Sexiest zoo experience EVER!

Watching my now Ex wife give her horse a hand job for the first time. Seeing a horse dick in her small hands making it drop. Then stroking him to get him hard and finding his sensitive spot right at and behind the ring of his head. She could make him flex hard and thrust. So beautiful! Then on another outing to the barn I convinced her to kiss his dick and taste his precum. Best days ever! There were multiple times she gave him a hand job. But those two times were firsts and will never be forgotten!
I’d love tot date horse precum someday. hopefully off another womens tits

A fousome. Me, a girl and two animals but at least one female because women giving oral to female animals is hot.

Iniciating a dog that have not been before with a bitch is alway very sexy, but this time I took Rocky, the second family dog to the beach for the weekend, only the two of us.
The first afternoon we have long walks in the beach, at nigth in the cabin, we were so tired that we went to bed early, he also jump to the bed, aroud two o clock i was so exited that I start touching him, we were playing during the nigth until he finally start to try to mount me, I was so so wet, after several atempts, he finally was able to mounted me, near dawn.
The next two days we spend the time going to the beach and mating any time he requested in the cabin, until we come back and let him in my parents house.
That must be a great weekend🐾❤️

I loved the first time I really felt the hot pulsing of swollen doggy cock fill my ass timed with the throbbing of my prostate while we stayed tied. He never got to tie in me, we never figured it out.

Write (if you want) you’re sexiest, hottest, still turns you on thinking about it zoo experience of your life!

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a

Write (if you want) you’re sexiest, hottest, still turns you on thinking about it zoo experience of your life!

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a make up brush handle!!! Amazing night!!! 🤤
Mine was after many months of deliberation and reading about these feelings I had, to acceptance that it's an orientation and then finally getting knotted and tied...

Took a cow pussy that was big and floppy. Fucked her, fisted her and went elbow deep in her. Played for about an hour. Made her orgasm a few times. She was soaking wet.

There is nothing, in my experience, that matches how hot a three way is with my current male and female mates. Balls deep in my girl blowing, with my boy squirting down my throat like a super soaker.

It doesn't happen often, but when it does.... Wow
What breeds are they and what positions does that happen in? 😍

While trying to mate with a sheperd girl in heat but she was too tight.
So she started to push her self backwards..we did not succeed but it got me crazy aroused.
Must be a shepherd thing😍

Mine is getting a lick job while fucking my ass with a make up brush handle!!! Amazing night!!! 🤤
Quite simply the first time my dog snuck under the covers and started licking me and shoving his tongue deep inside my pussy then licking some more. Best orgasm of my life and it became our regular thing. Never mounted sadly because he was fixed. Still want that ☺️

Quite simply the first time my dog snuck under the covers and started licking me and shoving his tongue deep inside my pussy then licking some more. Best orgasm of my life and it became our regular thing. Never mounted sadly because he was fixed. Still want that ☺️
Fuck yeah that’s so fucking hot
I could only imagine the thrill! Wish I could see 😏

It was New Year's Eve 2017 when I met my first zoo friend IRL she also has dogs herself two Rottweiler boys we celebrated New Year together and I will never forget so much dog sex during one evening night crazy when I think back..
Wow. That's just incredible. Like my perfect fantasy

Funniest or most unexpected was when I was on my knees with the Pyjama on, he humped on me and really tried to mount me, but I felt over into my cleaning stuff. Must have looked ridiculous.
However he mounted me afterwards after i was able to undress me.

Probably the first time I made out with a dog, I’ve sadly never gone all the way with one, not yet at least lol, but nothing beats out licking the slobbering tongue of a dog

Hi. We are beginners. Wife was with family small dog several times. Best was 3rd or 4th time when he took her in a missionary. It only took a few moves and she had strong orgasm. Another time she sent me video how she sucked and milked his cock wonderfully.
A couple submission nice! Hopefully we’ll hear more from you both

Back