sperm in the uterus?

dogeholic

Tourist
the last time I took a knot in a missionary position.
I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
and for several hours despite showering my cum leaked out of my pussy.
is it possible that my sperm is in the uterus.have had a similar experience.
the boy is a 4 year old German Shepherd.
PS sorry, English is not my mother language.

A dog would ejaculate on average about 50ml and that would be a very large dog.
I do not think you would feel this amount of liquid as bloating at all.
Keep in mind that a significant portion of the ejaculate would have been ejaculated before complete erection.

Normal dogs produce semen that ranges from 1 to 30ml per ejaculate.
Dog semen is usually produced in three fractions. The first fraction is normally small in volume at about 5 ml and it helps to eliminate any contaminants from the urethra before the actual ejaculation. The second fraction is mainly rich in sperm and has a volume of 0.5 to 4ml. The third fraction consists of a few sperm cells and prostatic fluid and has more volume of between 3 and 80ml.

2. So is cervix penetration possible?
Nope, not at all. Your cervix can’t actually be penetrated. That’s because the opening of the cervix, known as the external os, is too narrow for a penis or dildo to enter. It’s usually no bigger than your thumb.

Plus, the os is filled with cervical mucus — playing around with that stuff is definitely not our idea of a good time.

The only time the cervical opening expands wide enough for anything to pass through is on the delivery table. In other words, if you’re not prepping for impending childbirth, nothing should be passing through your cervix.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that a significant portion of the ejaculate would have been ejaculated before complete erection.

Dog semen is usually produced in three fractions. The first fraction is normally small in volume at about 5 ml and it helps to eliminate any contaminants from the urethra before the actual ejaculation. The second fraction is mainly rich in sperm and has a volume of 0.5 to 4ml. The third fraction consists of a few sperm cells and prostatic fluid and has more volume of between 3 and 80ml.

Nope, not at all. Your cervix can’t actually be penetrated. That’s because the opening of the cervix, known as the external os, is too narrow for a penis or dildo to enter. It’s usually no bigger than your thumb.

Plus, the os is filled with cervical mucus — playing around with that stuff is definitely not our idea of a good time.

The only time the cervical opening expands wide enough for anything to pass through is on the delivery table. In other words, if you’re not prepping for impending childbirth, nothing should be passing through your cervix.
I know that uterine penetration is impossible.
I wrote about the possibility of sperm entering the uterus?

the last time I took a knot in a missionary position.
I felt pressure on the cervix, which didn't hurt much, but I felt a slight bloating in my stomach.
and for several hours despite showering my cum leaked out of my pussy.
is it possible that my sperm is in the uterus.have had a similar experience.
the boy is a 4 year old German Shepherd.
PS sorry, English is not my mother language.
i always thought that a dog can penetrate the uterus slightly and cum into a womans womb. Or is that just a myth?

it lacks a detail that is strongly forgotten. the first fraction (urethral) is obviously used to neutralize bacteria in the urethra of the male, but above all a lubricating function for the vagina of the female unlike the woman ..

I know that uterine penetration is impossible.
I wrote about the possibility of sperm entering the uterus?
even if some did (it's not like there's a study for it, but your cervix likely doesn't even recognize dog sperm as viable and won't let any pass), it wouldn't be "i'm bloated" amounts... dogs simply don't ejaculate that much volume-wise
i always thought that a dog can penetrate the uterus slightly and cum into a womans womb. Or is that just a myth?
how did you even get to this idea?

even if some did (it's not like there's a study for it, but your cervix likely doesn't even recognize dog sperm as viable and won't let any pass), it wouldn't be "i'm bloated" amounts... dogs simply don't ejaculate that much volume-wise

how did you even get to this idea?
People that i chatted with told me that. but now i think they where trolls. Thanks for getting these misunderstandings out of my way. (y)
😊

People that i chatted with told me that. but now i think they where trolls. Thanks for getting these misunderstandings out of my way. (y)
😊
guess that's understandable... lots of users here go with their fetishistic fantasy as if it's real. i'm pretty sure there's one or more wannabe scientific posts about "how dogs totally fill your uterus full with cum" posts floating around.

I would think that sperm going into the uterus is likely. It is how women become pregnant after all.

There is the theory that the contractions during the human female orgasm help sucking sperm into the uterus, but there doesn't seem to be conclusive evidence and agreement yet.

Of course women won't become pregnant from dogs though. Our genetic code is just too different, if dog sperm could even enter a human egg, and I don't know whether it can.

Mislim da je vjerovatno da će sperma ući u matericu. Na kraju krajeva, tako žene ostaju trudne.

Postoji teorija da kontrakcije tokom ljudskog ženskog orgazma pomažu usisavanju sperme u matericu, ali čini se da još nema konačnih dokaza i slaganja.

Naravno, žene neće ostati trudne od pasa. Naš genetski kod je jednostavno previše drugačiji, ako bi pseća sperma uopće mogla ući u ljudsku jajnu stanicu, a ne znam da li može.
thinks it happened to me

I would think that sperm going into the uterus is likely. It is how women become pregnant after all.

There is the theory that the contractions during the human female orgasm help sucking sperm into the uterus, but there doesn't seem to be conclusive evidence and agreement yet.

Of course women won't become pregnant from dogs though. Our genetic code is just too different, if dog sperm could even enter a human egg, and I don't know whether it can.
there is indeed a successful ovulation for a very short time, but the result is non-viable, so destruction because of incompatible chromosomes

Here's a video edit I made showing what happens to the cervix during orgasm. Then imagine having a large K9 cock inside your vagina kissing your cervix. I'd be surprised if there isn't a certain quantity of cum that gets sucked in...especially considering dog cum is quite watery.
Here's a video edit I made showing what happens to the cervix during orgasm. Then imagine having a large K9 cock inside your vagina kissing your cervix. I'd be surprised if there isn't a certain quantity of cum that gets sucked in...especially considering dog cum is quite watery.

I'm not a gynecologist and I don't understand much about anatomy.
but that’s exactly what I THINK happened to me.
in favor of having ovulated at the time.

Plus they travel a 1 mm a minute. A 10 minute tie and if you roll onto your back and keep everything settled for the night has to get the whom flooded with a few hundred million of them where they hang out for the next five days A arched up bum allowing pool to form at the cervix is the way to get the most in. A pump and dump and shower prolly still gets a couple hundred thousand where they want to go.

Attachments

• 43B9F73D-0B01-4FA7-B927-76C0D36BBB0E.jpeg
    43B9F73D-0B01-4FA7-B927-76C0D36BBB0E.jpeg
    14.2 KB · Views: 1,333
I can feel a dog cum in me but I don't recall ever feeling bloated. A lot of the cum leaks out. I've known I had cum pooled on top of my uterus because I've seen pictures. Maybe a little does leak in.
I've also read that it is possible for a dog sperm to fertilize a human egg for less than a second before it dies. Don't know if that's true.

I can feel a dog cum in me but I don't recall ever feeling bloated. A lot of the cum leaks out. I've known I had cum pooled on top of my uterus because I've seen pictures. Maybe a little does leak in.
I've also read that it is possible for a dog sperm to fertilize a human egg for less than a second before it dies. Don't know if that's true.
Many stories are flying around. With the sharp tip to a dog penis, can it force a cervix to open with the intense pressure by a dog pounding that deep and fast before knotting?

I don't know about a dog, but I am sure that a stallion flaring and pushing up against the cervix of a human female would pressurise his semen through the cervix and into the uterus.

I would like to find a girl that would let me AI her with horse semen so she could give an account of how it feels.

So to establish one fact: The human vagina is designed for human sex- which involves protecting the uterus from the outside world (no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens), and keeping the semen by the cervix for as long as possible while gravity (and the eventual thinning of human semen) does it's work. It's why the cervix "dips" into the vagina- that extra space allows semen to pool and take longer to leave.

That out of the way, the sperm cells themselves (not the fluid that makes up the majority of any mammal semen) do enter the OS of the cervix. This is much more difficult outside of ovulation, where the cervical mucus is very thick- though it still happens (thanks to cervical folds that restrict and protect the sperm, this is why a woman can get pregnant outside of ovulation). During ovulation, the mucus becomes thinner and allows more sperm to pass more easily.

Now it's important to note that all sperm is treated as a foreign invader by the woman's body, including human sperm. It's also important to note that the uterus will help move all sperm cells up into it. At this point, a woman's body doesn't discriminate against sperm species. The sperm moves forward, the uterus helps point it and up it goes.

This process goes all the way to the egg itself, if present, where the actual species discrimination occurs. The Zona Pellucida has receptors on it that prevent cross-species fertilization. While Humans and Canine have homologus genes for some of these protein receptors, they don't completely match. Canine sperm may try to move towards the egg to inseminate it, but won't be able to. They also won't block human sperm from inseminating the egg, as by this time so few sperm are there- and the egg is so big in size comparison- that there's plenty of room for human sperm to do it's work.

It's actually fascinating that (at least mammals) have evolved a system to keep their eggs from being fertilized by the wrong species of sperm. Almost like interspecies sex has been so common in nature that evolution had to account for it.

While it's possible for an improperly formed Zona Pellucida to allow a canine sperm to inseminate (and effectively kill) the egg, this would involve a genetic abnormality that tends towards infertility in women. In these cases, the woman has to have a doctor perform the fertilization in a lab to get pregnant, as these issues also cause problems with human sperm fertilizing the egg (too many fertilize the egg, sperm won't implant, etc.).

Incidentally, they used to test human sperm for fertility by removing the Zona Pellucida on hamster eggs, then observe how well the sperm fertilized them. This wasn't a very good test, they found out, so it's been largely phased out for better methods.

TLDR: At the microscopic level, your dog does inseminate you the same as a human man would, but the egg completely ignores the dog sperm knocking at it's door.

So you’re saying dogns
So to establish one fact: The human vagina is designed for human sex- which involves protecting the uterus from the outside world (no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens), and keeping the semen by the cervix for as long as possible while gravity (and the eventual thinning of human semen) does it's work. It's why the cervix "dips" into the vagina- that extra space allows semen to pool and take longer to leave.

That out of the way, the sperm cells themselves (not the fluid that makes up the majority of any mammal semen) do enter the OS of the cervix. This is much more difficult outside of ovulation, where the cervical mucus is very thick- though it still happens (thanks to cervical folds that restrict and protect the sperm, this is why a woman can get pregnant outside of ovulation). During ovulation, the mucus becomes thinner and allows more sperm to pass more easily.

Now it's important to note that all sperm is treated as a foreign invader by the woman's body, including human sperm. It's also important to note that the uterus will help move all sperm cells up into it. At this point, a woman's body doesn't discriminate against sperm species. The sperm moves forward, the uterus helps point it and up it goes.

This process goes all the way to the egg itself, if present, where the actual species discrimination occurs. The Zona Pellucida has receptors on it that prevent cross-species fertilization. While Humans and Canine have homologus genes for some of these protein receptors, they don't completely match. Canine sperm may try to move towards the egg to inseminate it, but won't be able to. They also won't block human sperm from inseminating the egg, as by this time so few sperm are there- and the egg is so big in size comparison- that there's plenty of room for human sperm to do it's work.

It's actually fascinating that (at least mammals) have evolved a system to keep their eggs from being fertilized by the wrong species of sperm. Almost like interspecies sex has been so common in nature that evolution had to account for it.

While it's possible for an improperly formed Zona Pellucida to allow a canine sperm to inseminate (and effectively kill) the egg, this would involve a genetic abnormality that tends towards infertility in women. In these cases, the woman has to have a doctor perform the fertilization in a lab to get pregnant, as these issues also cause problems with human sperm fertilizing the egg (too many fertilize the egg, sperm won't implant, etc.).

Incidentally, they used to test human sperm for fertility by removing the Zona Pellucida on hamster eggs, then observe how well the sperm fertilized them. This wasn't a very good test, they found out, so it's been largely phased out for better methods.

TLDR: At the microscopic level, your dog does inseminate you the same as a human man would, but the egg completely ignores the dog sperm knocking at it's door.
So you’re saying dog sperm can invade the uterus in huge quantities

Back