Sexiest zoo experience EVER!

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
sexy

I can get very worked up thinking about some of the stuff I got up to... 😳 wouldnt want to be judged so not posting it out here!
Send me a dm if you'd like to chat about experiences tho! X
Totally get how you feel about posting stuff you did... Though this is a place filled with people like you 😉 talking about it can be very liberating. Especially to a stranger whom wouldn't judge you at all.... I'm here 😉👍

I was in HS and over at this guys place I was dating, I was already zoo active with my dog but not something that came up in polite conversation lol. Anyways we had been fooling around I was worked up, we were taking a break in the kitchen and getting a drink, he had a really sweet black lab that was with us. Of course he decided then to stick his nose in my pussy, of course I was excited and I have a feeling my jeans did little to block the scent. I did the usual polite thing and said no and softly moved his nose away, of course it came right back. For me this was foreplay but with someone else around I was less sure. He said jokingly, I think he wants to lick you. I thought, what the hell and answered, do you think so? Oh yes look at him he said, since the fog was not taking his nose out of my pussy. Ok I will let him I replied, his face looked shocked as I went over to the sofa and slipped out if my jeans, I was so wet and excited at this point it was like nothing else
Could you tell us the rest of the story? Please🥺 what a lucky guy

2 experience I think about to this day

1. A college cheerleader in full uniform came over after a game and took my dog’s knot. Was the sexiest thing ever. After he pulled out I fucked her. She got creampied twice and then she pulled her panties up and left to hang out with her bf who had no idea she let me and my dog fuck her.

2. This beautiful sexy married woman came over with her husband and another guy to get fucked by my dog. We had drinks to help calm her nerves. My dog was ready but started to grow inpatient. Her husband said I think it is go time. She started to get undress and said “I can’t believe I’m taking my clothes off for a dog”. She had a smoking body. She is a belly dancer in a troupe. Big tits. Great ass and hips. As dog was knotted in her she told me to get in front of her. Her husband said since it was my dog only fair she sucked me while he knotted. I came hard in her mouth bc she had great skills.

So great memories of those 2 women.
Do you have more great stories like these?

one late September night 10 or 12 years ago walking home from a friend place, was poker night. I get to my apartment building and skip across the back to the back door the sounds of sex were filling the air and the moans I stopped to look around no clue where this was coming from I see the curtain on the ground floor apartment open a few inches and light coming out and the window up. as I get close enough to peak without being on my knees in front of the window, I see her with her black lab on her just pounding away as her face is burred in the sofa pillow with both hands holding it to her face! I instantly went hard could not believe my eyes. I went inside and bent to my apartment above her and jerked off 3 maybe 4 time until my cock was to raw to continue. I saw her everyday for the next year or so till I moved and only spoke in passing oh if she only knew the fantasies she caused
:love:

For our male it was a threesome with our female and our bitch. He came into the bedroom and our female and our bith were lying on their backs and presented their pussies. Our female was playing with both pussies. He then fucked our female first and our bitch afterwards and had a very good orgasm inside her.

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
Holaa, h 25 con perro y experiencia... Te gustaría hablar???

Write (if you want) you’re sexiest, hottest, still turns you on thinking about it zoo experience of your life!

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a make up brush handle!!! Amazing night!!! 🤤
Ours was my husband fucking my ass and the dog came up and started licking his ass and balls. Generally that's my job but he jumped with excitement over it.

Mine was when I was spending the night at my friends house and he had a female mastiff. That night when everyone was asleep I went to the back yard and started petting her. As I got toards her muscular leg I seen her tail flag off to the side. As my fingers touched her pussy she pushed back so I pulled my dick out and started rubbing it on her pussy. I got my head in her opening and she rolled her hips and I slid in her. I started going slow but when she started roughly pushing back on me I went faster until my balls were swinging between her legs. After I came I rolled her on her back and took her in missionary's and we made out and just the feeling of her paws wrapped around my neck I shot the biggest load in her.
Dam that sounds nice 🤤never been with a dog that big myself

Write (if you want) you’re sexiest, hottest, still turns you on thinking about it zoo experience of your life!

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a make up brush handle!!! Amazing night!!! 🤤
Having my dog lick up my cum and having her jump on me asking for more is the best

Back