sperm in the uterus?

So you’re saying dogns

So you’re saying dog sperm can invade the uterus in huge quantities
Well not huge quantities- even human sperm is filtered out pretty thoroughly by the environment of the vagina and the cervix. The ratio of dog sperm/seminal fluid is smaller than human sperm, as well, so less would make it in. You could use the "ass-up" method of ensuring more dog sperm stays near the cervix, allowing more time for it to go in, but it's not going to be much more.

Honestly, it's likely in the low thousands by they time they get to the top the uterus- possibly even in the hundreds). That might sound like a lot, but the system is designed to promote only the most well-formed and healthy sperm. Only a couple hundred human sperm make it to the egg out of about 200-300 million, after all.

Well not huge quantities- even human sperm is filtered out pretty thoroughly by the environment of the vagina and the cervix. The ratio of dog sperm/seminal fluid is smaller than human sperm, as well, so less would make it in. You could use the "ass-up" method of ensuring more dog sperm stays near the cervix, allowing more time for it to go in, but it's not going to be much more.

Honestly, it's likely in the low thousands by they time they get to the top the uterus- possibly even in the hundreds). That might sound like a lot, but the system is designed to promote only the most well-formed and healthy sperm. Only a couple hundred human sperm make it to the egg out of about 200-300 million, after all.
What about multiple matings during the same day or multiple dogs or even daily matings

The filtering still applies- though you could add them together. It's still going to be a small amount (much like how buying two lottery tickets makes your odds your odds 2/millions instead of 1/millions). If you're wondering if you could over-saturate the egg, for instance, that's not really possible (for many reasons). And sperm is so tiny compared to the uterus itself, that taking the maximum possible sperm of any species (through natural means) every hour of every day will not even come close to "filling" it.

However, you may find it more fascinating that once sperm get into the cervix they can live for a few days. I'm sure no one has tested canine sperm specifically, but human sperm lives for about 5 days in the uterus. It's purely a guess on my part, but I think it would be safe to assume that dog sperm lives for at least a couple days in the uterus. So while no quantity could "fill" you, you are almost certainly carrying a little, living part of your dog with you for a few days.

The filtering still applies- though you could add them together. It's still going to be a small amount (much like how buying two lottery tickets makes your odds your odds 2/millions instead of 1/millions). If you're wondering if you could over-saturate the egg, for instance, that's not really possible (for many reasons). And sperm is so tiny compared to the uterus itself, that taking the maximum possible sperm of any species (through natural means) every hour of every day will not even come close to "filling" it.

However, you may find it more fascinating that once sperm get into the cervix they can live for a few days. I'm sure no one has tested canine sperm specifically, but human sperm lives for about 5 days in the uterus. It's purely a guess on my part, but I think it would be safe to assume that dog sperm lives for at least a couple days in the uterus. So while no quantity could "fill" you, you are almost certainly carrying a little, living part of your dog with you for a few days.
Finally vindication

I have seen an x-ray dont know if it is really true but apparently the dog penis can reach with the tip of his cock the uterus but again im not expert nor an doc to know how true it is. Would be interesting if there was a real research on that type of study.

I have seen an x-ray dont know if it is really true but apparently the dog penis can reach with the tip of his cock the uterus but again im not expert nor an doc to know how true it is. Would be interesting if there was a real research on that type of study.
You've seen a fake "X-ray" image created by someone with a fantasy about cervical penetration that has no connection to anything observable in the real world.

There is and it's conclusive, not possible. The bone in the dog's penis gets him in but erection doubles his length afterward. A dog with a long enough bone to reach through a woman's cervix would weigh over 400 lbs and would have a knot that would swell to melon size.

A possible dog wouldn't reach her cervix until his penis was fully erect or close to it. At that point his penis would be about 80% blood, meaning it would be fat, soft, and blunt. It would never stretch her cervix open much less push through it.

Your best bet is a big knot with a long tie to allow hydraulic pressure to push his liquid ejaculate through her cervix. In fact, that is exactly why horses flare and have a cupped area around their urethra to receive her cervix.

There is and it's conclusive, not possible. The bone in the dog's penis gets him in but erection doubles his length afterward. A dog with a long enough bone to reach through a woman's cervix would weigh over 400 lbs and would have a knot that would swell to melon size.

A possible dog wouldn't reach her cervix until his penis was fully erect or close to it. At that point his penis would be about 80% blood, meaning it would be fat, soft, and blunt. It would never stretch her cervix open much less push through it.

Your best bet is a big knot with a long tie to allow hydraulic pressure to push his liquid ejaculate through her cervix. In fact, that is exactly why horses flare and have a cupped area around their urethra to receive her cervix.
Good explanation caikgoch well I also havent been lucky to see an big dog mount an woman so therefore Im careful what I say in that regard :)

So to establish one fact: The human vagina is designed for human sex- which involves protecting the uterus from the outside world (no cervical penetration, which you already don't think happens), and keeping the semen by the cervix for as long as possible while gravity (and the eventual thinning of human semen) does it's work. It's why the cervix "dips" into the vagina- that extra space allows semen to pool and take longer to leave.

That out of the way, the sperm cells themselves (not the fluid that makes up the majority of any mammal semen) do enter the OS of the cervix. This is much more difficult outside of ovulation, where the cervical mucus is very thick- though it still happens (thanks to cervical folds that restrict and protect the sperm, this is why a woman can get pregnant outside of ovulation). During ovulation, the mucus becomes thinner and allows more sperm to pass more easily.

Now it's important to note that all sperm is treated as a foreign invader by the woman's body, including human sperm. It's also important to note that the uterus will help move all sperm cells up into it. At this point, a woman's body doesn't discriminate against sperm species. The sperm moves forward, the uterus helps point it and up it goes.

This process goes all the way to the egg itself, if present, where the actual species discrimination occurs. The Zona Pellucida has receptors on it that prevent cross-species fertilization. While Humans and Canine have homologus genes for some of these protein receptors, they don't completely match. Canine sperm may try to move towards the egg to inseminate it, but won't be able to. They also won't block human sperm from inseminating the egg, as by this time so few sperm are there- and the egg is so big in size comparison- that there's plenty of room for human sperm to do it's work.

It's actually fascinating that (at least mammals) have evolved a system to keep their eggs from being fertilized by the wrong species of sperm. Almost like interspecies sex has been so common in nature that evolution had to account for it.

While it's possible for an improperly formed Zona Pellucida to allow a canine sperm to inseminate (and effectively kill) the egg, this would involve a genetic abnormality that tends towards infertility in women. In these cases, the woman has to have a doctor perform the fertilization in a lab to get pregnant, as these issues also cause problems with human sperm fertilizing the egg (too many fertilize the egg, sperm won't implant, etc.).

Incidentally, they used to test human sperm for fertility by removing the Zona Pellucida on hamster eggs, then observe how well the sperm fertilized them. This wasn't a very good test, they found out, so it's been largely phased out for better methods.

TLDR: At the microscopic level, your dog does inseminate you the same as a human man would, but the egg completely ignores the dog sperm knocking at it's door.
I’m glad you wrote this because I was about to (I’m a physician in maternal fetal medicine). Someone earlier in the thread seemed to be claiming it was impossible for canine semen to pass the cervix, which it most certainly can and does regardless of the mucosal membranes. Also, we do manually dilate the cervix for all sorts of reasons (often NOTES type surgical procedures). There are even pressure injuries associated with this. So, again, the idea that the cervix cannot be manually dilated is incorrect, though not typically possible during consenting intercourse and is usually rather painful outside of late 3rd trimester pregnancy.

I’m glad you wrote this because I was about to (I’m a physician in maternal fetal medicine). Someone earlier in the thread seemed to be claiming it was impossible for canine semen to pass the cervix, which it most certainly can and does regardless of the mucosal membranes. Also, we do manually dilate the cervix for all sorts of reasons (often NOTES type surgical procedures). There are even pressure injuries associated with this. So, again, the idea that the cervix cannot be manually dilated is incorrect, though not typically possible during consenting intercourse and is usually rather painful outside of late 3rd trimester pregnancy.
Conformation I’ll take it

This is interesting as I've often wondered about this (not as an intention but it has been something of a mental exercise). It has been my understanding that even if the cervix was dilated and prone to penetration that the "angle of attack" would preclude cervical invasion as the aperture is oblique to the axis of vaginal penetration.

Assuming the fortitude of a human female capable of accommodating the other aspects (knot, girth, etc) would it be possible to manually dilate the cervix via misoprostol or other cervical ripening agents and thus allow a large canine penis (given its acute end shape) to enter the cervical aperture? And, pathology aside, would this be physically damaging, painful or present other detriment?

Sorry, sometimes I think too much.

This is interesting as I've often wondered about this (not as an intention but it has been something of a mental exercise). It has been my understanding that even if the cervix was dilated and prone to penetration that the "angle of attack" would preclude cervical invasion as the aperture is oblique to the axis of vaginal penetration.

Assuming the fortitude of a human female capable of accommodating the other aspects (knot, girth, etc) would it be possible to manually dilate the cervix via misoprostol or other cervical ripening agents and thus allow a large canine penis (given its acute end shape) to enter the cervical aperture? And, pathology aside, would this be physically damaging, painful or present other detriment?

Sorry, sometimes I think too much.
Yes, you might be thinking too much. It would be extremely unwise and painful. You do not want any foreign body passing through the cervix without careful sterilization and technique. The concept you have proposed would do harm to the uterus, the cervix, and risk a life threatening infection and hemorrhage. Moreover, even the attempt would introduce so much risk against what is only a sexual benefit — thus malfeasance and unethical. But thanks for asking.

Most likely senerio you had a brusied cervix and it was swollen.

Secondarily dog ph is very different (thus that metallic spoon taste) and you couls have ph irritation and inflimation

Third a dog that is not very well groomed and clean very commonly leads to ueast infections.

Note to the wise - keep the douche on hand if youre k9 actice. You will thank me so many times over.

Yes, you might be thinking too much. It would be extremely unwise and painful. You do not want any foreign body passing through the cervix without careful sterilization and technique. The concept you have proposed would do harm to the uterus, the cervix, and risk a life threatening infection and hemorrhage. Moreover, even the attempt would introduce so much risk against what is only a sexual benefit — thus malfeasance and unethical. But thanks for asking.
Just ask anyone who has had an IUD implanted. It can even take the dr a couple tries and he knows what he is doing and can see what he is doing

Most likely senerio you had a brusied cervix and it was swollen.

Secondarily dog ph is very different (thus that metallic spoon taste) and you couls have ph irritation and inflimation

Third a dog that is not very well groomed and clean very commonly leads to ueast infections.

Note to the wise - keep the douche on hand if youre k9 actice. You will thank me so many times over.
Ps could have been a uti as well (they can feel like deep stomach or back pain and mistaken for cramps etc)

What about multiple matings during the same day or multiple dogs or even daily matings
Then just a math problem. Of x number of ml what is the ratio of successful path through the body's various defenses, even woth multiple sessions over the course of a day, in the highest case scenario - maybe half an eye dropper full and thats being very generous. Probably closer to a droplet amount.

Oh no! Nothing of the sort has been realistically contemplated. This all falls into the domain of fantasy and, "what if". I know that infection is a concern (after all, that's part of the mucus membrane's role). I was simply wondering *could* it be possible. Not *should* you do it.

I have countless "possible" fantastical notions that are, even if possible, absolutely unfeasible.

Nevertheless, thank you for the response.

Back