Sexiest zoo experience EVER!

I am currently fucking an older man (15 year difference) Sometimes his stamina isn’t up to par with mine… One night recently, he pumped me full of cum, which I loved, but then he rolled over and passed out. I was still so horny and decided I’d go finish myself off in the bathroom. His hot cum was running down my leg and onto the floor, so I fast walked to his bathroom which woke up his new Pitbull puppy, Hank. Hank started following me down the hallway but stopped at a large gloop of cum on the floor, which he promptly licked up. That got my perverted mind going and I decided to see how much interest Hank was willing to give me. I turned on the bathroom light, sat down on the tile floor and spread my dripping pussy apart. Hank, excitedly trotted up and after a few sniffs, began eagerly lapping up the juices flowing from my recently fucked hole. I came immediately but allowed Hank to lick me dry for half an hour. Then I crawled back into bed with my unsuspecting boyfriend.

20 years ago I lived with 2 small dogs.One was a female Jack Russell & the other was a male Terrier type dog...I used to smear Marmite on my dick & i would lay down & get them both to lick it off my erection until I ejaculated.The feeling of there tongues on my dick was amazing.I would also jerk of the male Terrier until he spurted on my other hand then I would lick up his doggy cum...it was yummy.I sucked his little doggy cock a few times.Happy memories for me.Never done anything as exciting since

My sexiest (by default, only experience I've had) was when I was much younger and had my first canine experience.

It was a confusing mess of lust and primal energy. I tried to get him to mount me multiple times to no success, eventually just had to satisfy myself by licking and attempting to suck his cock and balls and ended up satisfying myself immediately after.

After that experience, brief though it was, I knew I was hooked.

In the intervening years I've had a couple of dogs either try to mount my leg or me, but the situation just hasn't been right.

not really sexiest, just "newest" sexy experience. i got my current boy (a caucassian shepherd) to mount me today. no tie and i'm pretty scratched up, but all in all i'm still pretty satisfied with how far we've come. i have him for two years and those two years were all just hand and blowjobs for him so he became lazy (as in "i'll just put my sheath in your hand and you handle it, i won't even hump and just whine until you give in") and making him "work" a little for his release feels good, in the "i really want to do that with you" sense. he also started to do these little sort of grunting noises male dogs do when they try to advance on a female dog expecting sex and him making these noises as he watches me undress are incredibly erotic to me.

we still have some work in front of us. mainly getting him to understand where his front legs are supposed to be. he tries to stand on/grasp my shoulders when he attempts a mount (he managed to slash my ear during one session) instead of going around my hips. i think i understand why, he's taller and longer than me when i'm on all fours and it's just where he lands when he gets on. i probably also should discard one of my heavier shirts to be "sexy time" shirt. i went the "i'm naked = i'm available" route and it was probably a mistake, until he gains some experience at least. i know he's a powerful boy and i still wasn't prepared for the sheer power of his front legs "locking in" when he finally hit the mark. you know, when a male dog mounts successfully and the grasp with his front legs tightens to hold the bottom in place? my shoulders, shoulder blades and both sides of my neck aren't happy with it. now to think of an excuse why i have one long scratch from ear almost to collar bone before i go to work tomorrow.... "oh, my boy just likes to wrestle" won't work for very long i think... i already had a coworker try the "did you suddenly start fucking or what?" joke... yes. yes, we did.

I was laying on the couch naked and relaxing after my shower when my pet came inside and gave me a few links to my penis, then he jumped over me as I opened my legs wide and lifted my knees up beside his ribs. Needless to say the tip of his pens touched my butt hole and then he pushed forward Shiveing it deep inside my body. Then he attacked my insides with his growing pens, in seconds I could feel that was going further inside me than ever before as he locked our body's together. The feeling of his large pens pulsing and twitching inside words could not describe. After I don't know how long it suddenly felt like I was floating on a cloud until I felt cold liquid spreading across my stomach. I did not have a clue as to what happened as his swollen penis kept twitching deep inside my body for over ten more minutes. When his knot deflated and he slide back off me I found that my stomach was covered with my spunk, after he locked himself clean he came back and locked my body and soft pens clean. No matter how many times I encouraged him to take me in the missionary position again I never reached that level of pleasure again.

This would be the first time I was fucked by more than one dog. I grew up on a sheep farm and we had a few intact male dogs on the property: 2 herding, 1 guard, 1 hunting, 1 house, and a number of strays that were in the area.

It was the summer before I went off to uni, I was 19, my hormones going crazy all the time. I was fucking horny all the time. To make a long story short I had the opportunity one night to get mounted individually by the 3 in the kennel, our guard dog in the barn, then get finished by our family dog. Took a little over 2 hours. My mappa tassie was so sore after. Legs covered in scratches and bruises. Totally worth it. Still makes me gooey thinking about it.

I met with a zoo friend....we got breakfast together...then went hiking, spent hours out with them and their dog. The dog also got time to go swimming in the lake; after we were done with the hike/swim we drove to a new trail then walked off the trail...just walking through the forest off the beaten path. Once we found a nice spot I started flirting with the dog....I watched him get excited....and as he started sniffing at me and dry humping me, or mounting my clothed body, I began to undress...I stripped everything but my shirt and then the dog took me. He shoved his cock deep inside me and tied into me. We stayed locked for about 15 minutes.....just us...naked, in the woods.... it was so natural, so raw and wild....so perfect.....truly!! A dream come true <3
A beautiful encounter in the most perfect of circumstances :)

My first time with a male dog I used to jerk a lovely husky off and do my best to swallow as many spurts as possible. My first female was a small breed girl who for a long while I didn't even give a second look sexually but eventually seeing her flaunt her swollen little pussy every heat I had to have a taste. And then to this day still the most erotic thing to happen to me to date, she shoved her pussy as hard as she could into my mouth and after 30 seconds of me trying my best to please her she began to buck against my tongue. Eventually I was so hot and bothered that I laid her on her back and tried to slowly massage my penis into her. But this was the first time between us and she wasn't ready, the massaging of her pussy and the tip of my penis mixed with her slight bucking and pussy twitching made me cum harder than I've ever cum in my life.by bestial instinct I had aligned my dick hole with the opening of her canal and shot every drop directly into her with no mess at first. But the best part by far was the look of raw love,lust, and pure contentness with what we both in that moment wished was a successful impregnation. truly there is nothing better

easily has to be the time I had a foursome with my friends mom and her two dogs. She had one female and one male dog, and at the time I had just gotten into the zoo world and had an obsession with the female dog. I was sleeping over at my friends place and decided that tonight would be the night I finally fucked with girl. I went downstairs and pulled my already hard dick out and was banging the fuck out of the dog. His mom ended up walking in to get the male dog that night when she saw me and the female one. At first she just stood there but then she started rubbing her pussy as well (btw her husband travels alot so he wasnt there). I ended up noticing when I heard her squirting on the floor. She ended up helping me out and bringing in the male dog to fuck her ass while I was up in her pussy and eating out the female dog. EASILY the most turned on ive ever been.

I was in HS and over at this guys place I was dating, I was already zoo active with my dog but not something that came up in polite conversation lol. Anyways we had been fooling around I was worked up, we were taking a break in the kitchen and getting a drink, he had a really sweet black lab that was with us. Of course he decided then to stick his nose in my pussy, of course I was excited and I have a feeling my jeans did little to block the scent. I did the usual polite thing and said no and softly moved his nose away, of course it came right back. For me this was foreplay but with someone else around I was less sure. He said jokingly, I think he wants to lick you. I thought, what the hell and answered, do you think so? Oh yes look at him he said, since the fog was not taking his nose out of my pussy. Ok I will let him I replied, his face looked shocked as I went over to the sofa and slipped out if my jeans, I was so wet and excited at this point it was like nothing else
hope you got some good fun then

Not the sexiest, but one of the sexier ones:

We all know those days when we are just super horny. Yea, i had one of those and i was in the mood for missionary. I got a relatively big, and comfy chair so thats not an issue at all, however i like to deny myself sometimes. So despite being extremely horny and ready, we played around, wrestled, i let him lick me. And whenever he tried to mount i pushed him off, gently. Until i just couldn't resist any longer. I was shaking so hard whilst climaxing, and my legs were wrapped around him to keep him there. I'll never forget that.

Another one:

Simply wearing puppyplay gear while doing "it" .. you know, tailplug, ears, mask .. and then looking at myself in the mirror. ♥
Simply wearing puppyplay gear while doing "it" .. you know, tailplug, ears, mask .. and then looking at myself in the mirror. ♥
do you have a tailed plug also?

I am currently fucking an older man (15 year difference) Sometimes his stamina isn’t up to par with mine… One night recently, he pumped me full of cum, which I loved, but then he rolled over and passed out. I was still so horny and decided I’d go finish myself off in the bathroom. His hot cum was running down my leg and onto the floor, so I fast walked to his bathroom which woke up his new Pitbull puppy, Hank. Hank started following me down the hallway but stopped at a large gloop of cum on the floor, which he promptly licked up. That got my perverted mind going and I decided to see how much interest Hank was willing to give me. I turned on the bathroom light, sat down on the tile floor and spread my dripping pussy apart. Hank, excitedly trotted up and after a few sniffs, began eagerly lapping up the juices flowing from my recently fucked hole. I came immediately but allowed Hank to lick me dry for half an hour. Then I crawled back into bed with my unsuspecting boyfriend.
If I had a woman who did things like that I would rise again to the occasion

The first time I had missionary sex with Lucien.
It was like he was making love to me. He wasn't being rough and eager like when he mounts me. Is like he knew to take his time with me and he licked my face and chest while I ran my fingers through his fur and told him he was such a good boy and how much i loved him.
I praised him so much that night and it was just a slow sensual night for the both of us.

It was like he was making love to me. He wasn't being rough and eager like when he mounts me. Is like he knew to take his time with me and he licked my face and chest while I ran my fingers through his fur and told him he was such a good boy and how much i loved him.
I praised him so much that night and it was just a slow sensual night for the both of us.
That is amazing and so hot and wholesome

That sounds like true and genuine love, Cressida. You are very fortunate to have Lucien in your life :)

Write (if you want) you’re sexiest, hottest, still turns you on thinking about it zoo experience of your life!

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a make up brush handle!!! Amazing night!!! 🤤
This is fun topic. My favorite time that still turns me on is when my gf (now wife) humored my fetish for watching zoo videos. It really turned her on and it really surprised me. Our dog was in the room watching us masterbate each other. She’s female and spayed but was really into watching and wanted up on our bed. Well I decided to start having sex missionary with my wife and our dog got up really close behind us and started licking my balls while I pumped my wife. She absolutely loved it and so did I. Our dog loves to lick us while we have sex. Now we do it all the time and it makes us both cum so fast it’s crazy!

I'm not asking you to make one, I'm just saying I would have loved to see a video of that. Missionary is so ... can't find the exact word, so hot will have to do.

And ten times hotter if he was in your butt!

Back