Riskiest beast encounter?

This story is from a while back but is still so hot to me, when I was living with my parents I’d have my dogs lick me in my room all the time. I had a lock on my door + they never bothered me so why not! This one particular day, I didn’t bother locking my door, I’m still uncertain as to why I didn’t. Maybe purely for the fact they always knocked before entering or maybe that risk turned me on ? Anyway, I was in my room, one of my dogs under the blanket licking away at my pussy, I heard mum yell out (changing names to play it safe) “Charlie go see what Hannah is doing” next thing I know my younger cousin is in my room, I’m still getting licked by my dog but under the covers.. I had a conversation with him while my dogs face was still buried between my legs. He was much younger and didn’t catch on, he sat on the end of my bed and my dog decided he wanted to come out of the blankets and say hey to Charlie.. I remember Charlie asking why the dog was under the covers and I just said he was cold..
Great story , what an experience ha

This story is from a while back but is still so hot to me, when I was living with my parents I’d have my dogs lick me in my room all the time. I had a lock on my door + they never bothered me so why not! This one particular day, I didn’t bother locking my door, I’m still uncertain as to why I didn’t. Maybe purely for the fact they always knocked before entering or maybe that risk turned me on ? Anyway, I was in my room, one of my dogs under the blanket licking away at my pussy, I heard mum yell out (changing names to play it safe) “Charlie go see what Hannah is doing” next thing I know my younger cousin is in my room, I’m still getting licked by my dog but under the covers.. I had a conversation with him while my dogs face was still buried between my legs. He was much younger and didn’t catch on, he sat on the end of my bed and my dog decided he wanted to come out of the blankets and say hey to Charlie.. I remember Charlie asking why the dog was under the covers and I just said he was cold..
Glad you warmed him up :)

I love doing it in places where there's a chance I could get caught. I've never been caught in public but it makes the rush that much more intense! The bushes at the park, the abandoned house in the woods, behind a dumpster, in a storage room. I really want to do it in a changing room at a Target.

Was babysitting my nieces and nephews one day. Waited for them to go to bed and screwed my sisters dog in the living room XD ??. Another risky moment was having a female lab ride my cock in the front seat of my Jeep at the local park
oh boy. I hope the doors were still on xD

Hey all!
Just wanted to know the riskiest situations you’ve been in when engaging in beast activity! I love the risk factor, makes sessions so much more intense.
I have had a few risky situations but the most recent was this: my dogs live with my parents as my current living situation doesn’t allow me to have them, so I usually have them for sleepovers or I try to sneak a licking session in while at my parents place! I was around at my mum and dads this afternoon, while my parents were in the living room watching tv I was in the opposite living room with my legs spread under a blanket letting them have at my pussy while my parents were only metres away, had 2 orgasms during the session then just joined my parents in the other living room as if nothing had happened! Looking forward to hearing your stories ?
I was actually caught by my mom one time when I was first getting into it. She came into my room while I was under my male

What did she say? What did you say?!?!
She was mad and just took him upstairs for the night. I didnt say anything becuase ive always been the type to shutdown mentally when confronted/yelled at. If she knows he and I were partners for the next 10 years until old age claimed him she hasn't said anything.

She was mad and just took him upstairs for the night. I didnt say anything becuase ive always been the type to shutdown mentally when confronted/yelled at. If she knows he and I were partners for the next 10 years until old age claimed him she hasn't said anything.
I was going to ask if that stopped you. 😂 nope!!! Good girl!

Ive always played it safe but I did have one experience that was somewhat risky.

I have a buddy who once had a gorgious mare. Weve met on the old beastforum site and knew each other for about 4 or 5 years. He lived about an hour away and getting our schedules to line up to hang out was difficult. One weekend we managed to get a saturday freed up and he took me out to meet his mare at the stables he had her boarded at. I would say this was at about 11am. He took me around and showed me the place while going to the other end of the place to meet his mare. She was a sweetheart and everything ive heard about her over the years were true. We took her out, brushed her down, ran her around. Meeting her was all i was expecting that day and was fine with that until he suggested "we take a walk."
Well across from the barn was an orange grove. To get to the riding trails you would have to cut through the grove. Im not gonna lie im sure it looked a little suspicious seeing two guys walk a mare to the grove but no one really noticed. We cut of the main trail, walked a ways deep in the orange grove until he brought us to his secret fun spot where he has a dirt mount thats the right height for standing behind her. Hes never let anyone play with his mare other than himself but i was honored to get the opportunity too. We both had our turn. Once done we took a slow walk back out sense she was walking, tail hanging high for world to see but by the time we got out of the grove she settled down. So probably the riskiest experience to do something like that in broad daylight and people around on a saturday but also the most memorable.
🔥🔥

I have only had one encounter. There was this pack of hunting dogs looking around my back yard when I walked home from school. I decide to investigate and they were all very friendly and to my luck, intact. I immediately pulled my pants down and got on all fours. Several of them tried to mount me but none did until who I assume was the alpha did successfully mount me. Sadly when he hit his mark I recoiled as it was a shock and he never got inside. I tried to suck his cock but I assume the owner whistled for them because they all went running off. The risk factor here is that it was in my driveway and in full view of the neighbors houses! The two houses close to us were unoccupied but only later did I realise I was totally visible to a neighbor that was there. The school bus also drove by like 10 mins after the dogs left so if all had gone to plan I probably would have been knotted like a bitch in heat for all those kids from my school to see... 😅 :gsd_love:
Would have been some sight lmao

When I was younger we used to own horses and we had a nice mare. When ever it was my turn to feed them I wou let them in the barn put them in the stalls then grab a bucket and get on it behind her and fuck the shit out of her! Her pussy felt amazing. I almost got caught a few times by my parents lol. I still miss fucking that horse. Also I had a husker I used to fuck too

Once time I met a guy online , a k9 owner . We chatted for a bit and I agreed to meet up with him and his partner late at night in a parking lot near us . I was just too horny and it had been too long . I got knotted right in the back of my SUV , and gave the owner something as well. Place was risky , stranger was even riskier . I will never do that again though.

Once time I met a guy online , a k9 owner . We chatted for a bit and I agreed to meet up with him and his partner late at night in a parking lot near us . I was just too horny and it had been too long . I got knotted right in the back of my SUV , and gave the owner something as well. Place was risky , stranger was even riskier . I will never do that again though.
Wet pussy has no brain !

i got sucker into taken my niece to pony club camp week, there was around 25-30 people there with horses.
I had to camp on the other side near the horses
the first night i walked through he pens getting to know the horses.
there was a lil pony that was a cutie i started patting her, rubbing her neck etc.
i finally worked my way down to her rump, she had a little tail i started rubbing and sratching her. she just stood still.
Horny as hell i pulled my cock out hard as a rock and rested it on her pussy, the heat was amazing.
I slide up and down a few times the press in, she moved her tail to the side.
she was hot and so wet the nosies coming from her pussy were so loud i thought i was going to get caught.
i pull out and cum
i couldn't wait for the next week

Back