Sexiest zoo experience EVER!

For me, the best experience and curiosity was when I was raising livestock animals and I was getting into raising horses and training them I experienced my zoophilia with female horses and then went from there to female dogs but because I raised livestock animals and what not it got me curious at the time more of a fan of horse sex and dog sex then anything and still addicted to it as of today, I rehomed my older female dog because she was getting old and figure I'd rehome her to my parents but now got a new dog I'm working with Pitbull/border collie but I'm not a abusive person I am a gentle guy and I want what's best for my animals and my dog is my best friend but yeah I'd say that those where my past experience wish I could do with a camel horse again please delete if this isn't allowed
I was raised on a farm and mated with every female animal on the farm.

I can get very worked up thinking about some of the stuff I got up to... 😳 wouldnt want to be judged so not posting it out here!
Send me a dm if you'd like to chat about experiences tho! X

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
Wow so erotic.

Recently, my dog is not taking interest but when I touch his balls and play with it. He got aroused and might be know my intention then he got crazy and start sniffing me my whole body part so I like that and he start humping me. He wants mount me but he was to much excited so not able to mount me and made so much scratch on me.

That was my first experience not all good but but when I thought about it. It make me horny.

It was when I was still living on my Grandparents farm, I was 14 and had a few experiences with the dogs on the farm. My mare was at the age of breeding and I had spent a few years bonding with her and we would go on walks around my Grandpa's land. We had stopped at a pond that sat off of a creek, she explored around the area and I stripped down to cool off in the creek. She was more than okay with me being around her and didn't get skittish at my presence at her backside, I knew that I wanted her and Dad had mentioned earlier that week that she was old enough to breed. (Not that there were any plans to do so, but that we would have to keep an eye on her around the studs.)
The sun was hot and the skies were clear, I laid on the smooth rocks of the creek bed and watched her trot around the bank of the pond. Her golden tail whipping around and as she turned away from me, I got full sight of her untouched pussy! The intense urge to breed her was washing over me, I got up and slipped my boots back on, put on my shirt (Unbuttoned) and slowly walked up to her. The sun warmed the drops of water on my naked body, my dick was rock hard and I forgot that the world was still filled with people that might wander on us. I caught up to her and got in front of her to give her a kiss, she put her head to mine and we rubbed our cheeks together. I knew that it was gonna happen at that moment, I kissed her and told her how much I loved her and how much I wanted her.
I took my time caressing her mane, shoulders, back and hind quarters! It was moments until I found myself at her pussy, I gently moved her tail out of the way and rubbed her cunt. She neighed at me and with my index finger and thumb, I pulled apart her lips and saw her clit flex outward. I couldn't handle it anymore and I licked her. She let me taste her a few times and then galloped away from me, I felt rejected at first and waited to give it another try. Once again, I got in front of her and kissed her and began caressing my way back to her waiting vagina and again she let me taste her for a few moments before neighing and galloping away. I had figured that it wasn't our time and gave up, I had put my underwear back on as quick as I could in order to catch up to her.
I took her by the reins and we returned home, Mom and Grandma laughed at me being in my slightly muddy underwear. (I had fallen back on to the bank of the creek as I tried to put them back on and just told them that I was cooling off when my mare ran off.) Grandma, was amused at the thought that I was running around the meadow trying to rein her in with just my underwear on. I took my mare back to the stables and found that we were alone once again, I needed another taste of her and I like to think she understood.
Once we were hidden in the stable, I went for another taste and she lifted her tail to present her pussy to me! I went in and ate her out for a good ten minutes, I had pulled my underwear down to jack off while I did so. Her clit pulsed at my tongue and it drove me crazy! I pulled a stool up to her and took her as my lover, she neighed as I pushed my dick into her and I sank into her with ease. It only took me five or six quick thrusts to bust inside her and I held onto her huge hind quarters as she flexed against my shaft and it made me squirt rope after rope into her! I could hear my Dad and cousin walking up to the entrance to the stables, but I couldn't pull out! I was in an intense personal high, Dad walked in and had his back to me as my cousin was blocked by the door. I pulled out immediately and jumped off the stool, I gave her pussy a quick slurp to clean her up. I pulled my underwear up and started taking off the reins and bridle, my cousin spotted me and came over quickly to see me in my muddy underwear and laughed. Dad got a chuckle too as he told me how his first horse bucked him off into a pile of manure when he was my age. I gave my new lover some feed and gathered my clothes as they continued to laugh at the thought of me running around trying to catch her while juggling my clothes.
I knew that my life was changing and I wish that I was more sensual with her in the beginning, don't get me wrong... I didn't mistreat my mare, I just wasn't as romantic back then with her. I just wish I was, now we are great lovers and she gets all my gentle loving and cuddles. But it would've been a more amazing memory to have been more emotionally attentive to her from the beginning.
Thank you for sharing

I guess my first, and so far only, experience with a horse. Not going into every detail but after playing with him for a little I decided it was time for me to get naked. I was wearing only a light cotton dress so it was easy to slide off my shoulders. Standing there naked looking at his gorgeous cock, thinking "I'm actually going to do this". I could feel myself trembling with excitement and anticipation.

One of the best moment was just after we sold almost all our animals and kept only two sows. My family went on vacation and I was all alone on the farm with my two sows since there was not much work.
Few days later one of them went in heat and I spent 2 days in her pen, mating with her over and over again. I didn't left the pen, except to eat and drink.
She was sooo horny, so could fuck anytime. So after we mate, I stayed there, just laying naked besides her, cuddling with her and when we rest, we mate again.
I don't know how many times I cummed during that period, but I get horny every time I remember that.

Got humped in the face while in bed by a dog my family was fostering. I was probably 6 or 7 years old it was a terrier sized dog that had upright ears and coloring like a german shepherd. Her name was Lucky. I actually think it was my first experience of sexual arousal ever which is why the memory is so sweet her banging her hips off my face was so hot i remember it was like all my skin was on fire

I think the thing i still think about the most is prolly one of my first times, so new and exciting with my intact dog back in the day. i had it whenever i wanted it and i got it all the time. i use to go in my backyard and get knotted on a regular basis and i loved it. i miss Ryder! hahaha ironically i didn't name him

I was kissing my girlfriend her dog walked into the room (boxer - about 100 lbs). She was fresh out of the shower and this was only a little before she dove into zoo life. She had a tank top and sweats on and while we were kissing and I started to rub her pussy. Brutus wasn't too far away and I pulled my fingers out while using my other hand to lift her tank top and grab her breasts while beginning to kneel down and kiss/lick her stomach.

She was getting wetter and enjoying the tongue action, she didn't quite realize that I put my fingers that were in her right into Brutus mouth. He gave it quite a few licks and began whimpering. I stood up a again as she started grabbing my dick and I used my fingers again to play with her pussy and really load my fingers up with her sweet fluid.

This time I dropped back down and said, "be a good girl and spread your legs for me a bit more". Behind her deep breathing sounds I started putting my tongue inside her as I gave Brutus my fingers again. I let the combination of her juice and his slobber drag across the inside of her leg as I brought my fingers back inside her, teasing her with a little hooked finger action tugging just enough to drive her wanting more.

I made sure to rub the outside of her lips with her juice and took my thumbs to bend her at the hip towards me a bit. We kissed a little and I told her, "I want you to suck my dick like a straw" to which she did not hesitate to lean forward more. Her swears were only wrapped around one ankle and with the perfect little bend, Brutus went for it and licked her sweet slit.

I started showing her videos of "The Record" and a few other clips only a few weeks before and she would get off to it with me. She paused when Brutus's tongue got her but she looked up at me and said, "I'm not ready to let him him in me, but I do like this".

She sucked my dick a little before realizing she actually really like his tongue on her. She turned around and put her ass to my dick while I kissed her neck. My hands alternated with hers rubbing her body, breasts and taking turns holding her lips open for Brutus. At some point we stopped to the floor and she put my dick in her ass just to sit in deep enough to help her while Brutus was more invested in licking her. I asked her to squeeze her tits while I began rubbing her clit. We would get eachother off often but this time sent her over the edge. She started cumming and whispered for me to cum in her ass.

After a leg twitching moment for her and me draining my balls she had to stop Brutus as her clip was getting sensitive. She closed her legs and he licked her leg and belly before walking off but she just stared at me grinning while saying, "oh man I'm in trouble". And off to the shower again we went to clean up.

I was kissing my girlfriend her dog walked into the room (boxer - about 100 lbs). She was fresh out of the shower and this was only a little before she dove into zoo life. She had a tank top and sweats on and while we were kissing and I started to rub her pussy. Brutus wasn't too far away and I pulled my fingers out while using my other hand to lift her tank top and grab her breasts while beginning to kneel down and kiss/lick her stomach.

She was getting wetter and enjoying the tongue action, she didn't quite realize that I put my fingers that were in her right into Brutus mouth. He gave it quite a few licks and began whimpering. I stood up a again as she started grabbing my dick and I used my fingers again to play with her pussy and really load my fingers up with her sweet fluid.

This time I dropped back down and said, "be a good girl and spread your legs for me a bit more". Behind her deep breathing sounds I started putting my tongue inside her as I gave Brutus my fingers again. I let the combination of her juice and his slobber drag across the inside of her leg as I brought my fingers back inside her, teasing her with a little hooked finger action tugging just enough to drive her wanting more.

I made sure to rub the outside of her lips with her juice and took my thumbs to bend her at the hip towards me a bit. We kissed a little and I told her, "I want you to suck my dick like a straw" to which she did not hesitate to lean forward more. Her swears were only wrapped around one ankle and with the perfect little bend, Brutus went for it and licked her sweet slit.

I started showing her videos of "The Record" and a few other clips only a few weeks before and she would get off to it with me. She paused when Brutus's tongue got her but she looked up at me and said, "I'm not ready to let him him in me, but I do like this".

She sucked my dick a little before realizing she actually really like his tongue on her. She turned around and put her ass to my dick while I kissed her neck. My hands alternated with hers rubbing her body, breasts and taking turns holding her lips open for Brutus. At some point we stopped to the floor and she put my dick in her ass just to sit in deep enough to help her while Brutus was more invested in licking her. I asked her to squeeze her tits while I began rubbing her clit. We would get eachother off often but this time sent her over the edge. She started cumming and whispered for me to cum in her ass.

After a leg twitching moment for her and me draining my balls she had to stop Brutus as her clip was getting sensitive. She closed her legs and he licked her leg and belly before walking off but she just stared at me grinning while saying, "oh man I'm in trouble". And off to the shower again we went to clean up.
Love her statement! Lol Thanks for that share!

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
so fucking hot

The time that I ate a gelding's ass while he was laying down. It was an incredibly warm and humid summer night .I had eaten lots of horse ass before, but it was always while they were standing. I got down behind him and tucked my chin under his tail. It was just perfect for access. I licked and sucked his hole for what seemed like forever. I thought about trying to fuck him, but I opted to fist him while I jerked off instead.

Definitely when i walked into the barn and a pony mare immedietely came up to me and pushed her winking marehood and rump against me with raised tail. Then as soon as i was able to disrobed and bred her from the ground, and her hunching her rump down a little to my level while i bred her. Was such an amazing night!

one late September night 10 or 12 years ago walking home from a friend place, was poker night. I get to my apartment building and skip across the back to the back door the sounds of sex were filling the air and the moans I stopped to look around no clue where this was coming from I see the curtain on the ground floor apartment open a few inches and light coming out and the window up. as I get close enough to peak without being on my knees in front of the window, I see her with her black lab on her just pounding away as her face is burred in the sofa pillow with both hands holding it to her face! I instantly went hard could not believe my eyes. I went inside and bent to my apartment above her and jerked off 3 maybe 4 time until my cock was to raw to continue. I saw her everyday for the next year or so till I moved and only spoke in passing oh if she only knew the fantasies she caused

Back