Riskiest beast encounter?

One day my parents went for a walk so that usually means they're gone for half an hour. They left and I got to work pounding my dog, she was gripping me good and I lost track of time. Literally right as I was going to shoot my load I heard the house door open and never in my life, have I pulled out and pulled my shorts up so fast. Came in shorts and had to keep my dog from going crazy.
I know exactly how it feels, that has happened to me a few times in my teen years while getting it on with my girl while she lay on my bed at home, missionary and chockers up her, and getting close to seeding her, when I hear the back door open, either my sister or brother coming home, damn! pull out dripping, pants up, shove my girl out the window so as to not look too obvious, still had a boner and next thing my sis walks in to see what I was doing, Ummm, straightening up my bed. that happened a few times so was more vigilant, I took her behind the shed in our yard often as well, usually after dinner, good times there.

Missionary position with a mare.

It’s fun as hell, but having your head in between those hooves really makes things quite precarious.
I have been missionary with a few small mares, and yes, it is quite unique, belly to belly feeling her warmth, kneeling close to her girly bits at just the most perfect angle to go in deep and her vulva after going down on her, labias enlarged from sucking and licking her, and feeling the feeling of closeness is something else, as you said, those hooves, even small, could do a nasty to your face is she decided to try and get up. But it is worth the effort, oh yes.

True story when I was young and out of school for the summer I was home alone and in the basement with the family dog naked and lubed up and fucking his ass when all of a sudden I heard the garage door open and footsteps upstairs I quickly pulled out of my dogs ass and ran to the washroom before my dad could walk down the stair very close to being caught that day

I suppose my riskiest would be my first time actually meeting someone for the explicit purpose of beast. I've never met a person for such a thing before, and we met at a hotel, and my heart was racing the entire time thinking about all the possibilities and the coulda woulda shouldas.... but lucky for me it turned out amazingly. I lost contact with that person, but I still think of them- and their boy- very very fondly.

True story when I was young and out of school for the summer I was home alone and in the basement with the family dog naked and lubed up and fucking his ass when all of a sudden I heard the garage door open and footsteps upstairs I quickly pulled out of my dogs ass and ran to the washroom before my dad could walk down the stair very close to being caught that day
Hot,how old were u?

I suppose my riskiest would be my first time actually meeting someone for the explicit purpose of beast. I've never met a person for such a thing before, and we met at a hotel, and my heart was racing the entire time thinking about all the possibilities and the coulda woulda shouldas.... but lucky for me it turned out amazingly. I lost contact with that person, but I still think of them- and their boy- very very fondly.
While I know you and I have never met.... I did have a meet up exactly like this. One of the very few zoo encounters with women. It was a lady that was traveling to Alaska via her work. She contacted me on the old Beast Forum. Asking if I would be willing to meet up. It was slightly scary (probably for both of us) but I walked my great dane stud straight through the lobby of a Hilton Hotel to her room!
Our meeting didn't go perfectly, because he was too tall, and she, too short. It made finding the right angle to line up for entry a bit difficult. But she got a few deep strokes from him. Good oral action on both sides and plenty of cuddles to round out the night. Never saw her again, but it was fun. ^_^

I know personally a woman who had sex with a captive gorilla and a bonobo. (separate occasions) It was very dangerous and she got injures from having sex with the gorilla but they both cummed. It was crazy steamy stuff. It happened in the early 90s in Africa where primates were held in poorly staffed and insecure facilities. Another young woman I know but haven't met had sex with her Aunt's chimpanzee.
Aren't there penises small.?.?

here's a different perspective, many of the previous posts are similar, IE: Getting caught
Here's a new twist to the same question.
My Riskiest, a 1300 Pound Jersey Bull. I don't know what I was thinking, I could not even Hold him up when he made his attempt
to mount. he rose up, and landed on my lower back and my legs collapsed from the sheer weight alone.
we tried again, no love there. same thing.
and I for damn sure did not want to use something to hold myself steady, for fear of crushing injuries.
I was not scared of his cock, which I should have been, cuz that prick has a bone that was longer than my forearm, and easily capable of Skewering my guts. Lucky for me, nature prevents SOME Stupidity.
What does a bull dick looks like?

When young I often sneaked out to the cows and sows in the evening / night.
But a few times I was too horny to wait, and soon was on the back of one of the lovely big sows.
My consciousness was only with her, when I faintly heard the door rattle. It rattled in fact quit loud, but my brain was occupied in more important acts. So now I was lying on the sows back, fucking her wild. I have been clearly visible when my little brother walked down the feeding aisle.
Two impulses fought in me - one wanted me to fuck this lovely sow to the end - another wanted me to pull out and hide the act. Well, I slid down her back, and turned away, I stood like peeing, but still pussy-stiff as I call it.
I never found out whether he saw that I was fucking the sow, and didn’t mind, or he simply didn’t understood what he saw. And I never dared to ask.

Last edited:
Looking back at my youthful sexcapades its amazing I was never caught. I used to let my hornyness direct my actions without thinking too much about it all the time. So much so it would be difficult to pin down the riskiest fuck. Two different things come to mind though when I think of overly risky ones and they each happened hundreds of times over the years I was fucking animals. The first was fucking sheep in an open field during the day. Its not entirely as bad as it sounds. I grew up in a very rural location and nothing overlooked this field which had taller than normal hedgerows. None the less the gate was by a roadside that had regular passing traffic so at any moment someone could stop and see into the field. I couldn't help myself though. The sensible thing would have been to wait until the evening but I was horny all the time so sense flew out the window.

The second would be all the sex I had with the family bitches though really one in particular. She came to have a real love for cock and wanted it as much as I wanted to give it to her. Our sex was very high energy. I really like to get on top and just pound away and the more I did that the more her energy levels and excitement went up. I fucked her everwhere in the house and there were plenty of risky ones... behind the shed while the rest of the family were out in the garden happened numerous times as did any number of rooms in the house that were open where another family member could have easily come around the corner and seen us. The worst I'd say though has to be the nightime fucks. At the time I thought I was being crafty saving the most energetic sex for bedtime when we were all in our rooms and no one could know what was happening. In hindsight though there is no way any of my siblings or parents wouldn't have heard us. She'd hop up on the bed, roll over and I'd get up between her legs and I just became a real animal pounding her with everything I had as long as I could manage before dumping my load in her at which point she'd go nuts running around the room. With how hard I was fucking her the noise from the bed alone would have echoed through the house not to mention the various noises coming out of her and I through the process and especially when I finally shot my load. We're talking years of this every night... thousands of fucks. It never came up though. Neither my parents or my siblings ever said anything or questioned the dog running to sleep in my room every night.

When I younger and still living with my parents I had as basement suite perfect for all kinds of naughty fun. The only issue was the laundry room was the next room with my only indoor door connecting to it.

The other door was my private entrance and it just go happened our male dog was right outside and he could slip in without anyone knowing.
We fooled around a number of times but I will never forget the day I was laying on my back with him over me and I sucking him off. We are enjoying ourselves when suddenly I hear the dryer close. Someone was in the laundry room, not sure who could have been mother, father or sister. But I also don't know how long they were there for. Nothing was ever said and nothing seemed amiss so I think I got away with it but I can never but completely sure.

Riskiest encounter was a few years ago when i was taking my doggie for a bath in plain daylight to a nearby river and while on the road there he started sniffing and licking my pussy behind my back and got me horny so i took him to a few bushes in the distance which covered us almost entirely but it was very risky because a lot of people travelled on that road to the river and the bushes were like 30 meters far from the road

My first time getting mounted I was 19, staying at a friend's house and I went out to his garage to smoke a cigarette in the middle of the night. Their dogs were in the garage since it was cold outside, a female great dane, who was in heat, and a male Australian shepherd, who was too short to mount her, and was visibly frustrated, humping the air at times. I went to the other side of his dad's car, stripped down to only a t-shirt and got on all fours in front of the male. The shepherd mounted me immediately and managed to tie with me that first time. I was knotted for what felt like forever, and then, not five minutes after putting my pants back on and lighting another cigarette, his dad woke up and came to the garage to smoke, as he had trouble staying asleep, completely unaware his dog had just had his way with me.
thats really hot 😍
but it was also very close, what would you have done if you had been caught?

Looking back at my youthful sexcapades its amazing I was never caught. I used to let my hornyness direct my actions without thinking too much about it all the time. So much so it would be difficult to pin down the riskiest fuck. Two different things come to mind though when I think of overly risky ones and they each happened hundreds of times over the years I was fucking animals. The first was fucking sheep in an open field during the day. Its not entirely as bad as it sounds. I grew up in a very rural location and nothing overlooked this field which had taller than normal hedgerows. None the less the gate was by a roadside that had regular passing traffic so at any moment someone could stop and see into the field. I couldn't help myself though. The sensible thing would have been to wait until the evening but I was horny all the time so sense flew out the window.

The second would be all the sex I had with the family bitches though really one in particular. She came to have a real love for cock and wanted it as much as I wanted to give it to her. Our sex was very high energy. I really like to get on top and just pound away and the more I did that the more her energy levels and excitement went up. I fucked her everwhere in the house and there were plenty of risky ones... behind the shed while the rest of the family were out in the garden happened numerous times as did any number of rooms in the house that were open where another family member could have easily come around the corner and seen us. The worst I'd say though has to be the nightime fucks. At the time I thought I was being crafty saving the most energetic sex for bedtime when we were all in our rooms and no one could know what was happening. In hindsight though there is no way any of my siblings or parents wouldn't have heard us. She'd hop up on the bed, roll over and I'd get up between her legs and I just became a real animal pounding her with everything I had as long as I could manage before dumping my load in her at which point she'd go nuts running around the room. With how hard I was fucking her the noise from the bed alone would have echoed through the house not to mention the various noises coming out of her and I through the process and especially when I finally shot my load. We're talking years of this every night... thousands of fucks. It never came up though. Neither my parents or my siblings ever said anything or questioned the dog running to sleep in my room every night.
that's two hot stories

My family used to breed Spaniels on an acreage, and we kept the boys in a seperate building we called the kennel. Once I was left alone for a few hours, the whole farm to myself, which of course meant as soon as everyone left I cleaned myself and made a b-line for the kennel eager for a fucking. The boys each had their own outside and inside runs, and since it was a nice day they were all locked out. McGee, my favourite and the most eager/horny of them, had an outdoor doghouse in his run that I could just squeeze into- making a perfect cozy place to lie down and get fucked and knotted missionary without being too conspicuous. After our steamy knotting session he pulled out and I was licking his cock when I heard voices; we both immediately panicked and McGee ran out from the doghouse with a fully knotted cock. Both my dad and sister had come looking for me after they had gotten back, and after I had clambered out of the doghouse they asked what I was doing and I said McGee had gotten himself stuck somehow- its all I could think of. They didn't question me further, and thinking back on it a few weeks later I laughed at how I basically hadn't lied- McGee had definitely been stuck inside something, but he eventually freed himself ;)
I think of that moment from time to time, how my mouth and face were probably covered in dog cum while trying to explain myself.
I miss dearly the feeling of completely submitting my body to the raw sexual desire of an animal.
Oh Lord , too hot 🥵

Back