Sex with stray dogs?

Qwertyasdf

Tourist
BANNED USER
Hi, I sometimes see people talking about "Strays" on here and having sex with them. Is that something people actually do? If so, how? Do they just do it outside, or take it home?

I did sometimes... usually lot of strays roaming nearby. I just feed food and take into my compound. After few days I take inside home and try seducing it.. once it got horny, then i guide him to fuck me once then he continues until he want. But not easy with stray dog as they are scared mostly... it was easy always on winter early morning for me.

Had a male that popped up at my apartment complex. He was sweet but noticed he liked to hump once feed. I let him in one night and we went to town for hours. Best stray ever. Once I let him out he’d show up randomly. He ended up getting adopted but was the best week of my life

Had a male that popped up at my apartment complex. He was sweet but noticed he liked to hump once feed. I let him in one night and we went to town for hours. Best stray ever. Once I let him out he’d show up randomly. He ended up getting adopted but was the best week of my life
Too bad you couldn't keep him.

not a stray, but i've sucked off a doggy that was tied up outside a house at night...i still don't even know who lives in that house, or anything about the dog. started out just petting him, because of course i will pet ANY dog i see, but then it slowly dawned on me that it was pretty dark outside, there were no lights on in the house, and nobody appeared to be out on the street or active in any nearby houses...i didn't even know if it was a male (which is all i'm interested in), so i tentatively moved my ear scratches down the neck, back, and down to the belly, until i felt that floppy little sheath with the same curly hair he had on the rest of him too...jackpot. i kept scratching his ears with my left hand, making encouraging noises, kneeling, and maintaining eye contact with him, while i squeezed his sheath gently and jacked him firmly until his little legs started humping and i felt his tip and precum touching my fingers. looked around one more time just to make sure nobody was watching (because up to now i could always pretend i was just scratching his belly) and bent down to take him into my mouth. i didn't have the guts to do it for more than 30 seconds or so, but how the hell did that much precum come out of that little doggy? my heart was jackhammering in my chest and i kind of came to my senses, stood up fast and spat (still regret that), and walked away as fast as i could. i was licking my lips and smelling my fingers all goddamn night after that.

i saw that dog one more time when i was in the same neighborhood, and i got to pet him for a few seconds, but while i was doing that the front door opened and i heard a voice asking who i was, so i just stammered out that i just wanted to pet the dog...they let me go without saying anything more, but i still wonder if they saw me through the window, or had security cameras or something...

id try it sounds very naughty almost like a tinder hook up lol
I'd try, too. Bring them to your home, wash them and go for it. Of course a big short haired male dog ;)
I often see stray dogs and they seem very active (in sexual behaviour) I think it will be easy to make them play with me, too. A little cuddle and stroking his balls and I'll see if he's interested. As soon as the red tip of his dick appears, he is in the game... My hand takes his dick, stroking slowly until he starts humping. More and more of his dick is coming out of the sheath. Give him a good lick as soon as his precum spurts. As soon as he is excited enough I go down on my knees. Show him my butt, wiggle a bit. He will get the clue and jump on my back, his half erect cock in front of my entrance, spurting his juices, make me wet. My ass is used to big cocks and this dog is no exception in size. With a little help from my hand he hits the point and the fun begins: He needs only a few thrusts and his hot dog dick is inside me. He shoots his load immediately but pushes further. Not until his knot slides in my ass, he is humping my back. Now as he grows to his big big size, he holds me with his front paws around my waist. Not fucking any more but pushing for place the last drop of his sperm deep inside my belly. Cum is dropping down from my balls and my dick, which is so small compared to him. As he's finished, he turns and we stand several minutes unthil his knot pops out of my ass, followed by a big amount of semen...
I think I give this stray dog a home :)

All of my dog lovers with the exception of one have been stray. Several of my posts detail the reasons why so I will not go into lurid detail here. Every one goes gaga for pure blood dogs but I have found mutts and strays to be quite rewarding relationships. The trick is making sure they are of the right temperment as believe it or not, not every dog has an interest in humans as a sex partner and some can become down right aggressive if approached in such a way. The best way is to take it very slow. First find out if they are friendly then move on to presenting if they have the inclination to mount you will quickly find out if they do :) Don't push it if they don't as it is a quick way to getting stitches in your face.

My first time was with female dog that was a stray. Took care a d fed her for a few days and then we managed to have sex. I kept her. I've had a few more encounters with strays, but I couldn't keep them all.
They are very numerous in my City (and in the country in general).

I’d love to, but a number of problems are involved - no safe place, diseases, breed size, consent

Ive been with a couple stray dogs, just wander someplace private and see if they will mount, i guess not really strays, just peoples dogs that roamed around town.
Would be nice to hear some stories how those have gone.

Unless you intend on keeping the dog, it's a bad idea.
Imagine you're a normal person, your dog gets out a couple times and starts acting up when (in this case) he gets home?
To us a dog trying to mount is anusing, or cute, however to a regular person it can be viewed as a behavioral issue and those don't always go too well for the dog.
They end up clipped, or taken to the shelter in many cases because the owner can't figure out WHY the dog is doing that

Just something to consider

Had a friend that was a truck driver and he would run into strays at truck stops and would let them hop into his cab and mount and knot him filling him with cum... He said he would feed the dog and give it water and take care of it while he was there... a few times he took them with him for a bit on the road. Now not sure I agree to his actions but thats what he did.

Back