Riskiest beast encounter?

Two occasions may count.

Staying over at a friend's house one time, I couldn't sleep. Came downstairs at about 3am, their dog (intact male) was wandering around in the front room. We started playing, I ended up blowing him. Wanted to see if he'd mount me but that was just too risky.

Second time was when I'd met up with an owner from BF. We'd headed deep into the woods and his chocolate lab had his way with me. I'm basically on my hands and knees in the dirt with this sexy lab knotted deep inside me for ages. Even though we were deep in the woods it was still outdoors and anyone could have walked past and seen us.

We used to have an AmStaff who was unfixed when we adopted him from my husbands friend. He was clearly very interested and well trained at licking. Always made me wonder what kind of fun he had before us.

Anyway, we had a few secret encounters. When my husband was away working I would let him lick mommy clean. He would nibble ever so gently and his hard knot would turn me on as he dry humped the air. Eventually I would grab hold of his knot and let him go to town on my hand.

The risky part comes in when I took pictures of his big juicy member (to play with myself later to) and accidently left them in my phone! I am almost certain my husband saw them but he never said anything. However, we have since opened up about this kink we now share.

Good thing I didnt take pictures of him squirting on my face as I watched in my camera! I might have had some explaining to do. Oh well the door is now open and he likes it too.

I miss that dog :( weve yet to fill the void he left (in me)
Hot thank you for sharing

I am not even sure where to begin with this one... I think probably the most riskiest one was when I was ... well ... lets just say not yet in high school (in the US), and me, my older brother, and both my parents were all watching a movie in their bedroom all laying on the bed (king size bed) with one of our largest male mastiffs (named Tyron) as well.

I got the urge and so I slid myself over into a position that let me dock with him and I slid it in right there on the bed with everyone watching the movie and just started going at it really slow so i didn't shake the bed too much, until I cam inside his sheath. He didn't move at all as we had done it several times in the past before this happened, but we were always alone in the past.

Oh... right I forgot to mention... both of my parents were legally blind, so it made getting away with kind of thing a bit easier, not super easy but... I got away with a lot stuff growing up. Pretty sure my brother knew though, but he never said anything.

Once time I met a guy online , a k9 owner . We chatted for a bit and I agreed to meet up with him and his partner late at night in a parking lot near us . I was just too horny and it had been too long . I got knotted right in the back of my SUV , and gave the owner something as well. Place was risky , stranger was even riskier . I will never do that again though.
Lol

Riskiest encounter was a few years ago when i was taking my doggie for a bath in plain daylight to a nearby river and while on the road there he started sniffing and licking my pussy behind my back and got me horny so i took him to a few bushes in the distance which covered us almost entirely but it was very risky because a lot of people travelled on that road to the river and the bushes were like 30 meters far from the road
This sounds like a great scene for a video😍

One night more than a little buzzed after the bars I let my lover at the time mount me at a dog park. I didn’t let him knot me and only let him mount for maybe 5 minutes but as soon as I had my pants back up and we were exciting the park we saw another couple with their canine companion. To this day I can’t remember if I was loud (like normal) or not that night lol

Probably riskiest is when my gf asked me to come over and she started to blow me. We were about 15, so early highschool hormones. Her bitch got curious and joined in, lapping at my cock very eagerly. I thought it was wierd but felt good. My gf obviously turned on let her bitch have fun while she licked and sucked my balls instead. I don't think I ever came harder than that, that day. We then regularly met up at her and my house when our parents were away to have fun with her. From me creampieing her and having my gf lick her up. To me fucking my gf while she ate her bitch out. While we are friends still, her dog is no longer here. But we sometimes meet up to have some casual sex. We do sometimes discuss if we can find another bitch like that. But it's a rare fine. Hopefully one day tho.

Probably riskiest is when my gf asked me to come over and she started to blow me. We were about 15, so early highschool hormones. Her bitch got curious and joined in, lapping at my cock very eagerly. I thought it was wierd but felt good. My gf obviously turned on let her bitch have fun while she licked and sucked my balls instead. I don't think I ever came harder than that, that day. We then regularly met up at her and my house when our parents were away to have fun with her. From me creampieing her and having my gf lick her up. To me fucking my gf while she ate her bitch out. While we are friends still, her dog is no longer here. But we sometimes meet up to have some casual sex. We do sometimes discuss if we can find another bitch like that. But it's a rare fine. Hopefully one day tho.
Cool story, but doesn't sound "risky"

I jerked off a stray on the side of my bosses house during a summer pasture party.

Another time I stupidly let an owner record me playing with his dog. Don't ever do that. I came back and deleted that whole memory card

I jerked off a stray on the side of my bosses house during a summer pasture party.

Another time I stupidly let an owner record me playing with his dog. Don't ever do that. I came back and deleted that whole memory card
Reminder for other -
a ‘delete’ command or a ‘quick format’ doesn’t remove any data!
It just make it ready to use again. Like wiping the directory in a book, but the text is untouched.
If not totally written over or fully formatted, then a simple un-delete program can find the files again.

One day my parents went for a walk so that usually means they're gone for half an hour. They left and I got to work pounding my dog, she was gripping me good and I lost track of time. Literally right as I was going to shoot my load I heard the house door open and never in my life, have I pulled out and pulled my shorts up so fast. Came in shorts and had to keep my dog from going crazy.
werent you afraid of shooting in her and dripping out during these half hour stints?

Looking back at my youthful sexcapades its amazing I was never caught. I used to let my hornyness direct my actions without thinking too much about it all the time. So much so it would be difficult to pin down the riskiest fuck. Two different things come to mind though when I think of overly risky ones and they each happened hundreds of times over the years I was fucking animals. The first was fucking sheep in an open field during the day. Its not entirely as bad as it sounds. I grew up in a very rural location and nothing overlooked this field which had taller than normal hedgerows. None the less the gate was by a roadside that had regular passing traffic so at any moment someone could stop and see into the field. I couldn't help myself though. The sensible thing would have been to wait until the evening but I was horny all the time so sense flew out the window.

The second would be all the sex I had with the family bitches though really one in particular. She came to have a real love for cock and wanted it as much as I wanted to give it to her. Our sex was very high energy. I really like to get on top and just pound away and the more I did that the more her energy levels and excitement went up. I fucked her everwhere in the house and there were plenty of risky ones... behind the shed while the rest of the family were out in the garden happened numerous times as did any number of rooms in the house that were open where another family member could have easily come around the corner and seen us. The worst I'd say though has to be the nightime fucks. At the time I thought I was being crafty saving the most energetic sex for bedtime when we were all in our rooms and no one could know what was happening. In hindsight though there is no way any of my siblings or parents wouldn't have heard us. She'd hop up on the bed, roll over and I'd get up between her legs and I just became a real animal pounding her with everything I had as long as I could manage before dumping my load in her at which point she'd go nuts running around the room. With how hard I was fucking her the noise from the bed alone would have echoed through the house not to mention the various noises coming out of her and I through the process and especially when I finally shot my load. We're talking years of this every night... thousands of fucks. It never came up though. Neither my parents or my siblings ever said anything or questioned the dog running to sleep in my room every night.
this is so hot

My aunts, who is a well trained, and well behaved dog. Couldnt stop humping my leg, which was totally out of character for him. And i had a hard time explaining why that might be, as she was confused about his reaction when she asked if i had another dog, or female over i almost said "I am a bitch auntie" ... for me that was sort of risky.

My aunts, who is a well trained, and well behaved dog. Couldnt stop humping my leg, which was totally out of character for him. And i had a hard time explaining why that might be, as she was confused about his reaction when she asked if i had another dog, or female over i almost said "I am a bitch auntie" ... for me that was sort of risky.
Ya that would be wild. Does your aunt take the knott too

wow , what did she say when you said that to her ? Was it clear to her that you also meant dogs? or only for men .

Another memorable time was when I skipped classes because I was hungover and while sipping coffee and having a smoke, I saw my classmate's large shepherd staring me down on the chain. We knew each other but had never had a chance to play. Everybody appeared to be gone so I went over to him and he was on me the second I knelt down. A minute later I'm ass to ass with this huge dog's knot swollen inside me in broad daylight in a residential neighborhood. During the tie a car slowed down when it went through the alley so I figured they saw us.

Back