Sexiest zoo experience EVER!

The first time I had missionary sex with Lucien.
It was like he was making love to me. He wasn't being rough and eager like when he mounts me. Is like he knew to take his time with me and he licked my face and chest while I ran my fingers through his fur and told him he was such a good boy and how much i loved him.
I praised him so much that night and it was just a slow sensual night for the both of us.
What I wouldn't give to have a woman like you in my life.
💔💔💔

Getting to watch two of our huskys tie off in my partner at the time, back to back, no fuss and getting to guide my boys into her when needed and keep her stimulated.

Got to watch for nearly 40mins, rock hard the whole time and barely taking my eyes off the scene the whole time.

After they were done I got to have a taste and give her one final explosion before she got up, covered in cum, slightly flustered and dripping everywhere before the youngest pup went out of his way to come clean her off when she sat on the edge of the bed to gather her thoughts. Fair to say we had some seriously good missionary sex on the bed after that and the boys got to watch.

Those 40 minutes went by so quick but oh I do love to relive them.

Ps if you’re my current partner reading this, I’m sorry 😝😝
That’s hot! Thanks for sharing!

2 experience I think about to this day

1. A college cheerleader in full uniform came over after a game and took my dog’s knot. Was the sexiest thing ever. After he pulled out I fucked her. She got creampied twice and then she pulled her panties up and left to hang out with her bf who had no idea she let me and my dog fuck her.

2. This beautiful sexy married woman came over with her husband and another guy to get fucked by my dog. We had drinks to help calm her nerves. My dog was ready but started to grow inpatient. Her husband said I think it is go time. She started to get undress and said “I can’t believe I’m taking my clothes off for a dog”. She had a smoking body. She is a belly dancer in a troupe. Big tits. Great ass and hips. As dog was knotted in her she told me to get in front of her. Her husband said since it was my dog only fair she sucked me while he knotted. I came hard in her mouth bc she had great skills.

So great memories of those 2 women.
Amazing

Our lab had just tied in me. My husband made sure my hips were high enough. Then he brushes my hair out of my face, kissed me so passionately. Then sat back and watched. When our lab pulled free he grabbed him behind the knot and held him as I cleaned off his cock.
That sounds delectable

The first time I was able to successful mate with and cum inside of my Newfie gal. She had been wanting pleasure from me for awhile, but since she only likes doggy style, I was having trouble figuring out how to actually do the deed. She's too tall to make love to her on my knees. I had been trying and failing for a week. Even when I managed to get my tip in I had trouble actually keeping it in. But, after a week of trying and failing I finally found a solution that worked.

Nowadays it's pretty much like second nature to me. I can get into her in about 5 seconds. And eventually I discovered that she was fine with standing on the bed, which equalizes the height difference. But man was that first week of trying with her a struggle. But it was worth the effort. It kind of felt like we consummated our "marriage" between a man and his canine. That's one of, if not the most, sexiest zoo experience I've ever had.

This would be the first time I was fucked by more than one dog. I grew up on a sheep farm and we had a few intact male dogs on the property: 2 herding, 1 guard, 1 hunting, 1 house, and a number of strays that were in the area.

It was the summer before I went off to uni, I was 19, my hormones going crazy all the time. I was fucking horny all the time. To make a long story short I had the opportunity one night to get mounted individually by the 3 in the kennel, our guard dog in the barn, then get finished by our family dog. Took a little over 2 hours. My mappa tassie was so sore after. Legs covered in scratches and bruises. Totally worth it. Still makes me gooey thinking about it.
Mappa Tassie 🤣

This would be the first time I was fucked by more than one dog. I grew up on a sheep farm and we had a few intact male dogs on the property: 2 herding, 1 guard, 1 hunting, 1 house, and a number of strays that were in the area.

It was the summer before I went off to uni, I was 19, my hormones going crazy all the time. I was fucking horny all the time. To make a long story short I had the opportunity one night to get mounted individually by the 3 in the kennel, our guard dog in the barn, then get finished by our family dog. Took a little over 2 hours. My mappa tassie was so sore after. Legs covered in scratches and bruises. Totally worth it. Still makes me gooey thinking about it.
Mappa Tassie! 🤣 🔽 brilliant

When my former Girl stands over me and humps my head while I buried my tongue in her cookie. I was almost enjoying more than sex itself.
Funny when the girls get horny, walking around humping the air. Gets me everytime! Think they knew if they looked slightly like they were horny I’d be undressed and making them feel warm in no time

Funny when the girls get horny, walking around humping the air. Gets me everytime! Think they knew if they looked slightly like they were horny I’d be undressed and making them feel warm in no time
I love when my girls enjoying our session. It's the best result, even better than my own pleasure.

Getting their hot little hole twitching on your cock/fingers/tongue is a great feeling hey!

You been able to get your girls to reach an orgasm?

Getting their hot little hole twitching on your cock/fingers/tongue is a great feeling hey!

You been able to get your girls to reach an orgasm?
Everytime. When they are in mood, they got at least one orgasm just from fingering. My current girl is a spayed rescue, just oral and fingering is possible, but she gets her pleasure everytime she wants

God everytime! That’s impressive

Fingering was the trick for me with my husky girl but if I could sense it building and timed it well enough her muscles would twitch and contract like she was having one if I switched to my cock quickly, I think the size stretching felt good always got her talking

Everytime. When they are in mood, they got at least one orgasm just from fingering. My current girl is a spayed rescue, just oral and fingering is possible, but she gets her pleasure everytime she wants
What breed do you have and how do you go with having more than one wanting your attention? Do they squabble a lot or a bit better behaved than two horny boys?

What breed do you have and how do you go with having more than one wanting your attention? Do they squabble a lot or a bit better behaved than two horny boys?
Currently, I live with a Husky(mix?) girl, sadly spayed, she's a rescue and was abandoned and an intact male Chihuahua who has almost 6kg but isn't interested in something sexual with humans.
My former dog was a Collie girl and the love of my life was my ex gfs schnauzer-staffordshire mix.

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
What a nice love story.

I kinda like wearing panties and sexiest time was the first time I let my dog fetch my dick from my panties for him to have a lick job. earlier he used to get my bare shaft to work on but this time it was wrapped in thongs , he tried hard and grabbed it in several ways ( it was hurtful as well ) from outside of panties, when he could not get to the bare skin of my meat. I then lured him by revealing the tip of my cock from the waistline of my my panties it took him notime , after that to poke his nose from the gap created by my cock head between my belly n my panties ...He quickly was inside my panties and licking me like crazy. It got so exiting that I played hide n seek for a while until he learned all the ways to enter in my panties. From then on he always use to Like rape me by trying to rip my panties off to get his priced possession , his my meat bone.
I did something similar with basketball shorts, he would sniff it out and bury his whole head in my shorts to lick me.

I met with a zoo friend....we got breakfast together...then went hiking, spent hours out with them and their dog. The dog also got time to go swimming in the lake; after we were done with the hike/swim we drove to a new trail then walked off the trail...just walking through the forest off the beaten path. Once we found a nice spot I started flirting with the dog....I watched him get excited....and as he started sniffing at me and dry humping me, or mounting my clothed body, I began to undress...I stripped everything but my shirt and then the dog took me. He shoved his cock deep inside me and tied into me. We stayed locked for about 15 minutes.....just us...naked, in the woods.... it was so natural, so raw and wild....so perfect.....truly!! A dream come true <3
😍

😍

For me it was with a male i was living with at the time. I was sleeping in my hut, we had like a large shared kennel and he came over in the middle of the night. He seemed to be upset about somthing like sniffing around and beeing really nervous. It was one of these quite Moonless Summer nights with smell of grass and trees and dried earth. There was a wounderfull starfilled sky above us. Some would describe it as romantic for me it was just an amzingly calm and soothing night. I donßt know why but he kind of smelled jut right for me so i presented myself, also to calm him down. It wasnt the first time we mated, but it was the most intense and kind of almost dream like mating i ever had. He started so rilled up and then calmed down immensly during the mating witch was also intensifieing the later part of it. It was just perfect

For me it was with a male i was living with at the time. I was sleeping in my hut, we had like a large shared kennel and he came over in the middle of the night. He seemed to be upset about somthing like sniffing around and beeing really nervous. It was one of these quite Moonless Summer nights with smell of grass and trees and dried earth. There was a wounderfull starfilled sky above us. Some would describe it as romantic for me it was just an amzingly calm and soothing night. I donßt know why but he kind of smelled jut right for me so i presented myself, also to calm him down. It wasnt the first time we mated, but it was the most intense and kind of almost dream like mating i ever had. He started so rilled up and then calmed down immensly during the mating witch was also intensifieing the later part of it. It was just perfect
what a great experience in the middle of the night 😊

You got yourself flooded with doggy cum that day.

Back