sperm in the uterus?

The filtering still applies- though you could add them together. It's still going to be a small amount (much like how buying two lottery tickets makes your odds your odds 2/millions instead of 1/millions). If you're wondering if you could over-saturate the egg, for instance, that's not really possible (for many reasons). And sperm is so tiny compared to the uterus itself, that taking the maximum possible sperm of any species (through natural means) every hour of every day will not even come close to "filling" it.

However, you may find it more fascinating that once sperm get into the cervix they can live for a few days. I'm sure no one has tested canine sperm specifically, but human sperm lives for about 5 days in the uterus. It's purely a guess on my part, but I think it would be safe to assume that dog sperm lives for at least a couple days in the uterus. So while no quantity could "fill" you, you are almost certainly carrying a little, living part of your dog with you for a few days.
Somewhere I have an old "how to" file on how to start, maybe it was an old Art of Zoo one, but it claimed that dog sperm can remain active and inside for up to two days.

Interesting discussion. Last year I was talking with a woman for several months who had two dogs. One was "bigger" than the other. She usually took both when she would do anything, but usually the smaller one was first preparing her for the second. She said he would cum in her vagina, but the bigger one she could feel deeper and pushing onto her cervix and his cumming felt different, she felt her womb being filled vs her vagina. She said a lot of women don't like that feeling she's talked to, but she personally enjoyed it. She couldn't feel anything after, like bloating, just in the back of her mind the next day, like static she referred it to, she could sense it was inside her still. Could all be as mentioned here, the euphoria and hormones, but she insisted she could feel a difference between her two dogs when they would cum inside her. Not debating or arguing the discussion, just another woman's description of it shared with me...or a guy's fantasy I was reading, but liked. lol

I can honestly say that I have actually felt a dog hit my cervix. If the sperm actually got into my uterus I can't say for sure, but the tip of a dogs dick has a point at the end so maybe it could actually shoot sperm inside.
Since that "pointy tip" is about 20-30 times larger than the (normal) opening in the cervix, the concept is so unlikely as to not be worth considering.

We've pretty well established that, yes, semen (and the sperm it carries) passes through the cervix. But the idea that anything else passes through the cervix is a non-starter, regardless of how "hot" somebody thinks the idea might be. Unfortunately, the only way that semen/sperm enters the uterus is by virtue of flooding the area such that some liquid (and the microscopic swimmers in it) can't avoid getting through the non-watertight opening. Getting anything more solid than semen through the cervix isn't impossible, but as many women will be able to tell you from personal experience, doing so is rarely anything less than "quite unpleasant", and often borders on, if it doesn't exceed, "excruciatingly painful".

I can honestly say that I have actually felt a dog hit my cervix. If the sperm actually got into my uterus I can't say for sure, but the tip of a dogs dick has a point at the end so maybe it could actually shoot sperm inside.
No tip cannot penetrate cervix but semens are small so they can swim inside. Now i am sure many semens are swimming inside you.

Since that "pointy tip" is about 20-30 times larger than the (normal) opening in the cervix, the concept is so unlikely as to not be worth considering.

We've pretty well established that, yes, semen (and the sperm it carries) passes through the cervix. But the idea that anything else passes through the cervix is a non-starter, regardless of how "hot" somebody thinks the idea might be. Unfortunately, the only way that semen/sperm enters the uterus is by virtue of flooding the area such that some liquid (and the microscopic swimmers in it) can't avoid getting through the non-watertight opening. Getting anything more solid than semen through the cervix isn't impossible, but as many women will be able to tell you from personal experience, doing so is rarely anything less than "quite unpleasant", and often borders on, if it doesn't exceed, "excruciatingly painful".
I was just saying I have felt the pressure and a sharp pain from the dick pushing on my cervix.

No tip cannot penetrate cervix but semens are small so they can swim inside. Now i am sure many semens are swimming inside you.
tenor.png

But seriously, the hole in the cervix is not microscopic - its 4-5mm in diameter, about 1/5 inch.

tenor.png

But seriously, the hole in the cervix is not microscopic - its 4-5mm in diameter, about 1/5 inch.
Listen carefully. Anyone who speaks of the "pointed tip" of a dog's penis has, with absolute certainty, never actually touched one. The relatively solid erect part of the dog's penis ends at the glans, the rough ring around the end of his shaft that the triangular structure you are referring to projects from. That point is his urethral process and it contains no bone or erectile tissue so it is very soft and flexible. In other words, it isn't going to force anything.

If you handle one you will also discover that it is extremely sensitive to touch. A very light touch can stimulate him to an enhanced orgasm. Anything more than that will cause him to back up and quickly lose his erection. Again, he isn't going to force anything with that.

Feeling pressure is no problem. It could be his glans or shaft. But if it is that point, he will pull out and leave.

Listen carefully. Anyone who speaks of the "pointed tip" of a dog's penis has, with absolute certainty, never actually touched one. The relatively solid erect part of the dog's penis ends at the glans, the rough ring around the end of his shaft that the triangular structure you are referring to projects from. That point is his urethral process and it contains no bone or erectile tissue so it is very soft and flexible. In other words, it isn't going to force anything.

If you handle one you will also discover that it is extremely sensitive to touch. A very light touch can stimulate him to an enhanced orgasm. Anything more than that will cause him to back up and quickly lose his erection. Again, he isn't going to force anything with that.

Feeling pressure is no problem. It could be his glans or shaft. But if it is that point, he will pull out and leave.
I swear, it's like a horde of preschoolers who, having been told the basic truth of "No, you can't fly to the moon by flapping your arms", keep coming up with an endless stream of variations of "But what if I..." and "How about if I do..." and "it could work if..." and "If you just weren't such a big ol' meany, you'd help me..." and "but WHY NOT?!?!?!" attempts to bypass reality and make it happen...

As a bystander this has been a thoroughly entertaining thread, though perhaps not as much for those involved!

I'm left wondering why so many cling to fantasies, which even if true would make no qualitative difference. It is what it is.

And isn't what it is erotic and amazing enough experience without needing to enhance it further?

i always thought that a dog can penetrate the uterus slightly and cum into a womans womb. Or is that just a myth?
The mythology behind these practices is Rife. Theoretically, Disspelling that's supposed to be the purpose of a forum....anywhere but here🙄.

The fact is, unless you find a way of locking the cervix open surgically, the angle of a dog's pecker, plus the fact that once hes in, the bone is not a leading portion of that cock, theres no possible way. More, the female human in question would be screaming in pain long before any penetration could occur. The whole purpose of the cervix is to keep things OUT of the nursery.

Last edited:
Somewhere I have an old "how to" file on how to start, maybe it was an old Art of Zoo one, but it claimed that dog sperm can remain active and inside for up to two days.
It probably WAS AOZ... Adam's been noted for BS, since he was born. Given the protective nature of bodily secretions, IF it was possible for cross-species sperm to remain inside a human vaginal tract for two days, the recipient of that sperm would be running a HELL of a fever by the 48 hour mark.

It might be possible for human sperm to survive for some time, but that would not be perceived as 'alien' by the immune system.

It probably WAS AOZ... Adam's been noted for BS, since he was born. Given the protective nature of bodily secretions, IF it was possible for cross-species sperm to remain inside a human vaginal tract for two days, the recipient of that sperm would be running a HELL of a fever by the 48 hour mark.

It might be possible for human sperm to survive for some time, but that would not be perceived as 'alien' by the immune system.
Are you a doctor? I’m just curious

Not force, occlude.

Not force, occlude.
OK, I'll see your occlusion, but I'm gonna hafta raise ya a "Not at the angle that MUST be involved to get the occluder into a position where it can make ANY contact, never mind the occluding contact".

In typical doggy-style position, the average human uterus/cervix "assembly" is going to form an angle to the vagina somewhere around the 80-110 degrees area, which is gonna make it REAL hard - I'd be tempted to say impossible, if it wasn't for the fact that given enough chances, ANYTHING might happen sooner or later - for pupper to "match up" and form anything like a seal between the urethral meatus and the cervical os. Most likely result of a pooch putting his peter in a girl's woo-woo deep enough to reach the cervix is that he's either gonna bash the tip of his dick into the side of the body of the cervix, or skim over the very end of it and bump against the other side of the fornix.

OK, I'll see your occlusion, but I'm gonna hafta raise ya a "Not at the angle that MUST be involved to get the occluder into a position where it can make ANY contact, never mind the occluding contact".

In typical doggy-style position, the average human uterus/cervix "assembly" is going to form an angle to the vagina somewhere around the 80-110 degrees area, which is gonna make it REAL hard - I'd be tempted to say impossible, if it wasn't for the fact that given enough chances, ANYTHING might happen sooner or later - for pupper to "match up" and form anything like a seal between the urethral meatus and the cervical os. Most likely result of a pooch putting his peter in a girl's woo-woo deep enough to reach the cervix is that he's either gonna bash the tip of his dick into the side of the body of the cervix, or skim over the very end of it and bump against the other side of the fornix.
And THAT ought to be the end of the discussion....it won't be, but it ought to be.

The reaction of a womans body to HUMAN sperm and related HUMAN fluids, perhaps. But the topic is human female/ canine male. Not very much research is done in that framework. If this is a "field of study" for you, and Im not sure what you're claiming to be studying, you should know what immune reactions are for. These can not be dismissed summarily. Anaphylapsis is another that cannot be ignored. Stay on topic please.

Human sperm is perceived as 'alien' by a woman's body and does produce an immune response within a woman's reproductive system. The immune system destroys quite a large percentage of sperm as they travel, as well as cleans up sperm that are unsuccessful. They are foreign cells, after all- despite being reproductive cells, they won't have the woman's DNA or proteins, so the body will attack them indiscriminately.

And a few thousand sperm being attacked by the immune system wouldn't cause a fever. There's not nearly enough to trigger a strong immune response, unless the woman has an allergy to some component of the semen. Sperm cells also don't reproduce on their own, interact directly with the other cells of the body (in a damaging way), or release toxins- unlike bacteria. Because of this, the woman's immune system treats them more like a benign foreign body, leisurely cleaning them up rather than as an invading force that requires a scorched-earth strategy.

Don't get me wrong, the AOZ stuff leaned heavily on the fantasy side of a lot of things, so I'd take anything they said with a grain of salt. Also, there hasn't been any studies (that I'm aware of) that have verified how long other species' sperm can live inside of a human. But until actual data is collected and reviewed, it would be unreasonable to dismiss the idea of animal sperm living in a woman's reproductive track for a short time the same has human sperm does (with the same mechanisms to clear them out).

Human sperm is perceived as 'alien' by a woman's body and does produce an immune response within a woman's reproductive system. The immune system destroys quite a large percentage of sperm as they travel, as well as cleans up sperm that are unsuccessful. They are foreign cells, after all- despite being reproductive cells, they won't have the woman's DNA or proteins, so the body will attack them indiscriminately.

And a few thousand sperm being attacked by the immune system wouldn't cause a fever. There's not nearly enough to trigger a strong immune response, unless the woman has an allergy to some component of the semen. Sperm cells also don't reproduce on their own, interact directly with the other cells of the body (in a damaging way), or release toxins- unlike bacteria. Because of this, the woman's immune system treats them more like a benign foreign body, leisurely cleaning them up rather than as an invading force that requires a scorched-earth strategy.

Don't get me wrong, the AOZ stuff leaned heavily on the fantasy side of a lot of things, so I'd take anything they said with a grain of salt. Also, there hasn't been any studies (that I'm aware of) that have verified how long other species' sperm can live inside of a human. But until actual data is collected and reviewed, it would be unreasonable to dismiss the idea of animal sperm living in a woman's reproductive track for a short time the same has human sperm does (with the same mechanisms to clear them out).
Agree, if the environment is suitable with dog semen , no reason to dismiss the idea

Don’t allow yourself to get sucked into his fantasy.

Posso dizer honestamente que realmente senti um cachorro bater no meu colo do útero. Se o esperma realmente entrou no meu útero, não posso dizer com certeza, mas a ponta de um pau de cachorro tem um ponto no final, então talvez ele possa realmente disparar esperma por dentro.
I say the same, I've never been able to feel anything more than I expected, frankly I don't know if it's possible to feel that there's something inside the uterus, my dog enjoys, but I don't feel anything different

The thing is, an oversized dick is going to change the shape of the vagina/cervix significantly. It's not going to look the same as it looked empty. I think a lot of things will get straightened out. It's really one of those things which can be easily tested experimentally with a large transparent dildo with a camera.

E.g. this is an MRI of actual sex.

schw4391.f3l.jpg

Here is the image labelled.

schw4391.f3r.jpg

U is uterus and P is penis. This is of course missionary, but notice how the penis is actually in opposition to the cervix and not in some post-cervix fornix.

Last edited:
The thing is, an oversized dick is going to change the shape of the vagina/cervix significantly. It's not going to look the same as it looked empty. I think a lot of things will get straightened out. It's really one of those things which can be easily tested experimentally with a large transparent dildo with a camera.

E.g. this is an MRI of actual sex.

schw4391.f3l.jpg

Here is the image labelled.

schw4391.f3r.jpg

U is uterus and P is penis. This is of course missionary, but notice how the penis is actually in opposition to the cervix and not in some post-cervix fornix.

Keep reaching. Even your pet MRI pics clearly show that the penis is going to encounter the cervix at a near-90 degree angle, which is going to make any matchup of urethral meatus and cervical os that *MIGHT* be able to form the type of "connection" you posit nearly, if not completely, impossible.

Kinda like trying to shove a steel bar into/through the neck of a bottle by approaching it from the side of the bottle - Unless/until the bar (AKA "penis" in this analogy) figures out a way to turn a 90 degree corner, it just plain ain't gonna happen anywhere but in your imagination.

Keep reaching. Even your pet MRI pics clearly show that the penis is going to encounter the cervix at a near-90 degree angle, which is going to make any matchup of urethral meatus and cervical os that *MIGHT* be able to form the type of "connection" you posit nearly, if not completely, impossible.

Kinda like trying to shove a steel bar into/through the neck of a bottle by approaching it from the side of the bottle - Unless/until the bar (AKA "penis" in this analogy) figures out a way to turn a 90 degree corner, it just plain ain't gonna happen anywhere but in your imagination.
You are being a bit hostile about something where you are not actually bringing the facts. You have untested beliefs. I am bringing data, such as that even the human penis can move around the uterus and change the position of the cervix.

I am simply saying, based on actual facts, there is plenty of reason to doubt the orthodoxy.

I am happy to be proved wrong, but it seems I am the only one bringing the research.

Ultimately though we will only get the answer from actual experimentation. Hopefully some practicing ladies will want to find out.

Last edited:
Back