Sex with stray dogs?

For those who comment about such things as a concern.........As far as I know, there are NO diseases that you can either get from, or give to, a dog. Flu possibly, but that's pretty unlikely in my opinion. Viruses, bacteria, and parasites that cause diseases are some of the most finely environmentally tuned life forms on the planet. The temperature difference between human and k9 is so radically different, it's highly unlikely you'll even be able to pass a cold. Numerically possible, but exceedingly unlikely.

And, the only way you COULD even catch an STD from a dog is if he pulled his cock out of someone infected and then immediately shoved it in you.

Viruses very very very seldom are even ABLE to jump species barriers. And, when they do, it's a catastrophe waiting to happen. Think avian flu, swine flu, ebola. Bad juju, very very nasty shit. And exceedingly dangerous because YOU, have no immune exposure to it prior to the jump.

As for STDs, not a thing. Now, using condoms with a dog *might* be a viable thing if you have an allergy to dog semen but you need to realize that condoms used in ways they are not designed to be used causes failures and issues. How much dog cock research do you imagine goes into the design of condoms? And, that's to say nothing of the difference in semen load between human and k9.........seriously people.........

For those who comment about such things as a concern.........As far as I know, there are NO diseases that you can either get from, or give to, a dog. Flu possibly, but that's pretty unlikely in my opinion. Viruses, bacteria, and parasites that cause diseases are some of the most finely environmentally tuned life forms on the planet. The temperature difference between human and k9 is so radically different, it's highly unlikely you'll even be able to pass a cold. Numerically possible, but exceedingly unlikely.

And, the only way you COULD even catch an STD from a dog is if he pulled his cock out of someone infected and then immediately shoved it in you.

Viruses very very very seldom are even ABLE to jump species barriers. And, when they do, it's a catastrophe waiting to happen. Think avian flu, swine flu, ebola. Bad juju, very very nasty shit. And exceedingly dangerous because YOU, have no immune exposure to it prior to the jump.

As for STDs, not a thing. Now, using condoms with a dog *might* be a viable thing if you have an allergy to dog semen but you need to realize that condoms used in ways they are not designed to be used causes failures and issues. How much dog cock research do you imagine goes into the design of condoms? And, that's to say nothing of the difference in semen load between human and k9.........seriously people.........
i say they need to make dog condoms. problem solved :D

If heard that hobo's would get virginal diseases from hoping trains and fucking the sheep heading for market and spreed it that way. Is that just an old wife's tale or true? Anybody?

If heard that hobo's would get virginal diseases from hoping trains and fucking the sheep heading for market and spreed it that way. Is that just an old wife's tale or true? Anybody?
Yes, supposedly that was how syphilis originated.

Urban legend.

Syphilis not only pre-dates hobos by literally thousands of years in Pre-Colombian NA and the Caribbean (possibly SA too, can't remember for sure), it was more or less endemic among the native populations (i.e. 80-90% had it), and it presented as more like a mild nothing skin disease (think rash) and it also absolutely does not exist in the Old World, anywhere, until the time of Columbus. But once the travel between the two starts something changes and syphilis becomes what it is now, and in addition to that, it becomes a raging epidemic all through Europe.

And that thing about hobos sounds to me like some Reefer Madness type garbage on a different topic.

On the market for many years http://dogcondoms.com/

It didn't end very well (and it was a limited launch for only a year)

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- Bloomington, IN – August 3, 2006 -- Dog Condoms, Inc.
is announcing a voluntary recall of its Dog Condoms® canine prophylactics, due
to an unacceptable failure rate reported during preliminary release in test
markets. Use of these recalled condoms may result in unwanted canine pregnancies.
Additionally, meat-scented Dog Condoms® may present a choking hazard, especially
for smaller dogs.

These condoms were sold to consumers in limited test markets after May 1, 2005.
The Dog Condoms® affected by this recall include all Dog Condom® products released
to market, including Small, Medium, and Large Canine sizes, in both the lubricated
and meat-scented varieties.

Initial clinical trials with training veterinary staff yielded good results for
Dog Condoms®. The statistics for incidents of unplanned conception for unaltered
canines using the condom while engaging in mating behavior represented less than
.5% of the clinical sample group. However, the success of these veterinary trials
did not carry over into their use by dog owners in test markets. Following three
months of limited consumer trials in seven test market cities across the U.S.,
consumers using the product reported 102 incidents of unwanted pregnancies
resulting from apparent failure of Dog Condoms® products.

Another 15 consumers reported choking incidents resulting from animals attempting
to ingest Dog Condoms® meat-scented condoms. No fatalities were reported as a result
of the choking incidents, but medical intervention was required in 4 cases.

Dog Condoms® researchers are currently investigating the cause of the product
failures. It is not yet clear whether the product failed to perform correctly in
these cases as a result of flaws in design, material, or manufacturing, due to
faulty quality control, or if the failures resulted from incorrect use of Dog
Condoms® by consumers. The recalled product lots will be carefully analyzed to
determine if faulty materials were a factor. If this is the case, the company
will address the flaw at the appropriate stage of the production process to
insure the integrity of the product.

If it is found that the product failure was a result of dog owner error,
additional study will be done to address issues of ease of use and consumer
education. If necessary, Dog Condoms® products may undergo a redesign to make
them more user-friendly and reliably functional. Additional focus groups may
be used to test the efficacy of the products’ labeling and written instructions
for use.

All Dog Condoms® meat-scented products will be discontinued indefinitely. The
products in question were sold in the following cities: Baltimore, MD;
Richmond, VA; Omaha, NE, Providence, RI; Baton Rouge, LA; Sioux City, IA; and
Madison, WI. The manufacturer has notified stores in all test markets of this
recall and requested that all Dog Condoms® products be pulled from shelves
immediately and returned to the manufacturer. Consumers who purchased Dog Condoms®
products may return the unused portion of the product to the place of purchase,
where they will be refunded the value of the sale, or mail the product to the
manufacturer with proof of purchase for reimbursement. Dog owners who received
samples of Dog Condoms® products from their veterinarian are asked to return any
unused product to the vet who distributed it. All veterinary offices that received
shipments of Dog Condoms® products have been notified of this recall and are advised
to discontinue distribution of the products and return them to the manufacturer
immediately.

Until this issue has successfully been resolved, no further market trials are
planned, and Dog Condoms® products will not be made available again to the public
until further notice.

Also, I will like to be see what's going on in those focus groups :gsd_laughing:

Whether the health issues are present or not, I just hope for one thing - If you take abandoned dog home, they became to like you, trust you and have a feeling of newly regained hope, you better keep the dog home. F you if you kick it out again once you pleased your needs.

My first time was with female dog that was a stray. Took care a d fed her for a few days and then we managed to have sex. I kept her. I've had a few more encounters with strays, but I couldn't keep them all.
They are very numerous in my City (and in the country in general).
SOOO LUCKY

I did sometimes... usually lot of strays roaming nearby. I just feed food and take into my compound. After few days I take inside home and try seducing it.. once it got horny, then i guide him to fuck me once then he continues until he want. But not easy with stray dog as they are scared mostly... it was easy always on winter early morning for me.
can you tell us more stories about you and strays

did it several times
the first time returning from work two years ago I walked through the park in the evening - we have deaf places there - but this is a short way
encountered five stray dogs - one alpha and four males
they did not behave aggressively, but they were clearly interested in me
what happened next was sex
I continue to meet with this flock and now

I do think something like this is a really bad idea. We shouldn't forget that dogs are animals and a stray dog is a complete unknown. The only thing you know for certain is that they will be more aggressive and less comfortable around humans than house dogs.
I feel we should keep bestiality to domesticated animals. Doing it with wild animals or even just feral ones is dangerous.

Back