Sexiest zoo experience EVER!

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
Wow, so sweet and romantic, congratulations! I hope you can have many moments together, nice, affectionate, romantic and spicy ;) s2

nothing until afterwards, then we played 20 questions and more, questions and more until I said, why not just try it and find out for yourself.
I wish I had a sister like you, I probably would have discovered my secret fetish long before!.....in fact it would have helped me to develop it!

she has the offer to try it, she's not accepted the offer as of yet
but having someone close that you know and trust and being able to take your doubts with her without fear of being judged (after all, she caught you doing it lol) is the pinnacle of discovery!

I met with a zoo friend....we got breakfast together...then went hiking, spent hours out with them and their dog. The dog also got time to go swimming in the lake; after we were done with the hike/swim we drove to a new trail then walked off the trail...just walking through the forest off the beaten path. Once we found a nice spot I started flirting with the dog....I watched him get excited....and as he started sniffing at me and dry humping me, or mounting my clothed body, I began to undress...I stripped everything but my shirt and then the dog took me. He shoved his cock deep inside me and tied into me. We stayed locked for about 15 minutes.....just us...naked, in the woods.... it was so natural, so raw and wild....so perfect.....truly!! A dream come true <3

Hard to pick just one... but

If I had to pick one experience to re-live over and over, it would have to be that glorious afternoon and evening spent in my best friend's barn about twelve years ago. I had brought another friend with me and he brought his dog. We rolled, got naked, cranked the tunes and started loving hard on his mares and mini stallion. Lots of tender moments that built slowly into insanely hot sex. Each of us had our own mare to pleasure, and we took our damned sweet time. We teased that poor stallion by fucking "his" mares in front of him until everyone was all hot n frothy. He fucked the hell out of me a good half dozen times for "revenge." The icing on the day was when my guest let me put on a "dog show" with his pup and he knotted my sore ass on the barn floor. Then we had pizza. It was perfect ;)

Hard to pick just one... but

If I had to pick one experience to re-live over and over, it would have to be that glorious afternoon and evening spent in my best friend's barn about twelve years ago. I had brought another friend with me and he brought his dog. We rolled, got naked, cranked the tunes and started loving hard on his mares and mini stallion. Lots of tender moments that built slowly into insanely hot sex. Each of us had our own mare to pleasure, and we took our damned sweet time. We teased that poor stallion by fucking "his" mares in front of him until everyone was all hot n frothy. He fucked the hell out of me a good half dozen times for "revenge." The icing on the day was when my guest let me put on a "dog show" with his pup and he knotted my sore ass on the barn floor. Then we had pizza. It was perfect ;)
That would be a dream come true! Not gunna lie but the pizza makes it 😂

I was in HS and over at this guys place I was dating, I was already zoo active with my dog but not something that came up in polite conversation lol. Anyways we had been fooling around I was worked up, we were taking a break in the kitchen and getting a drink, he had a really sweet black lab that was with us. Of course he decided then to stick his nose in my pussy, of course I was excited and I have a feeling my jeans did little to block the scent. I did the usual polite thing and said no and softly moved his nose away, of course it came right back. For me this was foreplay but with someone else around I was less sure. He said jokingly, I think he wants to lick you. I thought, what the hell and answered, do you think so? Oh yes look at him he said, since the fog was not taking his nose out of my pussy. Ok I will let him I replied, his face looked shocked as I went over to the sofa and slipped out if my jeans, I was so wet and excited at this point it was like nothing else

Aggressive male dog that I let mount me in the past was super happy to see me and only me he was Aggressive to everyone else and would not leave me alone.. pretty sure he wanted me to take off pants and be his batch right there and then

Not the sexiest, but one of the sexier ones:

We all know those days when we are just super horny. Yea, i had one of those and i was in the mood for missionary. I got a relatively big, and comfy chair so thats not an issue at all, however i like to deny myself sometimes. So despite being extremely horny and ready, we played around, wrestled, i let him lick me. And whenever he tried to mount i pushed him off, gently. Until i just couldn't resist any longer. I was shaking so hard whilst climaxing, and my legs were wrapped around him to keep him there. I'll never forget that.

Another one:

Simply wearing puppyplay gear while doing "it" .. you know, tailplug, ears, mask .. and then looking at myself in the mirror. ♥

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
Sounds amazing

Watching my now Ex wife give her horse a hand job for the first time. Seeing a horse dick in her small hands making it drop. Then stroking him to get him hard and finding his sensitive spot right at and behind the ring of his head. She could make him flex hard and thrust. So beautiful! Then on another outing to the barn I convinced her to kiss his dick and taste his precum. Best days ever! There were multiple times she gave him a hand job. But those two times were firsts and will never be forgotten!

Write (if you want) you’re sexiest, hottest, still turns you on thinking about it zoo experience of your life!

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a make up brush handle!!! Amazing night!!! 🤤

2 experience I think about to this day

1. A college cheerleader in full uniform came over after a game and took my dog’s knot. Was the sexiest thing ever. After he pulled out I fucked her. She got creampied twice and then she pulled her panties up and left to hang out with her bf who had no idea she let me and my dog fuck her.

2. This beautiful sexy married woman came over with her husband and another guy to get fucked by my dog. We had drinks to help calm her nerves. My dog was ready but started to grow inpatient. Her husband said I think it is go time. She started to get undress and said “I can’t believe I’m taking my clothes off for a dog”. She had a smoking body. She is a belly dancer in a troupe. Big tits. Great ass and hips. As dog was knotted in her she told me to get in front of her. Her husband said since it was my dog only fair she sucked me while he knotted. I came hard in her mouth bc she had great skills.

So great memories of those 2 women.

Back