chase your fantasy. That's all it is, and all it ever will be. There's no point in my wating the time to try to present facts to you - you've flatly rejected everything put in front of you, since it doesn't mesh with what you WANT to be reality - to hell what reality can be seen to be by simply looking at it.
I'll be happy to review any data you bring.

guess that's understandable... lots of users here go with their fetishistic fantasy as if it's real. i'm pretty sure there's one or more wannabe scientific posts about "how dogs totally fill your uterus full with cum" posts floating around.
Agreed. "Confirmation Bias - the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories."

I believe sexual fantasies are enjoyable and have their place. However, it is disappointing when a "Newbie" tries something based on false information only to stop their sexual journey when their expectation is not met.

Hmmm im kinda late to this discussion and the answer is yes. Female human egg can be fertilized by a dog sperm but it wont last long since the human dna and dog dna does not match.

I can honestly say that I have actually felt a dog hit my cervix. If the sperm actually got into my uterus I can't say for sure, but the tip of a dogs dick has a point at the end so maybe it could actually shoot sperm inside.
WOw that is a wild way of thinking haha I guess that could definitely happen!

it is the dream of any women to be impregnante by a dog with his puupy his sperm in her
Look, I really agree with you, it's just a fantasy obviously, but... based on that, I created habits when having sex. I always wait for my fertile days to mate with my dog! I think this fantasy is something that turns me on a lot, and based on that, when having sex and after the act is finished, I put on my menstrual cup to hold the load of sperm inside the vagina. I keep sperm inside me for 3 days after sex! Haha

Look, I really agree with you, it's just a fantasy obviously, but... based on that, I created habits when having sex. I always wait for my fertile days to mate with my dog! I think this fantasy is something that turns me on a lot, and based on that, when having sex and after the act is finished, I put on my menstrual cup to hold the load of sperm inside the vagina. I keep sperm inside me for 3 days after sex! Haha
I’m sure some doggy sperm gets inside the uterus

the last time I took a knot in a missionary position.
I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
and for several hours despite showering my cum leaked out of my pussy.
is it possible that my sperm is in the uterus.have had a similar experience.
the boy is a 4 year old German Shepherd.
PS sorry, English is not my mother language.
Yes I get cramps sometimes(uterus) also my bf has 3 pups. But I’ve peed and cleaned up the best I can but sometimes it can be a day or 2 that it’s still coming out. Can be embarrassing

All three every day ? Mmmm
Not everyday....im sure my bf would like that...lol.
They very into my monthly. They really know when I am ovulating. It’s weird. For days it’s like relentless. The dobbi is very much the alfa n can be totally inappropriate at the wrong time. I’ve been around people and he’s like putting his nose there...n gets behind me n stuff. He’ll bark n growl. That sometimes happens days in a row. The rotti is my baby n will of course give me his look and then it’s best to give in.

Not everyday....im sure my bf would like that...lol.
They very into my monthly. They really know when I am ovulating. It’s weird. For days it’s like relentless. The dobbi is very much the alfa n can be totally inappropriate at the wrong time. I’ve been around people and he’s like putting his nose there...n gets behind me n stuff. He’ll bark n growl. That sometimes happens days in a row. The rotti is my baby n will of course give me his look and then it’s best to give in.
They can smell when you are in heat

Back